f i f t y - n i n e

6:42 p.m.

Yoongi's POV

Y/N has shared their location with you

I squint at my phone screen, staring at the notification. Why would she send me her location? I wonder, sitting up in bed. Is she okay? I slide off the bed and toss on my jacket walking over to my shoes that are on the floor.

"Where are you going Yoongi?" Hoseok asks.

"I don't really know, to Y/N I suppose," I answer.

I sit down on the armchair to put on my shoes. I keep thinking about the reasons why Y/N would share her location with me. The only time was when she - is she in trouble? I worry, thinking back to the time when Y/N did this.

"What do you mean, 'you suppose'?" Hoseok questions.

I knot my shoelaces and stand up, rushing to exit the hotel. I jog to the elevator, proceeding to press the button aggressively and rapid. Hurry up. I pray as the elevator opens. Thankfully there are no people inside. The elevator does its thing and opens to the lobby area. I bolt out into the overly crowded sidewalk. The smell of gasoline and stall foods hits my nose as I turn my head to the side to see if Y/N is anywhere.

Y/N
Me: I'm on my way

I look at her location, having no clue where she is. It's scary. I don't want anything to happen to her, I promised I would protect her. I plug Y/N's location into the 'maps' app and start running, shoving people out of my way.

"Please be safe," I say to myself.

Y/N has shared their location with you

I turn the corner and see Y/N backing away from a person. A guy who is just a little taller than her. As I walk closer can just tell something is off about her situation and this random dude.

"I said 'no thank you' please leave me alone," Y/N tells the guy.

"Come on, you're so pretty and your body is - amazing," The guy says getting closer to Y/N.

Oh hell no. I rush over to Y/N and push the guy away from her. I stand in front of her, staring at the creep who was trying god knows what the hell he was trying. The creep smirks and straightens his shoulders, puffing his chest out like a peacock trying to show off his feathers.

"I guess this is your boyfriend?" The creep says, pointing at me while looking behind me at Y/N.

I move in front of Y/N more to block his sight.

"Yes, I am her boyfriend," I lie.

"And I would appreciate it if you would leave my girlfriend alone," I tell him.

The creep has a smug look on his face that looks very punchable. I hear Y/N mumble a 'Yoongs' behind me. I turn my head towards Y/N as much as I can. What the hell did this guy try? I stare at the guy wanting him to feel as though I have just stabbed him. Some high pitched voice calls out and the creep looks over, it's a woman.

"Fine, bitch wasn't even pretty," The creep says.

"You're ugly and your body is disgusting," He adds.

I was about to go after him but Y/N pulls me back.

"It's fine, I'm fine," Y/N tells me, a weak smile on her face.

I pull her into my arms, without a second thought or care in this messed up world.

I look up to see a large, old looking, abandoned brick building. Is she in there? I question, worried for Y/N. There are crushed cans and old food wrappers on the ground outside the building. I notice the neon orange paper sign outside the building, but I have no clue what it says. It just looks like a jumble of words to me. Knowing Y/N she wouldn't be inside a building but somewhere close to the sky. Please no bad stuff. I think, walking into the tiny alleyway between the building and the restaurant next to it. I tug on the metal ladder that is attached to the side of the building. Sturdy enough. I start climbing, determined not to look down and just focus on getting to Y/N. I stand on the rooftop, feeling very uncomfortable but I can be comfortable after I get Y/N.