Parents: Ch.22

Two days passed, it was currently the mid day and Hermione didn't know how she had overslept that bad. Pansy had woken her up, telling her that they were supposed to be at the manor in 30 minutes. "Why didn't you wake me up before?" Hermione snarled as she went through her trunk, trying to find something to wear. "You wouldn't wake up, I already picked out your clothes for you, here"Pansy snapped, handing her a light mustard yellow turtle neck and jeans.

 "You wouldn't wake up, I already picked out your clothes for you, here"Pansy snapped, handing her a light mustard yellow turtle neck and jeans

Hermione brushed her teeth as she used the loo, not knowing if she could do her hair in 20 minutes. She straightened it in 15 minutes, but it was still a bit wavy. She didn't mind, it looked good. She rushed out, grabbing her purse and stuffing her things inside it. "Come on, I packed us enough things for a 2 night stay, they're already at McGonagall's office with Astoria"Pansy assured her, grabbing her wrist and quickly rushing out.

"Come on boys!"Pansy snapped at Blaise and Draco when they made it to the common room. "Who's coming with us?"Hermione questioned, continuing to be dragged all the way up to the headmistress's tower. "Astoria, Daphne, Blaise, Draco and Theo. Mother and Father want to apologize to them because they didn't see them last summer" Pansy explained. Once they were outside McGonagall's office, Hermione knocked gently, waiting for a 'come in'. When it was heard, they sat down in her office. "So how long will you be gone?" McGonagall asked. "3 days, we'll be back on the 21st"Pansy said. The headmistress nodded slowly, writing down on a piece of paper. "You shall return two hours before midnight on the 21st"She told them and they all nodded. "Come on then, you know how the floo network works"She snapped impatiently. They got up quickly, one after the other, they flooed over to Parkinson Manor: Hermione being last to arrive.

"Master and Mistress are in the living room"The house elf told them. Pansy grabbed Hermione's wrist before taking her to the living room. "Mother, Father"Pansy said as she stood in the door way, announcing their arrival. The two were siting at the couch when they entered. "We'll discuss this later" They heard their mother say as she and Mr. Parkinson stood. They walked over to them, both having their eyes on Hermione. She didn't know what to do, so she kept her eyes glued to the floor. "Come sit down then"Kevin Parkinson spoke first. While the 7 Teens headed towards the couch, Hermione noted how the two greeted the others with care, not like she expected. "Are you all well? You seem too quiet"Jenny Parkinson asked. "Just getting used to the Manor again"Astoria smiled politely. The two parents nodded but stayed silent, glancing over at Hermione many times. "Shall Poppy get you anything? Or do you want to settle in before Dinner?"Kevin asked. "You guys should go unpack, you know where your rooms are"Pansy said to the others. The 5 of them nodded, standing up and grabbing their bags before leaving the room. "So You've managed to find her I see"Jenny spoke to Pansy. "I filled her in on everything in August, she's aware of what happened"Pansy nodded. Hermione kept her eyes on the ground, feeling that the other 3 were staring at her. She felt a hand on her arm, looking up to see Jenny standing beside her. "I want to talk to you for a second Dear"She said. Hermione glanced over at Pansy as she stood. Pansy gave her a reassuring smile so Hermione walked away with her mother. She was being led to a room, it was the other living room. Jenny sat down at an armchair and Hermione was told to sit in the other. "I know you're scared, child"Jenny spoke and Hermione looked up at her, about to shake her head but thought better of it. "But you're gonna learn to get comfortable, around me and your father, just like you've done with Pansy and the others. We're all very aware of what's happened between you and them, all the bullying and everything. So I don't think it'll be too hard for you to get comfortable"Jenny continued. Hermione nodded slowly, feeling extremely nervous.