memory unlocked: photo shoot fall in

April 11

10:21 a.m.

The early morning shower has come to a stop, letting the sun shine brighter. As well as, allowing the late and early risers to close their umbrellas and run along the sidewalk freely. Meanwhile, Y/N attempts to dry herself off with the small rag one of the makeup crew members gaver her. All while she waits for her mini scolding session to end.

"It was a sun shower, you can't pass those up," Y/N defends herself.

Seokjin stands with his hands on his hips, giving parent-like stares as Y/N flops her hair to the left side continuing to dry her hair.

"Alright, but don't come to me when you get sick," Seokjin teases.

One of the camera crew members calls out for Seokjin and Y/N to come back over to them. So, Seokjin and Y/N make their way over to the little tent set up that has water dripping down it's plastic body. Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi wave to the two as they walk in. Hoseok smiles to Y/N when she passes him by on the makeup chair. The director of the photoshoot motions for them, specifically Y/N to come over to where he is standing.

"I won't let you off the hook for running out into the rain but, I can confirm that we got some pretty good photos," The director says, showing the camera.

Y/N places the towel around her neck, moving her eyes to the screen of the camera. The other members get up from their tiny chairs and huddle around, looking alongside. On the camera there is a picture of Y/N twirling around in the rain, it's blurry from her moving. The picture is still visible enough to see her arms are out to each side like a child when they act as an airplane. Y/N's flannel that was wrapped around her waist swims out around, resembling a blue lighting bolt. Another shot shows Y/N with her eyes closed and face lifted to the sky. A closed mouth smile running from each end of her cheeks as the visible raindrops dance down her face. 

"Pretty," Yoongi mumbles, admiring both Y/N and the photos.

"Amazing, Y/N you should really be a model!" Hoseok comments.

Y/N chuckles as the gentle blush colors her cheeks.

"I don't know about that," she says.

"If you ever think about joining the modeling industry, we have an opening for a new makeup brand," one of the hair and makeup team members state.

"I suppose I should thank Jungkook?" Y/N asks.

Jungkook looks up from his phone with wide eyes. How did she know? He wonders.

"It's your camera," Y/N says, "reading" his mind.

"Yeah," Jungkook shyly says.

<<<><><>>>

Taking a little break from sitting and waiting for the photo shoot to continue, Y/N, Hoseok, Yoongi, and the maknaes play around in the area. The green trees dripping water as the wind blows by, feeding near by insects and plants. Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin are playing a game of hide and seek. Taehyung is the seeker while his friends hide behind nearby bushes or trees. Yoongi and Y/N watch the group as they run and laugh lying about being found. Then, a loud shriek breaks the peaceful moment. Everyone stands still and looks for where the voice came from. From the distance, a figure on the ground can be seen by Taehyung.

"Isn't Namjoon Hyung over there?" Taehyung asks.

"I think so, let's go," Hoseok says.

The sight of their leader, Namjoon, in the fish stream is an interesting and hilarious sight. No one is able to contain their laughter, and if they can, not for long. Namjoon is stuck in between two rocks that people use as stepping stones when crossing. His legs are up on the lip of the grass with his arms and butt in the water.

"Can I get a hand?" Namjoon asks the laughing group.

Taehyung sucks up his laughter, letting stifled chuckles pass as he walks towards his elder. Taehyung holds out his right hand for Namjoon to take, he does. As Taehyung yanks his fellow member up, he loses his balance and soon joins his hyung in the water. Once again everyone laughs at tweedle dee and tweedle dum, this time the two in the stream hold annoyed faces. Until, Taehyung sees one of the little fishes that roam the stream in Namjoons hair. Taehyung carefully takes the wiggling little fish off of Namjoons head and places it back into the stream.

"Okay, okay," Y/N laughs.

"I'll help you up, don't pull me in though." She warns.

"Yeah, yeah, just help me up!" Namjoon wiggles his arms out to Y/N.

Y/N pulls Namjoon out of the stream and Jimin helps Taehyung out, the two unable to hold in their chuckles. Namjoon stands uncomfortably with his legs apart and arms hanging out as the water drips off of his clothing. His light blue jeans are now dark blue and his shirt is sticking to him.

"Let's go get you two dried off," Hoseok suggests.

"Last one back has to pay for dinner!" Taehyung hollers taking off waddling.

"What? Yah! Not fair!" Y/N exclaims as everyone runs off.

"Y/N looks like you're paying," Yoongi teases.

Y/N smirks, "Hell no I'm not," she says.

Yoongi runs off, making his way to join the others, Y/N starts running. She's running faster than Usain Bolt himself, maybe not as fast but fast. Finally, she joins up with the others. Jungkook and Jimin go back and forth about who is going to pay because, "It's not going to be me!" is a valid excuse. Namjoon is struggling with keeping up with the contestants and unsticking his wet jeans from his legs. Same with Taehyung, attempting to run while trying to pull clothing away. Hoseok continues with smack talking about how slow his friends are going, even though he is towards the back of the group. Y/N and Yoongi are having their own little race. Yoongi outruns Y/N, then Y/N proceeds to run two feet farther than him.

"You're not as fast as me!" Yoongi huffs, turning and running backwards at Y/N.

"Yes I am!" She smiles, joining Jungkook at the front.

In the end Hoseok maraculasioly wins the race leaving Namjoon to pay for dinner. Just about everyone is huffing oxygen in and out of their lungs or laying on the wet grass doing the same.

"Hey! People! We have a photoshoot to do!" The director hollers, clapping his hands together.

The seven boy group and their producer all turn their heads towards the director and camera crew. An expression of, "give me a minute or I may dropkick you" paints their faces. In a way, intimidation.

"On second thought, rest and come take a look at the photos we got of your little adventure," The director says, awkwardly smiling.

A/N: Hello! Hope you enjoyed this little chapter/memory. Okay, if you keep reading/are reading this (my story thingy) I LOVE YOU!!! I promise you I'm trying my best to wrap this up fast and not have it be like a thousand chapters longer than it already is. Just keep reading and there will probably be a little something(???)

P.S.-

Jungkook: "How have the others not caught on?"

Reader: "Caught onto what?"

Jungkook: "You know what I'm talking about" *nudge nudge*

Reader: "SHUSH!!! They're not suppose to know!"