Next Day: Ch.13

It was colder then the day before. Wrapped like a burrito, Hermione woke up to someone knocking on the door. "Who is it?"She mumbled before hearing a laugh. "I'm just trying to make Pansy hurry"She heard Astoria say. She opened her right eye a bit before groaning and sitting up. "Why do I feel miserable right now? What happened to Pansy?"Hermione asked. Astoria bit her lip before talking. "We know you wanted to keep the whole break up thing private but apparently Sally Smith heard and told the whole school. Me and Pansy went down to the common room like an hour ago and they asked us if it was true"Astoria explained. "You're kidding"Hermione said and Astoria shook her head. "Perfect"She mumbled angrily before getting out of bed. "I'm sorry Mya"Astoria said, moving out of the way as Hermione went to bang on the door. "Hurry the fuck up"Hermione snapped, Hearing Pansy drop something. "Don't raise your voice, I had nothing to do with it"Pansy snapped as she opened the door. Hermione bit her tongue so she wouldn't latch out as she grabbed her clothes for the day before going to the bathroom. A Grey woollen jumper and black jeans.

After Changing and washing her face, she seemed to calm down

After Changing and washing her face, she seemed to calm down. She left the bathroom, letting Astoria have her turn, and going over to her side table. She opened the drawer and saw her jewellery box. Picking out a black/gold necklace, she put it on before turning to look at Pansy. "We didn't tell them anything, if you had broken up or not"Pansy said and Hermione nodded. Once Astoria was finished, the three of them headed down to the common room. It was filled with people, including Draco, Blaise and Theo. "I heard"Hermione said as they opened their mouths to speak. She sat down across from them, running a hand through her hair. "Well there's more to the story"Draco smirked at her, leaning forward. "What could be worse?"She questioned and the three boys across from her grinned mischievously. "Dear Weasel has been getting made fun of all morning, the most used sentences were 'if she doesn't want you, who would', 'what kind of fool would mess up that bad?' And 'life must suck now, huh?'"Draco told her. "Great"She muttered as she put her head in her hands. "Why did you break up with him? Just to add a little spice to the story"Theo asked. "Who told you I broke up with him?"She questioned. Their faces dropped. "You mean he broke up with you?"Astoria asked. "There's nothing wrong with it, I broke up with him the first time, and he broke up with me the second time. Just now, I can't fix our friendship because he'll think I told the whole school"She explained to them. "I knew It would hurt you"She heard Tracey's voice say from behind her. Hermione clenched her fists. "You're the biggest bitch I've ever met, you know"She said as she turned her head to look at her. "It doesn't matter, I just want to show everyone how ugly your actions can get" Tracey smirked. "Let them see"Hermione snapped as she stood, about to jump over the couch to attack her but Blaise and Pansy both grabbed on to her arms so she wouldn't. "People don't find aggression attractive"Daphne said as she walked towards Tracey. "I couldn't care less If every person at Hogwarts Hated me"Hermione barked, releasing her arms from Pansy and Blaise. "I'm warning you, all 3 of you, I will get my revenge and make you regret everything"She snapped before storming out of the common room.

"Is that a person you want? Someone who can't even control their anger?"Sally Smith said loudly as she looked around the room. "I can speak for everyone by saying we'd rather have someone like Mya rather then someone who tells everyone secrets that shouldn't be let out" Theo snapped at her. "She was gonna attack me!"Tracey snarled. "You deserved it Davis"Draco said as he stood. "You're telling me you're siding with her! She was mudblood Granger- you hated her!"Daphne snapped. "Yet I still hate the 3 of you more"He smirked before leaving the common room. "It's your fault!"Sally snapped as she rounded at Pansy. "Say a word against me and I'll snap your neck in half"Pansy said simply as she sat down with Astoria. "You aren't going after her?"Blaise asked Pansy and she shook her head. "She needs a bit of alone time"Pansy said. "Explains why Draco is going after her"Astoria muttered, a smirk on her face. "They'll chase him down if you say it even louder"Pansy snarled quietly making Astoria smirk even more.