Betrayal: Ch.42

The next day, Hermione woke up to her usual nightmares, but now it was worse. Throughout the dream she would hear Draco's voice repeating the same words; "I never loved you". It kept coming and she couldn't handle it. She was glad she had put a silencing charm around her room, as she had woke up screaming. She sat up slowly, leaning against the head of her bed. She wanted to cry and was about to when she heard a knock on the door. "One second"She said, after taking down the charm. She got up and went to open the door. "Are you alright? We heard some noise in your room"Pansy told. "I just woke up, nothing to worry about"Hermione smiled lightly. It was obvious that Pansy didn't believe her, so she just closed the door. She put the silencing charm up again, sliding down the door into a crumpled mess on the floor. "Why won't someone kill me already"She cried, throwing her shoe at the lamp beside her bed. She covered her face with her hands. She took a deep breath in and let it out. She wiped her tears, and got off the ground. She looked at her clock and almost jumped. It was 3 o'clock, she had half an hour till her session. She ran to the bathroom to get dressed and found some clothes set for her on the counter. It was a white long sleeved shirt and a white and black flannel knee-high dress.

She got dressed quickly, putting her hair in a messy bun before rushing out of her room

She got dressed quickly, putting her hair in a messy bun before rushing out of her room. "Mia are you ok"Her mother asked, seeing her rush around. "Where's Astoria?"Hermione snapped, after looking into the living room and dining room. "She had to go but she told me to give you this"Jenny said, handing her the sheet of paper she was looking for. Hermione thanked her mother quickly, taking the paper and rushing out of the apartment, apparating away a few seconds later.

She appeared in the lobby of the building, handing the secretary her paper before going to Rina Rowen's office. "I heard what happened yesterday, are you doing alright?"Rowen asked when Hermione sat down. "Not at all"Hermione sighed, leaning forward, her arms crossed on her lap. "Did they give you any medication?"She asked. "What?"Hermione questioned. "I'm assuming they gave you medication to help with your heart problem"Rowen said, raising an eyebrow at her. "Oh that, it's not that bad. I thought you were talking about the other thing" Hermione explained. "What other thing?"She questioned. "I went back 2 days ago, after our last meeting, for Draco's birthday and"She was saying before she stopped. "He's been in another relationship for the past 2 weeks"Hermione told. Rina let out a gasp. "The same Draco that's been sending you love letters?"Rina asked and Hermione nodded slowly. "Apparently he wanted me to feel the same way I made him feel when he found out I was meeting with Astoria and not him, And they won't tell me how he found out or anything"She cried. Rina got out of her chair and walked over to her. "How could he do this to me? After everything that's happened" Hermione muttered as Rowen wrapped her arm around her.

Nearly 4 hours later, Hermione left Rowens office. She was feeling much better then when she had arrived. They discussed a lot of things, one of them being how to spend time away from the house without getting killed. Hermione told her about all the job Applications she was getting and Rina suggested that she take one of them. So Hermione decided that tomorrow evening, she would look through all her letters, and pick a job she saw suitable. She still didn't want to return home so she found something else that would take awhile: A haircut. She went to the salon, knowing that she wanted to change herself up a bit. "How much do you want it cut?"The cosmetologist asked. "To my shoulder please" Hermione replied, looking in the mirror. "That's a lot of hair to cut, are you sure?"He asked. She nodded. So it began, some cuts here, some cuts there. It took another hour and a half.