Planning: Ch.10

The next day, Astoria and Pansy told the boys what Hermione said. They were in the boys dorm. "Why do you think you need to tell us?" Draco questioned. "Stop acting emotionless, we all know the three of you are in love with her, just like everyone else" Pansy rolled her eyes. "I suggest you guys apologize if you at least want a chance, not today since she has a date, maybe next week when she forgets that she told us"Astoria said. "So it's an actual date with Weasel?"Theo asked. "She's just getting things sorted out with him, they might date, might not"Pansy shrugged. "Do you want her with him?"Blaise asked and Pansy bit her lip. "If they were to get into a serious relationship, I don't think having Weasley as a brother in law would be fun"She said. "But it's her choice and I'm not getting involved"She added quickly, knowing that they might use her to help get Hermione away from Ron.

Hermione was unaware of what was happening with her friends, she was getting ready for her double 'date': Harry and Ginny were coming along too. She got dressed, putting on a green turtleneck t-shirt and a black overall dress. She was doing her hair when Daphne walked in.

"What're you getting ready for? You literally don't have a life"Daphne snarled

"What're you getting ready for? You literally don't have a life"Daphne snarled. Hermione ignored her, summoning a protection charm around her. She grabbed her wand and put it in her purse before looking up at the girl. "It's none of your business" Hermione stated. Daphne glared as Hermione pushed past her, walking down to the common room. As she did, she ran into the rest, who had exited the dorm. "You're going now then?"Pansy asked and Hermione nodded. "I'll be back before 10"She said. "You mean you're gonna be out for 6 hours?"Astoria smirked and Hermione rolled her eyes. "It's been a long time since I've actually talked to him, like a full conversation"She told. "You mean it's a not a romantic date?"Blaise questioned. "We're getting things sorted out, We don't know"She shrugged before looking back at Pansy. "If you need anything, let me know"She said and Pansy nodded. She walked away and left the common room, not glancing back.

"So she doesn't even know if she's dating the weasel or not?"Draco questioned. "Why do you think she's going? She's trying to find out"Astoria rolled her eyes. "But we can tell you three that There's no need to get jealous yet"Pansy smirked.

Hermione met up with her 3 Gryffindor friends, sitting down with them at the table. "Had trouble getting here?"Ginny grinned and Hermione rolled her eyes. "How can you tell?"She asked. "We've known you for 8 years 'Mione, we know when you're annoyed"Ron chuckled, nudging her. "So who was it?"Harry questioned. "Daphne Greengrass"She said glaring at her drink that they had ordered for her before hand. "She's still going on about it huh?" Ginny asked. "All this because the people she likes are going after me"Hermione rolled her eyes. "That's what the plan is for right? To make them go away"Ron said and she nodded. "Hopefully it works, I told them we're figuring things out and then by the time I go back, I'll tell them we're together"She explained. "What ever you see fit"Ron told her. "What if one of you start liking other people?" Harry asked. "There's a very low chance of that happening for me, everyone is so much worse then I thought"Hermione rolled her eyes. "There's still a chance"Ron said. "Well then if that does happen, we'll end it there"She shrugged.

Ron didn't feel too happy about this, he still liked her, a lot, and couldn't bare the fact she might leave him for someone else. 'You agreed to fake date, you brought it up. So you have to deal with it' the voice in his head said. 'I didn't think she'd fall in love with someone else' He thought. 'She didn't say she's in love, and it might not be her, you could fall in love with someone'It replied. Ron glanced over at Hermione. "So you guys ready to go?"Harry asked. "Where?"Ron questioned. "We've been talking about it for the past 5 minutes"Hermione scoffed as they stood. "Where though?"He muttered, feeling embarrassed. "Honeydukes"Ginny said. They paid for their drinks and left before heading to the sweet shop.

"So you guys are actually trying to get with this girl?"Draco questioned as he leaned against the wall. "We all know you Draco, you've been in love with her since 5th year"Blaise rolled his eyes. "For the millionth time, no"He snarled. "No? You literally talked about her every day!"Theo scoffed. "I'd say he's in denial"Blaise smirked when Draco glared at them. "I don't know why you two want me to like her, it'd just make it even harder for you to ask her out"Draco rolled his eyes. "So you're sure she'll pick you over us?"Theo questioned and he smirked. "Unlike you two, I know lots about her, so I know how to make sure she picks me"Draco smirked. "That's exactly why we think you're obsessed with her, you so called 'know lots about her'"Blaise rolled his eyes. "So you guys wanna bet on this?"Theo asked. "If you bet on her like she's some type of game, I will make sure you three won't see the light of day"Pansy snarled as she walked into the room. "You're watching us are you?"Draco questioned as he crossed his arms. She ignored him. "You know for a fact she'd ditch you all if she knew you were treating her as some type of game" She snapped. "It's only Draco pans, you know me and Blaise-"Theo was aging but she interrupted. "YOU DON'T WANT HER!"She yelled, the boys backing away. "YOU TWO JUST WANT TO FUCK HER! SHES BETTER OFF WITH WEASEL RATHER THEN ONE OF YOU!"She continued. They all glanced at each other, Scared. Last time this happened, she ended up hexing someone. "I don't fucking care whether she falls for it or not, I know what you three are up to and I'll make sure she knows what she's dealing with"She snapped before leaving the room and slamming the door behind her. "You don't think she'd actually tell her?"Blaise muttered. "She should"Draco shrugged. "Why, so you have a higher chance of fucking her?"Theo snapped. "You know I rarely fuck in a relationship, those were just flings"He said. "Ya ya"Blaise rolled his eyes. "So we're gonna bet on her?"Theo questioned. "I bet I'll get her to fall in love with me before Christmas. She's way too easy"Draco smirked. So they made the bet.

"So you're telling me they wanna fuck?"Hermione questioned her sister as she crossed her arms. She had returned only ten minutes ago, exactly at 8pm. They didn't exactly mention to her about the bet, they knew she'd get hurt. "The first day they met you they wanted to"Astoria added. "So what's the point of telling me? It's not like I'll get in a relationship with any of them"Hermione rolled her eyes. "It's only Blaise and Theo, Draco honestly-"Pansy was saying but got interrupted. "Draco honestly just wants to be a bitch"Hermione sighed as they walked out of the dorm, heading to the common room. "Well? What do you think?"Pansy asked. "What's there to think? Me and Ron have made it official"Hermione told them. "You mean you're dating him?"Astoria asked and Hermione nodded. She couldn't tell them the truth because they'd obviously tell the rest. She saw the two exchange looks. "So you're taken?"She heard someone say. She looked up, seeing that the words had come from Jared.

"What does it matter to you?"She snapped, noticing that the whole common room had heard. "Who're you going out with?" Carson McMillan asked. "I'm really not close with any of you, I don't have to say anything"Hermione said. She watched as the people around her glance at each other. "I'm going to the library for a bit"She added to Pansy and Astoria. The two nodded and watched her leave. "Who is it?" Mark Quinn asked after the wall closed. "It's-"Theo was saying but Pansy interrupted. "If she doesn't want to tell anyone, you have to respect that"Pansy snapped. Theo rolled his eyes, but kept his mouth shut. "Is she embarrassed or some shit?"Jared snarled. "Well are you embarrassed of all the affairs you had behind Daphne's back? Is that why you don't talk about it? Or do you just keep your mouth shut because it's nobody's business?"Astoria questioned. He glared at them before getting up and walking away.

This was truly unbelievable.