t w e n t y - f o u r

m o n d a y

8:22 a.m.

Your POV

"Really? You all want iced americanos?" I question the boys.

We left the dorms early enough to stop on the way to the building for coffee. The coffee place happens to be where I work, or worked. I mean I still have my job there so. . .

"Yea," They all hum.

"Okay, I'll be back," I tell them, opening the car door.

As I open the door I can feel the coolness of the morning rush into the car.

"I'm coming too," I hear Yoongi holler.

I turn back and nod my head in agreement. There's going to be a lot of drinks so and extra hand is nice. I know I won't be able to carry them all myself. Yoongi and I walk into the coffee shop. I see Hye-ji working the counter. I feel a bit bad that she is working alone.

"Welcome! What can I get for you?" she greets me with her bubbly smile.

"Hi, can I have a medium caramel swirl and uh, seven large iced americanos?" I say, a little uncomfortable with such a large order.

Who would be buying eight coffees? Besides BTS and caffeine addicts? Apparently me. Hye-ji has a shocked expression on her face. Her expressions waters into a smile.

She clears her throat, "Okay, thirty-two won please," she tells me.

I hand her my card. Hye-ji scans it and hands my card back to me.

"I'll go make your drinks," she says, walking off to the machine.

"Coming up next, Moral of the story by Moon," I hear the speakers say.

Wait, my music is on the radio? I know that my songs come on the radio every now and then, but I still can never get over it. I'm just a person behind a screen and yet I'm known almost everywhere! It's strange, a good strange, but also a scary strange. I walk over to the pick up area. I see Yoongi leaning against the wall on his phone.

"What are looking at?" I ask, peaking at his screen.

"Going over lyrics," he blankly answers, still looking at his screen.

"Stop looking, it's not ready," he says, hiding his phone looking up at me.

A small, tinie-tiny smile on his face. He huffs and turns his eyes back to his phone. I keep staring at him. After a second or so Yoongi turns his eyes back to me. We hold eye contact for sometime.

"I'm gonna have to see it anyway," I chuckle.

"Well, you're going to have to wait," Yoongi sassily replies, eyebrows raised.

"Alright, but I want to be the first one to read them when you're done," I state.

"Okay," he agrees, nodding his head.

I turn my head away from Yoongi. Perfect timing because Hye-ji comes over with two trays of drinks.

"Here are your drinks. Have a good one," Hye-ji says, placing the two trays onto the counter.

"Thank you! You as well," I reply, taking one tray while Yoongi takes the other.

I start to walk off, "Wait! Beanie, come here for a second," Hye-ji calls out, referring to me.

I look to Yoongi. She was calling for me right? Yoongi and I are both wearing beanies. Mine is army green his is charcoal black. I turn around and Hye-ji motions for me to come towards her.