Breakfast: Ch.24

Around 3 am, Jenny was walking down the hallway of rooms, making sure no one was out. "Go check on her"Kevin told her before she went. She went over to Hermione's room, knocking twice gently. She then took out the house keychain and unlocked the door. She peaked in, her brows furrowed. She didn't remember Pansy telling her any of this. Hermione's back was pressed against Draco's chest and he had his arm wrapped around her. The two looked inseparable, cuddled up together. She walked out and locked the door again. She headed back to her room and explained to Kevin everything. "Pansy didn't tell us anything"Her husband muttered, confused as well. "Do you think it's a secret relationship? I mean we would've heard of it by now if it weren't"Jenny suggested. "Should we inform Lucius and Narcissa?"Kevin asked. "In the morning, we'll tell them not to say anything, and we'll wait for them to tell us themselves"Jenny said. Kevin nodded, lying down in the bed. "So are you letting her free today?"He asked. "I'm not sure, I'm trying to make sure she understands the rules. I might let her out for Breakfast, then make her stay in for Lunch, and I'll let her out again for Dinner. If she impresses me, I'll let her out tomorrow so she can do what she wants"Jenny explained. "Alright"He mumbled, mentally rolling his eyes. He felt that she was being too dramatic. She was trying to earn Hermione's respect in the wrong way.

Barely two hours later, Hermione was woken up by an owl. She heard it tapping the window, and she sat up slowly. She wanted to get up and open the window but she was afraid of waking Draco up. She picked up her wand and magically opened it. "Come"She muttered. "Come pig"She repeated. Pigwidgeon flew in and sat on the side table. She took the letter and opened it. She was about to read it when Pigwidgeon started chirping madly, hopping in circles. It began flying around the room, chirping. "Shh!"She snapped, covering Draco's ear so he wouldn't hear the noise. Pigwidgeon got louder, before flying down to the bed and poking Draco with his beak before flying up again. "What is that"Draco mumbled, moving her hand off his ear. He slightly sat up, leaning against the pillows. "Who's bloody owl is that"He snapped, glaring at Pigwidgeon. "It's Ron's"She told him, closing the window because it was getting too cold. "Pigwidgeon stop"She snarled. The owl didn't listen. She rolled her eyes, taking out the letter to read it.

'Mione,
I know you'll probably get this in the middle of the night but Its fine. ("No it bloody isn't" Draco scowled as he read the letter over her shoulder). I didn't know how to tell you when you were at the burrow, so I'll just tell you now. I want to propose to Ginny this Christmas. I want to pick out a ring and I want you to help me. Once you're back at Hogwarts, Maybe we can go look? I know it's all sudden but I want to propose now. It's their first Christmas without Fred and It's gonna be hard for them. So maybe this will make it a bit better? I also had to send Pigwidgeon because there was no other owl. Please answer back quickly,

Harry

"So deary Potter decided it was a good idea to send an owl in the middle of the night"Draco muttered, getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom. "If you'd slept in your own bed, you wouldn't have woken up"She said, rolling her eyes. She got up and went to her desk to write a reply. By the time she finished, Pigwidgeon was ready to fly back. She tied the letter around Pig's leg, and sat back on the bed once the owl flew away. The second she lied down, the bathroom door opened. "Is that Shitty owl gone?"He snarled, looking around the room. "Yes He's gone"Hermione rolled her eyes. He went to the other side of the bed and sat beside, not wanting to lie Down.

She looked up at him, wondering why he was staring at the door. "Something wrong"She asked, sitting up a bit, resting on her elbows. He shifted his gaze, now looking at her. "Someone came into the room"He told her. She furrowed her brows, confused. "What do you mean"She questioned, sitting up completely. "I put invisible powder last night, if anyone decided to come in. It glows an hour after the person had stepped in it"He explained, pointing at the floor. "No one can get in unless they took down all the enchantments, we would've woken up"She muttered. "Or they have the key. It breaks every charm, no matter how strong it is. Your Mother has a key to every door in this Manor, it must've been her"He said. "If she came in and saw us.."She mumbled, glancing over at him. "She probably told Kevin, who most likely owled mother and father"He nodded slowly. "We're dead"She groaned, covering her face as He ran a hand through his hair. "They wouldn't bring it up, I don't think so, they'll wait till we tell them. That's what they did with Pansy and Theo, before they Broke up that is"He said. "Well we're gonna be careful from now on, today I'll get Astoria or Pansy to come"She told him. "So you're gonna replace me?"He questioned. "Temporarily"She shrugged. He raised an eye brow at her, grabbing her arms and making her turn to face him. He brought his lips extremely close to hers, barely 5 centimetres apart. "One thing you should learn granger"He spoke softly. "Is that I can't be replaced"He muttered, taking one more glance down to her lips before pressing his lips against hers.