t w e n t y - n i n e

t u e s d a y

10:43 a.m.

Your POV

I open my eyes and become blinded from the light shining into my room.

"Since when is it so bright here?" I groan, sitting up in my bed.

My head is killing me. I rub my temples, hoping it would relieve my pain a bit. It helps...barely. I let out a sigh, and reach for my phone on the side table. My screen lights up, showing the time. I squint my eyes, trying to read the time. Another thing, I need to get new contacts. I make a mental note.

A/N: Your outfit

A/N: Your outfit

"Shit, I have to get ready," I panic, jumping out of bed.

I head to my clothes and pick out random articles of clothing. I throw the clothes on and look into the mirror hanging on my wall next to my door.

"Nice hair Y/N," I sarcastically say to myself.

I fix my hair to my best of abilities. I really need to redo the blue. I think while I adjust my glasses. I grab my bag and my phone, and head out of my room. As I turn around, I bump into someone's chest.

"Woah, slow down," a voice says.

I look up to see Yoongi. I back up, brushing my clothes down.

"Morning," I say.

"Good morning, I was just about to wake you up," Yoongi says.

"Quick question, why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Well, I did try earlier, but you didn't budge so I let you sleep," he tells me.

"Besides, you came back late last night, you needed the sleep," he adds, crossing his arms.

I nod my head with a sigh.

"Next time, just wake me up," I state, fixing my bag strap.

"Okay, well, go eat. Then, we can head to the studio," Yoongi says, turning around and walking towards the living room.

I follow behind him.

"Good morning Y/N!" Seokjin greets with a smile.

"Morning Jin," I reply, placing my bag on a chair.

"Did you sleep well?" he ask, waddling over to me.

"Hmm, so so. How about you?" I reply, holding my hand out and moving it side to side.

"I slept good," he says, taking a sip of whatever is in his mug.

"That's good," I say, walking into the kitchen.

I see Jungkook sitting on the counter staring at his phone.

"You know there are chairs here, right," I tease, opening the cabinet and grabbing a mug.