Surprise: Ch.18

The next morning, Hermione woke up to a bright blueish light infront of her. She blinked a few times before she saw clearly. A patronus. "What is that?"Pansy groaned from the other side of the room. "Hope this reaches you well, but we need you at the burrow tonight, by 7. I sent you a letter which explains everything. It's gonna be a 3 night stay, so be prepared. Love you 'Mione, see ya"The patronus spoke in Ginny's voice. Hermione got up quickly, going through her truck and finding some outdoor clothing before rushing to the bathroom. It was already 12 so she had little time. The clothes she'd chosen were jeans and a grey woollen shirt.

After getting dressed, she left the bathroom and went to the door to grab her coat

After getting dressed, she left the bathroom and went to the door to grab her coat. As she was putting it on, she realized her 3 roommates were staring at her, wondering if she was going to explain. "I- I gotta go"She muttered, her cheeks blowing red before she exited the dorm. Seeing her rush out of the common room caught many eyes, wondering what was happening. "Go"Blaise snapped at Draco. Draco rolled his eyes, taking out his wand and causing a loud bang in the corner so people wouldn't notice him leave the room.

She ran to the Owlery and made it in time to see The Weasley owl land on the edge of the window. She grinned rushing over and taking the letter. She was so excited that she didn't hear the footsteps behind her.

You're probably here because of the patronus but oh well. We're having a huge dinner on the 17th, which is tomorrow evening, so you'll have a whole 25 hours to get comfortable. I asked Mum if I could invite you and she said she was gonna do it anyways. Bill, Phlegm and Charlie are coming. So it's gonna be a bit crowded, as always. So I'm not giving you a choice, Apparently Parvati is supposed to be coming, her and Ron have been 'talking'. And I'm no way I'm sharing a room alone with either her or Phlegm, so you have to be here before them so I can say the room is full. See you at 7,

Ginny

"Who's Phlegm?"Hermione heard behind her. She jumped, spinning around and glaring at the person behind her. She hit him with the letter, making him chuckle. "When'd you get here?"She snapped. "I was behind you the whole time"Draco rolled his eyes. "So who's Phlegm"He repeated. "It's Fleur Delacour, She's Ginny's sister in law. She isn't exactly pleasant to be around, always treats Ginny and I like kids, made fun of Molly's taste in music, and such. It was like 2-3 years ago Though, I feel sorta bad about now"Hermione explained to him. "So you're going for 3 days?"He questioned and she immediately knew what he was gonna say. "Don't throw a fit, it's only 3 days, no big deal"She said. "No big deal? May I remind you what-"He was saying but Hermione stomped on his foot to stop him from speaking. He glared at her but saw her looking behind him. "Something wrong?"Hermione asked, Draco turning to see who it was. "So you talk to Draco, the guy who bet on you, but not me, the one who tried to protect you?!"Pansy snarled. "Protect me as in taking Theo's side and making him seem innocent?"Hermione questioned, crossing her arms. "Just be honest Pans, you just wanted some money"Hermione rolled her eyes. "Is that all what matters to you? I'm telling you, I did it to protect you, Draco's just gonna mess around with you for a bit before leaving you like everyone else, like he did to me, Daphne, Astoria and Sally"Pansy snapped. "And Theo wasn't gonna do the same? You told me yourself he just wanted to shag, that's all I need to know that he's the one who's gonna ditch me" Hermione snarled. Pansy glared at her before shifting her vision to Draco. "You'll know I was telling the truth when he leaves" She snapped before turning around and storming off.