t w e n t y - t h r e e

s u n d a y

6:37 p.m.

Your POV

I knock on the door to Hoseok's and Namjoon's shared room. The wooden door is painted an off-white shade. It's hard and cool as my knuckles meet the door.

"Come in!" I hear Hoseok shout from inside.

I open the door with my laptop in hand. I try not to drop my laptop as I turn the doorknob.

"Hey Y/N! Why do you have your laptop?" Hoseok asks, pointing to my hands.

"Well, I worked on your track," I tell him, walking to his bed.

Hoseok jumps up on his bed with a wide smile, dropping his phone to the side of him.

"What? But it's only been like....two days!" he replies with a shocked expression waving his arms around.

"Its just the beat. Besides, I like to get things done. Do you want to listen to it?" I ask.

"Yeah, follow me," he says, leading me out of his room and down the hall.

"Where are we going?" I question, confused as to where we could possibly be going in the dorms.

I notice a door painted the same shade of off-white as the rest of the doors. Hoseok smiles softly at me. What is he doing? I wonder.

"We have a little studio here," Hoseok tells me, opening a door to a small studio-like room.

"Cool," I say.

Hoseok closes the door and the two of us take a seat. I get everything set up.

"Ready?" I ask him.

Hoseok nods his head and I press play. He bops his head to the beat. Hoseok has a serious look on his face. Not going to lie, it's kind of intimidating. The instrumental comes to an end.

"What do you think?" I ask Hoseok.

Hoseok's POV

The last time Y/N and I worked on my song we had about almost everything done. I was surprised when they told me they worked on it. Once Y/N played the beat, it was amazing! I really liked it, better than the first one. It really amazes me how fast Y/N works. I admire them.

"What do you think?" Y/N asks.

I didn't know what to say, "I really like it," I smile.

"Oh, that's a relief. I thought you would hate it since you weren't with me when I was working on it," Y/N sighs slumping into their chair.

"How could I not like it! The one and only Moon created it" I state.

Y/N gives a small smile.

"I'm glad you like it. Now, we can work on adding in the lyrics and vocals," Y/N says.

<<><><><>>

10:00 p.m.

I don't know how but Y/N and I had finished recording my vocals. With the occasional interruption from the other members. Y/N is currently is intensely staring at the computer, adding the finishing touches according to them. Honestly, it's really nice to see someone so passionate about music. The other person that I can think of that is like Y/N with music is Yoongi. I hear a sigh come from Y/N. I look up to see them taking off their headphones.

"Ready to listen?" They ask with a smirk.

"Yes!" I say.

The song is almost over, "I am so glad we have you working with us!" I shout over the music.

This is amazing. I don't know why we did but we cranked the bass up on the speakers and the two of us are just head banging to the music. It's fun even though I know my neck May and most likely be in pain tomorrow.

"Anytime!" Y/N replies, they continue to bop their head to the music.

"Somebody curses me their jealousy will make them lonely," Y/N and I sing along.

This is a moment that I'll happily look back on. I enjoy Y/N's presence, even when working. They can be serious and sometimes intense with work but they get the job done. They don't half-ass it. Y/N is one of the most hard working people I have met. Not only that but outside of work - they're such a fun person to be around.

Your POV

"Again I am so glad that we have you working with us," Hoseok repeats

"No problem, so is that a wrap on airplane?" I ask

"I guess it is," Hoseok replies, getting up from his seat and doing a bow.

I laugh at his actions before bowing to him as well. The two of us walk out of the mini studio. All the boys are in the living room or at the dining table.

"Look who's back!" Jimin says as me and Hoseok sit down with the group.

"Hey guys," I say.

"What were you two working on for....almost four hours?" Yoongi asks.

"And why did you have the bass cranked so high? The whole dorms were shaking," Seokjin sighs, leaning against the wall.

I chuckle shyly and rub my arm in anxiousness.

"Sorry?" Hoseok and I apologize.

Dang! Almost four hours! I am not surprised. I walk towards the couch and sit on the beanbag next to the couch. I sink into the beanbag, the subtle sound of the Styrofoam beads ruffle around inside the bag.

"We we're working on Hoseok's track," I tell the group.

"So that's why you kept kicking us out," Taehyung says.

I shrug my shoulders, getting up from the beanbag.

"Where are you going?" Seokjin asks.

I turn around and rest myself on the doorframe of the hallway.

"I'm going to go put my things away and then shower," I say.

I push off the wall and walk towards my room.

"Don't use all the hot water!" I hear Jungkook yell from the other room.

I quietly chuckle at his comment continuing to walk to my room.

A/N: sorry for this short chapter, I don't really know what to write/type. I hope you some what enjoyed this though. If you could leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated. Anyway, have a nice day or night, stay safe and healthy luvs<3