Hogwarts: Ch:38

(Little side note: I'm making Draco's birthday on July 5 instead of June. This Chapter is near the end of June, so I can't exactly write his birthday scene right now.)

Hermione looked out the window once more, she had been awake all night, just sitting in the living room while Draco slept on the opposite couch. He was supposed to be there for 'protection' but even if there was an explosion, he wouldn't wake up. She stared as the cars bellow drove by, wondering if she would be visited again by the lovely rebellions. She leaned her head against the window, when she felt a tingling feeling run over her. And suddenly, she was as frozen as a statue, unable to move or talk. Panic ran through her, and she was terrified. "Hogwarts huh? Is that the best place they can go? I can't assure my nightly visits Parkinson, but I will be around more then you think"The same voice said. The same torturing voice she'd been hearing for the past 24 hours. "Ever since Dumbledore's death the school had been week"Someone scoffed, it was the person with long hair, the same two who had come hours before. "All we have to do is sneak inside through the crowd and we're in"Another voice was added. Hermione was shaking on the inside, so much that she didn't even feel herself break the freezing charm. the second she realized, she slowly pulled her wand out of the pocket, which was facing the window. "Incendio!"She snapped, jumping up and shooting the charm. The 3 clearly hadn't expected it, causing one of them to burn their leg. "Stupefy!"She yelled, nearly hitting them, only being an inch away. "Anteoculatia","Impedimenta", "Sectumsempra". She yelled out every spell she could remember. She heard 3 swishes, indicating that they had apparated away. She dropped to her knees, her hands covering her face. Why were they targeting her?

She heard doors opening, and lots of foot steps. "They came back didn't they"Daphne muttered, kneeling down beside her and putting her hand on her shoulder. "They know we're going to Hogwarts, they're gonna slip through the crowd with us, and there was 3 this time"She mumbled. "How did Draco not wake up?"Blaise scoffed. "Sleeping charm" Narcissa said, noticing the charm immediately. "How'd you get free of the curse?"Astoria asked. "I don't know, I just did and I began attacking, I burned one of them, that's for sure"She explained quietly. "Pansy, Take her to her room, stay with her till we contact Minister Kingsley"Jenny said. Pansy walked over, helping her sister off the ground and taking her to her room.

Meanwhile, Jenny and Narcissa worked in the kitchen, trying to make a potion that would wake Draco up. The reverse spell wasn't working and that made them even more terrified about the power that the rebellion held. As they cut up the ingredients, a conversation struck up. "Isn't it strange how they only go after your daughter?"Narcissa remarked. "They're trying to get her to convince Kingsley's search army to back down, that's all"Jenny said. "I don't get it, why keep her here if they're going after her? She's putting all of us at risk!"Narcissa told. "The only person at risk here is Mia! You try being her age and having most of your family friends hating you! You try being her age and having to fight through a war while half the world is out to get you and your friends! You try being her age and having to deal with people blaming you for being apart of a family you didn't ask to be in! You try being my daughter and fighting off people who keep coming to you while you're alone and helpless!"Jenny yelled.

Narcissa went silent, staring down at the table. "You think she's rude because she has gone against you Narcissa, you hate her because she is so much like you. No one has dared to cross you except her, and that's the reason you hate her. Not because she used to be a muggleborn, but because she matches your energy that no else has"Jenny told her. "She's stubborned, that's the only thing we have in common"Narcissa scoffed. "She'll go as far as risking her life to save the people she cares about, just like you've done for Draco"She said. Narcissa sat silently, cutting up the ingredients as she thought.

"I don't know how they're getting in, no door opened, no window, all I heard was them talking behind me as I was frozen"Hermione explained to her sister. "You don't think it could be anyone from the inside helping them... do you?" Pansy muttered. "Someone from the inside..."She repeated. "They're too Muggle-phobic to associate with them, everyone here has something against them"Hermione said. "Except the Quinn and Macmillans"Pansy mumbled, her eyes meeting her sister's. "They wouldn't do that, they couldn't..."Hermione muttered. "We don't know for sure Mia, it could be"Pansy said. "None of them have orange eyes, and none of them have the exact hair that the people have"Hermione told. "You only met 3, and 1 of them you didn't even see, who said it had to be them? They could only be assisting them"Pansy reminded. Hermione looked down at her hands. "We're accusing without proof, and those are the only two families who don't hate me! What if it's not them? I'll just be turning them against me!"Hermione said. "It's up to you Mia, I was just giving ideas. You're probably right, they wouldn't hurt you, or even try, they're too kind"Pansy remarked.