Meeting: Ch.51

"It's literally been 2 months and they still haven't left us alone"Hermione scoffed as she threw the daily prophet on the coffee table. "Apparently we were supposed to meet up with Jackie Stone to discuss our relationship last night and didn't show up"Draco read, leaning against the wall. Hermione rolled her eyes and got off the couch. "I wanna go eat out, We've been eating the same thing for a week"She said, walking past him and towards the staircase. "I told you 3 days ago and you said you didn't want anyone to see us till we met up with our parents" Draco told. "We're supposed to meet up with them today, they won't have time to publish it till tomorrow. we'll explain to them everything and there you go"she explained. "And what if they cancel on us again?"He questioned. "It's not our problem, we'll just go about it like our normal day, go to the ministry, do our job and then come back here"She said. He rolled his eyes as she headed upstairs to get dressed. If they were gonna be taking photos of them, Hermione didn't want to look dead, having this being the first time in public in weeks. She got her black spaghetti strapped dress and a pale pink leather jacket.

Hermione put her hair in a high ponytail and put her pale pink mirror sunglasses in her pocket

Hermione put her hair in a high ponytail and put her pale pink mirror sunglasses in her pocket. She put on her watch as she headed down stairs. "Dressed up much?"Draco smirked at her. She rolled her eyes at him and walked to the door as he got the car keys. They walked out and were surprised to see the reporters waiting outside for them. "How'd you not see them?"Draco asked, pulling her to the car. He opened the door for her and made her get in quickly before he got in from the other side. "Mr. Malfoy! Mrs.Malfoy!"One of the reporters called as they drove away. "Did they just call me Mrs.Malfoy?" Hermione snapped. She rolled down the window, stuck her hand out and gave them a not very pleasant finger as they turned the corner.

Draco smirked at her again, surprised by her attitude. "I didn't even take Parkinson as my last name, no way am I taking yours"She said. "You'll come around"He promised, squeezing her hand. "In your dreams"She rolled her eyes.

They entered a private restaurant, having been followed by the paparazzi. They got a table for two and waited for it to get set up. "I got a letter from mother when you were getting dressed, they rearranged the time but she didn't say when. And we don't have work so we're gonna go on a little trip" Draco told her. "A little trip, what're you gonna do? Throw me off a cliff?"She questioned. "That's for next week"He said sarcastically. The waiter, who was checking for an empty table for them, gave Draco back his money. "You already have a reservation at a table of 7, you are related to Lucius Malfoy, correct?" The waiter asked. Draco nodded. "What time is the table reserved for?"He questioned. "Right now, the others on the guest list are in dining room 5, table 2" The waiter said. "Who's on the guest list?" Hermione asked. "We have Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, Jenny Parkinson, Kevin Parkinson, Pansy Parkinson, Draco Malfoy, and Mia Parkinson"He read. The two glanced at each other before heading to room 5. "Didn't they say it was better to meet in private?"Hermione rolled her eyes. "Apparently they changed their minds, again"Draco muttered.