The End: Ch.52

Hermione sat in the hotel room, waiting for Draco to return. She was on the couch, watching some tv when the door opened. "Took you long enough"She said as she got up. He placed the food on the table and went over to the kitchen as Hermione got the plates. "You've been out for an hour, did something happen?"She asked, seeing his uneasy mood. "I told them to prepare the food 2 hours ago and they decided to give it to someone else, they made me wait and said that It's my fault because I didn't come earlier"Draco snarled. "You didn't have to wait, I could've just made food here"She told him. "You rarely ask for anything, I'm not gonna let it slip because some idiot doesn't know how to do his job"He said. They sat at the table and began eating. "Mother and Father are going to drop by with the rest"Draco informed her. "Why? To see if we've gotten engaged?"She questioned. He smirked at her but shook his head. "They own the place"He told. "So this wasn't a random choice"She rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, we'll only have to see them twice, they're gonna be here for a week and we leave tomorrow"He explained. "When are they coming?"She asked. "Probably 3 hours from now" He said, checking his watch. They finished their food before cleaning up the place in case they had to have anyone enter the room.

"I have some things to check, I'll be back within ten minutes. You get dressed so we can head out"Draco told her. "Where're we going?"Hermione asked. He smirked at her. "Some things are meant to remain secret"He said before exiting the room. She rolled her eyes as she headed to the closet, looking for something to wear. He then poked his head back into the room. "I put something on the couch for you, Wear that"He added before leaving again. She walked over to the couch and saw a gift bag on the side. She picked it up and opened it. She pulled out a white spaghetti strapped v-neck cami crop top and a denim jeans skirt.

 She put them on and looked in the mirror, the skirt seemed a bit too short but she had gotten used to them so she didn't mind as much

She put them on and looked in the mirror, the skirt seemed a bit too short but she had gotten used to them so she didn't mind as much. Hermione barely got out of the washroom when the main door opened. Draco entered the room and saw her tying up her hair. "I knew it'd look good on you"He smirked, putting his hand out for her to hold. She rolled her eyes as she put her hand in his. They walked out of the room and made their way out of the hotel. They got into the car and Draco began driving off. "Are you gonna tell me where we're going or are you just going to make me sit here and question you?"She asked. "I could tell you but having you guess sounds funner" He said. "Why don't I guess you're gonna drive us off that cliff?"Hermione said as they made a turn. "You could survive and dying without you isn't worth it"He smirked. "How romantic"She snapped sarcastically. Draco just chuckled at her, watching her loose her patience. "Just be patient Princess, we'll be there soon"He told her, knowing she was glaring at him for calling her 'Princess'.

Almost 20 minutes later, Draco finally parked the car and they got out. Hermione looked around, noticing that they were in the middle of no where on a high cliff. "I knew you'd try to kill me"She scoffed. He rolled his eyes, reaching out and holding her hand before pulling her closer to him. "I'd like to let you know that before we met up with our parents, I was thinking of the whole marriage thing. We've gotten into many problems and I'll admit, most of them were because of me. But you still found a place in your heart to forgive me, why?"He said. "Why? Because you're the only person I haven't been able to get over, dimwit. Because of you, I may never be able to love anyone again"She smirked. "Then do me a favour and don't let me fall away again"He muttered as he pulled out a ring. Her jaw dropped, her hands going up to cover her mouth. "Are you serious?"She questioned. He smirked at her, confirming it. She threw her arms around him, almost making him drop the ring. Hermione heard canons pop around them and opened her eyes to see confetti flying everywhere. She saw Her family, his parents, and their friends. "You got them all to come" She muttered. "How long have you been planning this?"She questioned. "The whole week"He grinned. "Along with the whole parent thing too"He added quietly. "That was unnecessary"She scowled, a smile still on her face. "I wouldn't have gotten you in a bad mood if I didn't do it"He shrugged. "Cut the talk, we have to celebrate"Pansy snapped.

---------------------------

Hermione looked down at the ring, having taken it off her finger to look at it. She smiled as she read the word 'Princess' that was engraved in the diamond ring.

She slipped it back on to her finger before getting off the bed

She slipped it back on to her finger before getting off the bed. They were about to head back home, and were just waiting for their car to get cleaned. Hermione was happier then ever, she couldn't wait to go home and show it off to the paparazzi. "Come on Mia, we have less then 10 minutes before the portkey leaves without us"Draco called from the hall. She walked over and saw their bags on the trolley. They left the building and headed towards the car. "Are you still gonna stay with 'Ms.Granger' now?"He asked as they drove off. "Listen here lover boy, I'm a Granger and proud, no ones taking that title away from me"She Said, putting her sunglasses on and leaning back in her seat.

---------------------------

The end

---------------------------

Thank you all for reading and I'm sorry this took forever :(((

I hope you liked it and would recommend it to friends! Have a good day and thank you for reading! ❤️