Birthday Surprise: Ch.41

Hermione stood infront of the apartment: the one they were first assigned to in April. According to Astoria's information: They had been moved back there since there was a few more rebellion groups to be caught and they probably wouldn't suspect that they were moved back to their original spot. Hermione sighed, looking down at her dress; a pink ruffled short sleeved dress with a black ribbon around her waist that formed a bow.

 Hermione sighed, looking down at her dress; a pink ruffled short sleeved dress with a black ribbon around her waist that formed a bow

She knocked 3 times, bitting her lip hard, feeling very nervous. She saw the doorknob twist a few seconds later, covering her mouth with her hand, not knowing why she was anxious. The door opened and revealed the inside. "Draco"She muttered, watching his face change to shock. She stepped forward and threw her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. His arms, however, remained on his side, he didn't wrap them around her like he normally would. "What brought you here"He asked. She was surprised at the tone of his voice, it was hard and bitter. "What- what do you mean?"She questioned, stepping away from him. "Draco! Come on! They're getting the cake!"She heard someone say from inside. Then she saw someone walk up to Draco, wrapping their arm around his waist. It was someone who Hermione hadn't seen before, blonde hair, light skin, lower then average height.

"Mia, I'd like to introduce you to my Girlfriend"

It was worse then a stab in the back. "What?"She snapped. "I'm Ami! Nice to meet you!"The girl smiled, sticking out her hand to shake hers. "Is this some kind of joke?"Hermione snarled at Draco. "Ami, dear, head inside for a bit, I'll come in in a second"He smiled at her, kissing the top of her head. Ami headed back and Draco exited the apartment, closing the door behind him. "Why- how could you!"She yelled, pushing him back. "How could I? You left for weeks and wouldn't listen to anyone when we said you should come back! You don't even trust me! You told Astoria where you were hiding and didn't even tell me!"Draco snapped. "I told Astoria because I knew she would understand that I needed some time alone! And I came back for you! Im not any better but I still came to see you!"She barked. "Well it's too late now isn't it?"He said plainly. "We didn't even break up, YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!"She snapped. "What do you want me to do? Apologize? You deserve to feel this way, the way you made me feel when I found out you told Astoria and not me"He snarled. "Go back to your little hide out, I'm sure Astoria wouldn't mind meeting you"He said. He entered the apartment and closed the door in her face.

Her hand covered her mouth, before she fell to the ground, crying. She felt someone place a hand on her shoulder, before bringing her into a hug. She couldn't see, her tears blurring everything. Her heart rate went up, so high that she felt herself go unconscious.

Hermione woke up, not knowing where she was or what time it was. She sat up, and realized she was in a room at St Mungos. "She's awake doc"She heard someone say from the door: it was a nurse. A doctor came in, with 2 other nurses. "How are you feeling Ms.Parkinson?"The doctor asked. "Better"She mumbled. "You were brought in yesterday, your heart rate had gone up and caused you to faint. We've done a few tests, and we found out that you have some heart problems"He told her. "What"She muttered. "You have heart Arrhythmia". Hermione turned her head away, looking out the window, slouching back down in her bed. "Who brought me here?"She asked. The doctor seemed surprised by her question. "Let me bring them in"He said. He left the room with the nurses and a few seconds later, 3 people entered the room.