Back Together: Ch.50

"I thought you weren't gonna forgive me till later"Draco smirked at her, sitting in his chair, leaned back with his feet on his desk. "Mia you just kissed Draco Malfoy infront of all the reporters" Astoria said, who was still in shock. "You're gonna be the talk of the month"Ginny smirked along. "I better not hear any complaining, this is a miracle"Blaise gasped dramatically as he entered the office. "They've been fighting for almost 10 months and they just became peaceful, I better not be dreaming"He grinned. "We should have a party"Astoria told. Hermione glared at them. "So what made you miss me so much?"Draco questioned her. "I only did it to bother Owen, I don't like you"Hermione snapped. "Stop lying to yourself" Ginny scoffed. "Come on, out, the adults need alone time"Astoria smirked, getting Blaise and Ginny out of the office. The three left and closed the door behind them. "Care to explain?"He asked. "Owen was with Tracey Davis"She said plainly. "You're kidding" He muttered, his grin dropping. "Yup, how wonderful, I got cheated on twice, I wonder what excuse he's gonna make up, maybe Tracey is gonna force him to become the next Voldemort"Hermione said sarcastically. "Mia-"Draco mumbled, getting up but then he stopped talking after seeing Hermione tear up. "You really, really, really hurt me Draco, Just the thought of you trying to go behind my back was enough to kill me. I left because I wanted to get better, so you wouldn't be stuck with a broken girlfriend, so my family won't be stuck with a broken daughter, so my friends wouldn't be affected by my pain, I left so I could get better and not hurt anyone but apparently I did hurt everyone, and it hurts like hell, and I-" She had to stop talking, her emotions taking over as she covered her mouth and closed her eyes as tears rolled down her face. Draco walked toward her, pulling her into a hug as she broke down completely. No amount of therapy helped her this much, just to be hugged made her feel cared for.

---------------------------

A day passed, Hermione was sleeping in her bed as all her friends were gathered in the living room. Ron and Harry heard what happened barely 2 hours ago and came immediately. "So are you guys back together or?"Harry questioned, after they all explained it to them. "That's still being decided"Draco said. "Well you better decide quick, we overheard the reporters saying they were gonna come here"Ron told. "It's a Muggle neighbourhood, they wouldn't come"Astoria assumed. "Don't be too sure, you should've seen them when they found out where 'the lost Parkinson' was"Pansy scoffed. "So what do we do?"Ginny asked. "We'll pack all her things and leave. We'll go to Parkinson manor for now, and then we'll have time to think of what we'll do next"Blaise said. "Good enough"Astoria shrugged. "I'll wake her up, and we'll see what she wants to bring with her"Draco muttered. "Are you sure? She might beat you"Ginny told him. "It's fine"He said, walking to the next floor.

He sat at the end of her bed, wondering how to wake her up. He then moved closer, sitting right beside her. He shook her shoulder lightly, wondering if it was enough to wake her. But she continued to sleep. Draco looked around the room, before crouching down on the side of the bed. He placed his hand on her cheek, rubbing it gently with his thumb. "Mia"He muttered. "We have to go"He said, a bit louder. Draco sighed, she wouldn't wake up. He glanced around before looking back at her. He leaned toward her, gently placing his lips on her cheek before pulling back right away. He saw a her smile a bit before stirring in her sleep. She rolled over to the other side, where he couldn't see her face. She opened her eyes a bit before wiping them with her hand. She sat up and looked behind her at Draco. "What're you doing on the floor?"She asked. "Trying to wake you up"He smirked, standing up straight. She got off the bed and began walking to the bathroom before she stopped. "What're you doing in my house?"She questioned. He rolled his eyes. "I'll explain later, you just hurry up and get dressed, I'll be back in 10 minutes"He said. Draco left the room as she entered the bathroom.

Hermione stared in the mirror for a few minutes. She relived the moment that happened the day before at least 20 times. She had made-out with Draco Malfoy infront of 2 of the biggest news companies in Wizarding Britain. They were bound to be on every paper in the country. Especially since everyone was focused on Draco. She washed her face, and didn't mind fixing her hair. She didn't care what Draco had to say about her and she would wear a trash bag to prove that she didn't care about his opinion. Hermione finished in the bathroom before going to her room to change out of her pyjamas. She put on some black sweatpants, a black strapless crop top and an oversized cyan button up blouse