Warning: Ch.37

Weeks passed, the attacks on purebloods increasing dramatically. Now they were restricted from leaving their apartment; no going up to see others or going down to get food. They'd be delivered food once a week and it had to last or else they'd starve. They could only communicate by owl and couldn't see each other face to face. Apparently someone on the bottom floor was attacked but they didn't find out who did it. The only people who were told this information was A few Aurors, Kingsley, 4 secret detectives, Harry, Hermione and Ron. Them 3 were the only ones allowed to leave the apartment, which angered many people.

One morning though, the beginning of June, Hermione woke up as if she had had a heart attack. She lit up the room quickly, looking to see if someone was there. She covered her mouth, breathing heavily. The nightmare she had was unlike any other. She had been paralyzed and couldn't move, her wrists tied up over her head tightly while someone stood over her. She didn't know who it was; they were wearing a blue and black mask, only their eyes showing through. She remembered how orange their eyes were, as if a fire was flaring in them. Their hair showed from the top, a mix of dark and light brown. The person rested their hand on Hermione's mouth, so she wouldn't scream, even though her ability to do anything was gone.

"We're warning you Parkinson, We don't need anyone to risk our identities being found. We've kept you and your family and friends unharmed for 2 months, but if you continue to look for us, they'll all be gone. You were one of us but you've turned against us. We're always watching, and we're always listening. One move out of line and me and my followers will invade. This is your final warning, beware of the rebellions, or else we won't leave any pureblood alive" A dark hoarse voice spoke.

The person waved their hand, the ties on her wrists falling before she felt herself pass out due to the sleeping gas the man released.

She wanted to cry, 'it was just a dream, it was just a dream, it was just a dream"She mumbled. She felt a cold breeze enter a room and saw the window open. Her eyes grew wide when she realized that she had closed the window before sleeping. She looked down on her wrists, seeing red marks, clearly made by ropes. The ones that had been tied around her. Someone had broken into her room last night, and it was no dream. She got up as fast as she could, not caring if she was in a t-shirt and sweats, not caring if the other parents would judge her. Hermione raced out of her room, throwing floo powder into the fire before flooing over to the ministers office: she was one of the few allowed to. Thankfully, Kingsley was in his office, writing things down. "Is something wrong Ms.Parkinson?"He asked. "Someone broke into my room last night, the rebellions, what ever they call themselves, the ones who've been attacking, they broke in and threatened me, they tied me up and I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, I couldn't do anything and they put sleeping gas and I thought it was a dream but It wasn't, and I don't know what to do"She burst. Kingsley's pen fell from his hand. "What'd they say?"He questioned. "They want us to stop looking for them or they won't leave a single pureblood alive, they said they're always watching and are always listening and you have to help me"She said quickly. "Calm down, do the others know?"He asked. "I just woke up and came straight to you, it wasn't a dream, my window was open and you can still see the marks on my arms"She told him, showing her wrists. "Alright, you go back and wake up everyone, we need them out of there right away, I'll get the Aurors and I'll be there soon"He said. She nodded, her body still shaking as she stepped back in the fire.

One by one, she went knocking on all their doors. "People you need to get up!"She snapped. "What do you want? It's 7 in the morning"Maria barked at her. "We have to get out of here, come on"Hermione snarled. She did it at least 3 times till everyone was awake, by then Kingsley and the Aurors arrived. "Check every inch of this place, we need to know if there's any piece of identification"Kingsley said. "Mia whats happening?"Pansy asked, being the first to walk over. "Someone broke in last night, the people who've been attacking purebloods"She explained. "What're you talking about? No one was here, what foolery are you talking"Jasmin snapped, Blaise's mother. "I think I'd know if someone was standing over my head Jasmin"Hermione said aggressively. "No more talking, we have to get you all out of here"An auror said. Most of them were terrified now.