Ministry return: Ch.46

"Check Again Princess"

Hermione told Pansy to take Draco to the other room, so she could talk to him privately. "You're gonna tell them to turn down, or I'll have Ami do it"She said. "Ami won't listen to you"Theo snapped. "I've known Ami for 4 years, I talked to her after bringing you here, and I got through to her. Ami is on our side, so you can take the credit of having them back down, or Ami will, you'll just stay the rest of your life in Azkaban"Hermione smirked. This wasn't true, but she knew her lying was undetectable. "Or You can suffer the Dementors kiss"She suggested. His eyes went wide in fear. "Alright, alright"He mumbled. She smirked again, reaching into her pocket and taking out a ring. She placed it on his finger and undid the ropes. "What is this?"He snapped, looking at his finger. "It restricts you from doing any type of magic and it's gonna tase you every time I hit this button"She explained, showing him a little remote. "So do we have a deal Nott?"She asked. He glared at her but nodded. Hermione went dragged him by his shirt to the other room where Pansy and Draco were. She closed the door, locking it magically. She let go and walked over to Draco, muttering a charm so the ropes would undo itself. She grabbed his hand and slid the ring onto his finger. "Pansy, can you take Nott to his old room?" Hermione asked, glaring at Draco. Pansy did as told, and Hermione put a spell around the room.

"Mia-"He began. Hermione slapped him across the face as hard as she could. "I hate you"She barked. "You don't deserve anything! You don't deserve to be here! YOU DONT DESERVE MY LOVE!"She yelled. She had tears sliding off her face. "I trusted you! 4 TIMES! You made my life hell but I still trusted you! Then you make some type of fucking bet with Nott! And just because I knew Astoria would respect giving me some space, you go ahead and get engaged, THEN YOU HELPED THE PEOPLE WHO NEARLY ENDED YOUR LIFE! YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON EVERYONE, NOT JUST ME!"She snapped. She turned around, walking away with her hands in her hair. She calmed down before facing him again. "If a single person dies today, I won't hesitate to stick you infront of a dementor and have it take away your soul, because you don't even deserve that"She said. He slowly sat back in his chair, his face stinging and his brain telling him to just get rid of it all.

Hermione left the room, heading towards Theo's room. She saw him sitting on his bed as Pansy stood in the door way. Hermione grabbed the chains she had taken and tied his arms to his bed, along with putting a ball and Chain on his leg. She charmed all everything that might lead him to an escape before putting a sock in his mouth, and taping it shut. She turned the lights off and left the room, locking the door behind her. "Go tie Malfoy to his chair and charm the windows. I need to go send something to Harry"Hermione told her sister. Pansy nodded and Hermione headed to her room. "We've kidnapped Nott, he's in hideout 1. And Malfoy is also here. We've tied them both up and there's no way they can escape. Tomorrow you guys are to come over so we can get the ministry back. Stay safe, Hermione" Hermione spoke. She sent the patronus, and headed to see if Pansy was done. The door was closed and she heard them talking. "Shes my sister, I think I'd know how she feels"She heard Pansy say. "She might say she hates you but you know she doesn't, she wouldn't have cared that much. And I'm not saying it to give you hope, I'm saying it because I'm gonna warn you. If you try to hurt Mia again, I'll be the one pushing you into a dementor"Pansy snapped. "I'm an idiot, I know, but I just want her back" Draco mumbled. "And I'm sure she wants the old you back as well, we all do"Pansy said. Hermione heard her walking to the door and stepped back.

When she closed the door behind her, Hermione threw her arms around her, tears in her eyes. "We've gone through a lot the past 2 days, you have to rest"Pansy muttered. Hermione shook her head. "I can't rest knowing that we have a battle tomorrow, if they don't back down, a lot of people will get hurt"She said. "You're trying to think of this in a peaceful way, Hermione those people are murders, you can't talk to them peacefully"Pansy told her. Hermione sighed, and Pansy led her to the living room. "Just take a little nap, we'll take turns keeping guard"Pansy said. Hermione nodded slowly and drifted off to sleep.