Visit to The Burrow: Ch.19

The next day, Hermione was in the burrow, helping Ginny clean the room. "Sorry it's a bit of a mess, I just didn't have the energy to clean. And I thought it would be a better bonding time for us if we did it together"Ginny said. "Don't worry about it"Hermione told her. She sat down on the ground and began organizing the books while Ginny folded her laundry. After they were finished, Ginny noticed Hermione had been acting a bit off. "Are you alright?"She asked. "Yeah, why?"Hermione questioned. "You just seem a bit different, very cautious"Ginny muttered, raising an eyebrow. "It's nothing, just a bit worried about Ronald"Hermione admitted. Ginny nodded, remembering that the two were still refusing to talk. "I'm gonna go get ready for the day, you clean the beds"Hermione changed the subject.

After picking out an outfit (A beige off shoulder shirt and black Jeggings), she headed to the bathroom.

She didn't know how to hide it, she couldn't always wear turtlenecks, she'd get sick of them. But she had to hide it. The only thing she could do was ask for a little help. Covering it with her hair, she opened the door a bit. "Gin, do you mind helping me with something?" Hermione asked. "Sure"Ginny nodded, getting off her bed. Hermione told her to come into the bathroom before locking the door. "You better shut your mouth about this"Hermione snarled at her before moving her hair. Ginny's mouth dropped open. "You got a hickey?" She said quietly, her hand covering her mouth. "Yes, I'll tell you later, but how do I hide it?" Hermione snapped. "Lucky for you, the wizarding world has something to help"Ginny smirked, reaching for a basket on the vanity. She pulled out a small orange ball and rinsed it in the sink before handing it to Hermione. "Place it on your neck for about a minute and then get a towel, put it in hot water and tap it on your neck a few times. It will disappear completely"Ginny instructed. "You and Harry have been having fun huh"Hermione smirked. "Me and Harry are known for being together, you however, you are a surprise"Ginny said. Leaving Hermione to do that, Ginny headed down to the kitchen to grab a quick snack before heading back upstairs.

"So, who is it?"Ginny questioned, after Hermione was done. Hermione didn't answer, glancing at the door repeatedly as she paced around the room. Ginny rolled her eyes, getting up and closing the door. "No one can hear us right?"Hermione asked and Ginny nodded. Not knowing how to say it, sue just blurted it out. "Malfoy"She said quickly. Ginny's eyes went wide. "Malfoy? As in Draco Malfoy?"Ginny questioned and Hermione glared at her for a second. "Yes Draco Malfoy!"Hermione snapped. "Yes!" Ginny Grinned, punching her pillow. Hermione raised an eyebrow, "Huh?"She muttered. "I talked to him about you like 2 months ago, he's finally done something"Ginny explained. "But not now, how'd you get together? Explain"Ginny snapped. "We're not exactly together..."Hermione said slowly. Ginny raised an eyebrow, one of confusion. "Right now we're sorta like friends with benefits"She muttered. "Who knew you'd be in a relationship like that"Ginny smirked but Hermione glared at her.

"Let me tell you the whole thing in short form. I was originally going to the winter ball with Theodore Nott, then Draco found out and they fought. Theo brought up that Draco had bet on me and that I was basically nothing to him, Pansy took Theo's side and said that it was true. Draco then said that Theo also bet on me, and that it had been going on for about 4 months. I ignored the 3 of them, Pansy too, because she knew and didn't tell me. Yet I forgave Astoria which doesn't make sense to me but ok. Anyways, I'm here heartbroken because I was actually feeling something towards Draco and then I walked in on him in the forest talking with Blaise about me . Long story short, he actually liked me and barely 5 minutes later we were snogging under the snow"Hermione explained. "Then I ignored them again for 2 days before I ran into Draco again. He locked us in the room of requirements and we ended up kissing again. 3 times. We then decided that we have some type of a relationship but we- well I wasn't ready to call it dating. So we've been friends with benefits"She continued. "And all this happened when?"Ginny questioned. "On a corse of 3 days, we've been together for like 2 days"Hermione explained. "Wow"Ginny muttered. "So How do you know Malfoy isn't just playing you?"Ginny asked. "Remember when I told you how Blaise and Theo only wanted to- you know. But we weren't given anything about Draco so I was sorta surprised yesterday when he actually considered my feelings. Like I actually opened up to him and I'm telling you Gin, I think we might get into a serious relationship, He's doing better then Ron did when we dated"Hermione said. She saw Ginny's small smile. "Well congratulations 'Mione and since your love life is Getting serious, I think We'll order you Some hickey removers"Ginny told her. "Thanks"Hermione rolled her eyes.

After Hermione was given the name of the store, she ordered 4 '6 packs' before heading down to breakfast with Ginny. The table wasn't as full as they expected, only George, Harry and Ron were there. "Where's everyone?" Hermione asked George as she sat down beside him. "Mum and Dad went to get a port key for Charlie, Bill and Fleur are coming with Percy so its only us here"George muttered. She realized that George hadn't touched his food. He hadn't eaten last night at dinner either. She knew why and couldn't bare the fact he was actually gone. She glanced at Ginny and Harry, both looking upset as well. "George, would you like to go to Diagon alley with us" She asked after a long silence passed. He shook his head no before getting up and going to his room.

"It's no use, the whole summer we've been trying to get him to at least get a bit of sunlight, he's given up on his life"Ginny said, running a hand through her hair. She didn't show anyone how hurt she was, she didn't want to worry them. Nearly every night she'd cry, missing her dear brother Fred. Hermione could tell Ginny was close to tearing up. She leaned over, pulling the redhead into a hug. She heard the quietest whimper escape Ginny as she hugged back. Hermione glanced over at Harry and Ron. Ron immediately got up, putting his plate in the sink before heading to his room. "It's gonna be alright Gin"Hermione muttered soothingly, rubbing her back. "I- I miss him"Ginny mumbled. Hermione felt a tear drop on her shoulder. This was one of the worst ways to start the morning.

Few hours passed, Ron and George came back down after hearing someone apparate outside. "Keep your wands out"George said to them, keeping his wand up as he opened the door. "It's only me"They heard. It was Charlie's voice. Ginny rushed forward but Ron grabbed her arm. "Proof?"Ron questioned. "Really? Fine, Umm, In first year, Ron owled me about Hagrid having an illegal baby dragon, and we found out that Norbert, is actually a female and we named it Norberta"Charlie explained. "What!"Molly's voice was heard. "Nice one Charlie, we're gonna get grounded" Ron snarled. Charlie just grinned, walking toward them. The first he hugged was George, then Ron, then Ginny, then Harry and Hermione. "So where's Bill and Percy?"He asked, sitting down at the table while Molly scolded Ron. "Fleur's having a few troubles, it's a high risk pregnancy"Arthur told him. "Pregnancy?"Ginny repeated quickly. "Fleur's pregnant?"Harry asked. Charlie and Arthur nodded. "I'm gonna an aunt"Ginny muttered as she glanced at Hermione. She, however, was too busy to listen. "I'll be down before Lunch"Hermione said, before rushing upstairs.

She knocked on the door, waiting for a reply. "Who is it?"She heard. "George, it's me, can I come in"She asked. A mumbled 'yes' was heard and she entered. He was sitting on the ground, by the window. "You haven't eaten anything all day, are you alright?" She questioned. "Not hungry"He said, going through his Hogwarts truck. "George, you can talk to me, I can help you"She told him, Walking toward him. "There's nothing to talk about"He snapped. There was a harsh tone in his voice. "It's ok to be upset George, It's normal, you have to talk to someone"She said softly. There was a silence, before she heard a whimper leave his mouth.

"It's- Its like they've all forgotten him"He said, staring at the framed picture he had of him, Fred and Lee.

"How could they? We're all heartbroken, George, they just don't want to show their misery. We don't know how you're feeling, we don't want to open the topic, so you don't get worse"She explained to him, crouching down. "You're not allow in this George, Fred had a special meaning to all of us, I promise you he will never be forgotten. These past 8 months have been hard, especially for you, I know it. But Fred is still with you, he's still by your side, he's waiting for you to get on your feet so he could guide you towards the right path, the path that will make you happy. You have to keep going George, he fought for you, he fought for all of you. You don't want to let him down by giving up. He would've wanted you to keep going, you know it"She went on, tears glistening in her eyes. He nodded slowly before closing his eyes. "I just want him back" George whispered, tears falling down on the picture. Hermione didn't know what to say. She just put a hand on his shoulder, trying to find the words.

"We all do"