Two weeks later: Ch.3

Hermione hadn't been happy at all for the last two weeks. The first thing was that the Slytherins had decided to stay over till they returned to Hogwarts. The second thing was Ron. She had finally managed to go to the burrow to explain everything. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO US?! AND YOU'RE EVEN GOING TO BE IN SLYTHERIN! YOU'VE BETRAYED US ALL!"Ron had yelled. Hermione left the burrow in tears and apparated straight into her room so she wouldn't draw attention. She didn't answer any letters from the Weasleys or Harry at all. She didn't want them to apologize on behalf of Ron, he had to do it himself.

"What's wrong Mya?"Draco's voice was heard on a Sunday morning. Hermione had been sitting at the kitchen island, drinking a bit of wine. "What makes you think there's something Wrong?" Hermione asked, glaring at him over her shoulder. "For The past two weeks, you've been up at 4am to come down here and drink yourself to sleep"Draco stated as he walked over to her. He pulled out a barstool and sat across from her, snatching the bottle away from her. He took a long drink and put the bottle back down.

"Have you been stalking me?"Hermione growled. "Not my problem you're not a quiet sneaker"He shrugged before she snatched the wine back to drink. "So what's wrong?"He asked again. "You think I'd tell you, out of all people?"She asked. He rolled his eyes. "Why are you so stubborned?"He asked, studying her face. "Why are you such a prat?"She asked in return, taking another chug from the bottle. She got up to leave with her wine before he snatched it from her. "I think you've drank enough"He said as he stored away the bottle. "I think you've talked enough"She growled.

"Shhhhh"He shushed as he went to get a glass of water. Hermione glared at him. "Don't shush me in my own home"She snapped. "Believe it or not I've been here longer, so it's technically a second home for me"He told her, leaning against the counter. "Didn't expect to see you two already here"They heard Blaise's voice. "Great"Hermione muttered as she realized that Blaise was there to stay. Him and Draco leaned against the counter, staring at Hermione as she took out a bit of food for herself. She magically set the knives to cut up some strawberries as she began to make some pancakes from scratch. "You know Poppy can do that for you, right?"Blaise said. "I don't need anyone to get me food when I'm perfectly capable to do it myself" Hermione snarled. "It also gives me an excuse not to talk to you"She added. The boys were amused by her answer.

"Why up so early?"Theo asked as he entered the kitchen 10 minutes later. "What's up with you Slytherins?! Why don't you just not wake up?" Hermione snapped. "What's got her in a mood?"Theo asked the two boys who were still watching Hermione from afar. "Draco didn't let her drink"Blaise said,‏ nudging the blonde. "Are you caring for her?"Theo smirked. Draco scowled. "I just don't think it's right to drink at this time of hour"He snapped. "Did you guys forget how much you used to drink? And what time you did?"Theo asked. The boys rolled their eyes, before returning their attention to Hermione, who glared at them.

"Morning"Pansy said as entered the kitchen. "You alright Mya?"She asked as she opened the fridge to get some cold water. "Does she always drink in the mornings?"Draco asked before Hermione could answer. "I got her into the habit of drinking, but we only drank in the afternoons" Pansy shrugged as she went to sit across Hermione, stealing a forgotten strawberry from her plate. "You didn't get me into the habit"Hermione rolled her eyes. "You used to drink before?"Pansy asked. "Some things are better to be forgotten for awhile" Hermione shrugged. "You mean like how you fought with Weasel?"Theo asked.

The other four in the room stared at him in shock. "How did you know"She snapped. "Guessed"He shrugged. "You said you were going to their shed home, then the next day you left your room when none of us saw you return. You looked like you'd been crying and the only one Person you'd fight with is the weasel"He explained. Hermione glared at him, who knew he paid attention so much.

"Is that why you've been drinking every morning?"Pansy asked her. "Don't worry about it"Hermione said as she took a drink of water. "Mya, I can easily go over to him and hex the kid"Pansy told her. For the first time in days Hermione smiled. "No need, I broke his noes two weeks ago, Ginny hexed him last week and yesterday afternoon George planted these spiders under his bed, they're a new creation and they'll be full grown at the end of the week, as big as Aragog's children"She chuckled "Aragog?"Blaise repeated. Her smile faded. Of course they didn't know who Aragog was, they didn't have memories like she, Ron and Harry had. "Never mind"She muttered as she stood. She magically put her dishes in the sink and walked away.

She entered her room and leaned her back against the door. Harry and Ron. Her two best friends. One of them hated her, and the other she had been ignoring. She felt guilty. She went straight to her desk and took out some parchment. Harry didn't deserve to be ignored, neither did Ginny.

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙂𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙮,

𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚. 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚! 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚,

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚

She whistled and an owl came to her window. She tied the letter to it's foot and looked up into the owls eyes. "Take it to the burrow"She instructed. The owl took off and Hermione closed her window. She felt relieved. Then she remembered the people in her kitchen, probably wondering what was going on with her. She shrugged, she didn't like those people so much anyways, other then her sister of course.

"What happened?"Blaise asked. "She's still uncomfortable around us"Pansy told them. "But you're her sister"Theo said. "That doesn't change the fact that we fought for most of our school years"Pansy reminded. "Why can't she go to saint potter then?"Draco asked as he crossed his arms. "Potter stays with Weasel, they'll keep fighting if she goes back"Pansy explained. She stood up and went to get a bit of wine, Just a little bit but she found the bottle empty. "the other bottle's in the fridge"Draco told her. "I thought you were too classy to open the fridge"Pansy smirked at Him as she went over to the fridge. "Well you see Pans, Draco cares so much about her, that he took away her wine so she wouldn't harm herself"Theo smirked as Draco glared at him.

"Looks like Draco's in the league"Pansy chuckled as she pulled out her glass. "In the league?"Blaise repeated. "I'm not stupid, I saw how you guys were looking at her. And not to mention that you asked me if you can have a go at her"She rolled her eyes before drinking the little bit of wine she'd poured into her glass. "It was them not me"Draco scoffed as he pointed at Blaise and Theo. "You were the one drinking with her at 5 in the morning"Theo stayed. "And wouldn't take your eyes off her this whole time"Blaise added. Draco glared at them.

"Don't be stupid, Draco is just trying to get used to her presence"Daphne said as she entered the room. "You just don't want him to be attracted to Mya"Theo scoffed. "He would never be attracted to her; shes still Granger by heart"Daphne snapped. "She still fought with us, she still humiliated us and she-"She began to count off but Pansy interrupted her. "And she's my sister so fuck off"Pansy snarled

Daphne glared at her. "That doesn't take back what happened between her and the rest of us, she's still the annoying know-it-all Gryffindor we've known for years"She snapped. "Have you been listening? She's coming to Slytherin" Draco said. "We still don't know that"She said. "It's most likely she is"Blaise snapped. Daphne really got on most of their nerves. They only kept her with them for Astoria's sake.