Again: Ch.34

Over the next few weeks, the weather got a bit warmer, to the point where there was no need for a thick coat. It was the beginning of April and That morning, Hermione woke up feeling anxious, and she didn't know why. She washed her face and looked in the mirror. She seemed as if she had just ran a marathon. "Are you alright?"She heard from behind the door. "Just a little nightmare, don't worry"She lied. She washed her face again and again, till she felt calm enough to leave the bathroom. "You're not ok, what's wrong?"Pansy asked, looking concerned. "I'm not sure"Hermione mumbled. Pansy checked her watch. "It's 6am, go get dressed so we can talk outside"Pansy told her. Astoria and Daphne were still sleeping, they weren't exactly morning people so to wake them up would cause everyone a problem. After Pansy entered the bathroom, Hermione went to get some clothes: a beige Ribbed Fitted Turtleneck jumper and grey checkered pants.

 After Pansy entered the bathroom, Hermione went to get some clothes: a  beige Ribbed Fitted Turtleneck jumper and grey checkered pants

After getting dressed, the two girls left their dorm, walking out of the dungeons and heading out of the castle. On their way out, they saw that the great hall was open. "We'll sit here for a bit, no one will come for another 2 hours"Pansy said, walking into the great hall. They sat down at the Slytherin table, opposite of each other. "Tell me, what's going on? You've been off since yesterday"Pansy stated. "I don't know what's wrong, I feel like something bad is gonna happen soon, and I don't know why!" Hermione told her. "Everything's been perfectly fine for the past 3 months, nothing could go wrong"Pansy said. "That's the problem! It's been too long since the last problem and that's worrying me, last time this happened, something huge came" Hermione snapped. "Calm down, you're just overthinking" Pansy smiled lightly, putting a hand on her shoulder. Hermione sighed, Pansy wouldn't understand. "I'm going to the library for a bit, I have some work to complete" She said. She got up and left. She didn't have any work to finish, she always completed it before the weekend. Hermione wanted to head to gryffindor tower but she knew they were asleep. Instead, she headed outside, expecting no one to be there and that she would get some peace and quiet. Incredibly wrong she was. Half the Slytherin Quidditch team was outside practicing. She turned around and was going to leave but their team captain already saw her. Draco flew down, and landed silently behind her before grabbing her arm and spinning her around. His arm dropped to her waist and he smirked at her as she stared at him in shock. "how-" She was saying but he interrupted her by pressing his lips on hers. After pulling back, he turned to his team, his arm still around her waist. "Practice is over!"He called to his team. The others stared at Hermione for a few seconds (making Draco pull her closer against him and tighten his grip on her waist) before flying off. Blaise was the only one who flew over to them, probably because he was the only one not involved in Draco's threat. During January, Draco heard his team talking about Hermione, which he wasn't too fond of. So he threatened to cut their throats if they were near her.

"Are the rest awake?"Blaise asked her. "Pansy is, she's in the great hall, Daphne and Astoria are still asleep"Hermione told him. "The great hall? It's not supposed to open till 7:20"Draco said. "It's easter dumb arse, They always open it early today!"Blaise snapped, before rushing off, probably to the great hall. Draco magically changed back into his regular clothes with a wave of his wand. He sent his broom back to his dorm as well. He turned back to her, and saw that she seemed zoned out. "You alright?"He asked her, placing his hands on her waist. She nodded slowly, but he wasn't convinced. "I'm not an idiot, what's wrong?"He questioned. "Just a little anxious"She mumbled, turning her head right and avoiding his eyes. He removed one of his hands to check his watch. "Why don't we go for the day?"He suggested. Her head turned to his direction. "What?"She snapped. "It's Easter, we get the week off, you wanna go?"He told her. "I'm not sure if that's a good idea"She muttered. "Well we're going anyways"He said, his hand wrapping around her wrist before he began walking off. "Why would you ask me if you already made up your mind"She snarled. "It's called manners"He told, smirking at her over his shoulder. He walked all the way to the Great Lake, stopping barely a foot away from the water. He let go of her wrist, running his hands through his hair. After a few seconds, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him before apparating away.