Mixed Feelings: Ch. 17

2 days had passed since then, and Hermione hadn't spoken to neither Pansy, Theo and Draco. No matter their efforts. It was almost lunch and Hermione hadn't gotten out of bed. She pretended to be asleep whenever Pansy was in the dorm, along with Daphne because she didn't want to deal with her. "Pansy went to the library, you can get up now"She heard Astoria say to her. Hermione didn't reply, acting asleep. Then she was hit by a pillow and turned to glare at the girl. "What the hell?"Hermione snapped and Astoria just smirked. "Your 'sleeping' could use some work"Astoria said. Hermione glared at her before getting up. "Mind finding me some clothes, I don't have anything in mind"She told her as she headed to bathroom. "Lazy much"Astoria rolled her eyes, still going to pick out some clothes for her. A black long sleeved turtleneck shirt and baby pink beige skirt.

Hermione didn't know what to think when she saw the clothes on her bed

Hermione didn't know what to think when she saw the clothes on her bed. "The castle is freezing and you expect me to wear a skirt?"Hermione questioned. "Something called a heating charm" Astoria rolled her eyes. She took out her wand and pointed it at the brunette. "Focillo"Astoria muttered. Feeling something tickle down her back, Hermione knew the spell worked. "Here you go"Astoria smirked as she handed her the clothes. Hermione rolled her eyes, heading back to the bathroom to change.

She came out and saw no one in the room. After running a hand through her hair, She tossed her bag over her shoulder before heading down. She knew that Theo was waiting for her to come down, trying to get a way to talk to her but she completely ignored him. She was heading to the room of requirements to have some quiet study time when she ran into dear old Draco. She tried walking past him but she knew she wouldn't make it far. As she pushed past him, he grabbed her forearm and dragged her back infront of him, not letting her walk away. He didn't say anything at first, which confused her before his hand sled down to her wrist and he began dragging her behind him. "Malfoy! What'd you want!"She snapped, trying to stop him from pulling her. She closed her eyes out of frustration, only to open them to find herself in a dorm. He finally let go of her, and she watched as he locked the door before he turned back to her. Taking her bag and throwing it across the room, both his hands reached up to grab her forearms hard before he pulled her into a hard passionate kiss.

This made her forget everything, her anger, her confusion, her worries. She could feel his frustration through his lips, how hard they were pressing against hers. She kissed back slowly before reminding herself that she didn't know where they were, or what he wanted. Knowing that he would get annoyed, she pulled away slowly. Surprisingly, he just dropped his hands and turned around before she heard him mutter "Second time, again". She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Where are we?"She asked. "The room of requirements, where else would we be?"He snapped. "You don't have to throw a fit, if you hadn't been a jerk-" She snarled before stopping, watching as he glared at her. "A jerk? I'm being a jerk?"He questioned as he walked toward her. She took a step back, but he grabbed her waist, pulling her against him. "I-"She began saying but he interrupted her, crushing his lips onto hers and snaking his tongue into her mouth. She hated how it felt so good, how he made her feel. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach when he grabbed her waist, she hated it. She felt him about to pull away, but she was enjoying this a little too much. So she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, not letting him pull back. Although his tongue had retreated, the kiss was still great. She felt him smirk against her lips and squeeze her waist. He later raised his hands and grabbed her wrists, pulling them down before pulling away from the kiss.