Over: Ch.39

"IT WAS YOU! HOW COULD YOU!"Hermione yelled, throwing the mask and Contacts on the table infront of him. The rest were setting up the table for breakfast when Hermione barged in. Tears were in her eyes, her face red with anger. "Mia I can explain" He said, standing up but she pulled out her wand, pointing it toward his throat. "What's happening!" Jenny asked, her and the other parents rushing forward. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I WANTED TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE! YOU'VE BEEN WORKING WITH THEM! YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN MY PARENTS KILLED! YOU COULD'VE KILLED DRACO! YOU COULD'VE HAD US ALL DEAD BY GIVING THEM OUR LOCATION!" Hermione Continued, her voice echoing through out Hogwarts. "Mia-" He muttered trying to walk forward but she slapped him across the face, as hard as she could. She pointed her wand at him, muttering "Incarcerous" before ropes wrapped around him. "Call Kingsley"She said, wiping her eyes. Pansy nodded. "There must be a misunderstanding, he wouldn't do that"Mr.Nott tried to excuse. "He put all of us at risk, there's no excuse"She snapped.

Barely 5 minutes later, Ministry workers arrived. "Take him to Azkaban, he shall wait trail"The Head Auror snarled, glaring at Theo. "Please! Don't!"Theo cried. "I found these in his bag, that's the mask that marks them, and those were the contacts he wore when he broke into my room"Hermione said, pointing at the evidence on the table. "Thank you Ms.Parkinson, we'll try to get as much information out of him as possible"The head Auror replied. "I'm sure you can get Professor Slughorn to make some truth serum for you, he isn't gonna talk willingly, at least not the truth"She added. The head Auror nodded. "I guess you'll only be staying here for a week or 2, we'll be able to round up all the others by then"An Auror said. They left, leaving the others to cope by themselves. Hermione walked away, heading to the Parkinson room. She sat down on the ground infront of her bed, covering her face. She hadn't expected it to be him, and it just angered her that it was. She sat silently, not knowing how to react anymore.

That's when the door opened. She looked up, seeing the last person she'd expected to come. "Are you here to scold me?"She snapped at Narcissa, getting off the floor. "Don't jump to conclusions"Narcissa said. Her tone was light, unlike every other time she talked to Hermione. "You saved my son this morning, my only son. I wouldn't have guessed it to be poison, I've never seen it in action to know"She continued. Was she possibly going to thank her? "Draco is very precious to me, he's the only reason we didn't give up during the war. I don't know what would've happened if he passed, because I wasn't educated enough to read his symptoms. I would've blamed myself for the rest of my life. But you knew exactly how to help him. For that, I Thank you Mia, I am in your dept"Narcissa told her, bowing her hand when saying her last sentence. Hermione wanted to scoff and not believe a word she was saying, but she knew that Narcissa was telling the truth. She was speechless however. "I have put aside everything that's happened in the past, and I am looking for you to forgive me. I haven't been exactly positive towards your relationship with Draco so I'd like to fix that. I am willing to start seeing you as a daughter figure rather then an enemy, if you're ready to forgive me that is"She added.

Hermione was left alone for 3 hours straight, the rest knowing she wouldn't be happy if she was forced to talk to the others. She spent the time thinking. Could she really trust the Nott family after the stunt that Theo pulled? Is she actually being accepted into the Malfoy family? Would their relationship get that serious? Should she forgive the Malfoys? It was all a bunch of questions for her. She spent half her energy thinking, that she almost fell asleep when her door opened. She peaked up from under the covers, seeing Draco walk toward her. He knelt down beside her bed, his face levelled with hers. "They've already tracked down 7 of the groups, each one having at least 20. Nott was one of the leaders, so they were able to get him to leak their locations. They're all being sent to a secret prison, so no one can bust them out"He told her. She nodded slowly, sitting up as she did. "How are you feeling? Any side affects of the poison?"She asked. He shook his head. "Thanks to you, I don't feel a thing"He smiled. She noticed his smile was different then before, it wasn't an annoying, cocky grin, it was a genuinely kind smile. She leaned forward a bit, kissing the top of his head. "They're gonna have dinner soon, you wanna go to the astronomy tower?"He said. She nodded, "I need something to do"She muttered. She got out of bed, Draco having exited the room a few minutes before. She changed out of her pyjamas that she was wearing, into a short baggy black t-shirt and high-waisted olive green shorts.

She exited her room, walking past the rest and heading down a few corridors, and a few stairs, before reaching the astronomy tower

She exited her room, walking past the rest and heading down a few corridors, and a few stairs, before reaching the astronomy tower. She looked around, realizing Draco wasn't there before sighing. Hermione walked over to the railing, leaning against it and looking around on the Hogwarts grounds. She felt exhausted, not physically but mentally. She felt overwhelmed and helpless. All these traumatic events were really damaging her. She'd been involved in a war by the age of 17, she erased her parents memory and sent them off, she had to go into hiding for almost 2 years, for being muggleborn and for being a close friend of Harry's, she then thought she had had enough. The news of her being a pureblood came in like an explosion, having friends distant themselves from her because of it, causing her trust issues to evolve. Then what happened over Christmas break made everything worse. And they were then brought news that they were being hunted down, which made everything much better. She closed her eyes, trying to talk her mind out of chucking herself off the tower.

Hermione felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, slightly pressing themselves against her, getting trapped between the railing and Draco. She placed her hands over his, trying to clear her mind, the last thing she needed was him finding out what was happening. "You alright?"He mumbled. "Just tired"She replied. He let go and went beside her instead, leaning against the railing. "I'm gonna figure out a way to get us out of here"He said, watching the tree tops move with the wind. "They're rounding them up quickly, we don't need to figure anything out. We just sit still and they'll all be caught in no time"She muttered. She wanted to leave, she wanted to lock her self away for a few months to fix herself and then come back better then ever. And that was exactly what she was planning to do.

Tonight - the second everyone goes to sleep, she would leave them a note and leave. Not to her Muggle house, or to Parkinson manor, some where far away where no one would find her. She just needed some time alone, where no one would rush her. That's all she needed and that'll be starting soon.