t h i r t y - o n e

Your POV

I look out the window of the car. I see men and women in suits, most likely on their way to work. There are couples smiling, and holding hands, looking fondly at one another. I didn't realize how many people can be in one place. I guess it is a small world. I feel a sudden pain in my leg. I groan and place a hand on my knee.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Hoseok asks, turning his head to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, eyes on the road," I reply, rubbing my knee.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Jungkook asks from the back seat.

"I'm fine Jungkook, don't worry," I turn to face him, giving him a smile.

Okay, that really hurts. I quietly hiss in pain as I sit forwards. Either I'm getting sick, or something is going to happen. I conclude, remembering the times my pain has warned me.

"Should I stop at the hospital?" Hoseok questions.

"No, no, I'm fine," I tell him.

<<<><><>>

We arrive back at the dorms. As Hoseok is pulling into the driveway, I see a hooded figure crouched down by my motorcycle.

"What the hell?" I mumble under my breath.

Hoseok stops the car and I hop out. The figure stands up and runs off.

"Oh no you don't," I say, running after them.

I run down the secluded sidewalk, pass the other buildings. Occasionally pushing people to the side. The figure turns, going down an alleyway. I stop in front of the alleyway, out of breath. I don't fuck with alleys nor assholes.

"Son of a-butternut squash," I cuss, holding off from swearing.

I hear multiple footsteps come my way. I turn my head to where it is coming from, and I see Jungkook and Hoseok.

"Where did they go?" Namjoon asks, looking in every direction.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Jungkook asks, a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine, let's just head back," I decide, walking back towards the dorms.

Yoongi's POV

As Y/N ran off, going after the hooded figure. Jungkook and Namjoon chase after them. Hoseok and I walk over to Y/N's motorcycle. I crouch down, noticing the chain is off and hanging low. The back tire is also slashed and now flat.

"So, who do you think did this?" Hoseok asks.

I stand back up, "I have no idea".

I turn my head and see Y/n, Jungkook, and Namjoon. Y/N has a disappointed look on her face.

"Where's the other person?" Hoseok question, looking behind them.

"Gone," Y/N sighs, walking over to her bike.

With another sigh, she crouches down and looks at the damage.

"You've got to be kidding me," she says, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asks.

"Nothing, just looks like I have to change a tire and put my chain back on," She answers, clearly annoyed.

"Who the he has the time to pop the chain off of a motorcycle?" Y/N mumbles under her breath.

"You can just drop it off at the mechanic, simple" I tell her.