Home: Ch.2

MYA PARKINSON HAS BEEN FOUND
Apparently Jenny and Kevin Parkinson do know where their daughter is. After the location of Mya's home was leaked, Reporters quickly got together to get the news. "We found the house, in a muggle neighborhood! We thought we'd apparated in the wrong place till the house began to disappear, clearly under powerful Magic as we could no longer feel the house when we leant against where the walls should be"Spoke young reporter, John Williams, age 21. "If Mya didn't know her back story, she probably believed to be muggleborn for most of her life! We can confirm she was a witch as she was the only Magical being in the neighborhood"Said another reporter who was at the scene, Megan Cleanswipe, age 25. Ministry officials refuse to Give us the name of which Mya was under for private reasons. So the real question is, who was Mya Parkinson before?

Hermione scoffed as she threw the newspaper on the coffee table. "Told you nothing good"Pansy said as she sat down in her Slytherin green Armchair. "It's been 2 days, no ones questioning where Hermione Granger went?" Hermione rolled her eyes. "Calm down Mya"Pansy laughed. "It's still weird that you're calling me Mya"Hermione stated. "I know, it weirds me out too"Pansy nodded. "I have a question" Hermione said, sounding unsure as she sat on another Slytherin green armchair. "Go ahead"Pansy urged. "Everyone I know calls me Hermione, but after they find out, they'll probably call me Mya. I'm not comfortable with that change, how do I stop it?" Hermione asked.

Pansy smiled at her. "My first name isn't Pansy you know"She said. "It's actually Ellie. Ellie Pansy Parkinson"Pansy explained. "So you go by your middle name?" Hermione asked.Pansy nodded. "Mom and Dad won't mind if you want to make your middle name Hermione. You'll be Mya Hermione Parkinson"Pansy said. "They'll be fine with it?" Hermione asked, sort of surprised. Pansy nodded. "Don't you dare tell anyone my name is Ellie. I don't like it at all"Pansy warned. Hermione smirked at her sister but didn't say anything as she drank her tea.

The two girls stayed talking before Pansy brought something up that was off topic to what they were talking about. "Do you want to actually look more like us? You know, take off the changes that the family probably did?"Pansy asked. "What do you mean?"Hermione asked. "Well, I would've recognized you if you looked a bit like me. But you don't, which makes me suspect that they might have put a glamour charm on you"Pansy explained her thoughts. Hermione nodded after she thought for a moment.

She took out her wand and pointed it at her head. She thought of the reversing spell and not even a second later, she felt the deference. She felt her hair that was up to her shoulders, fall down mid-back. She felt her skin tighten around her body, as if she was becoming skinnier. She opened her eyes to see it father Then just feel it. She saw her sister gaping at her. "Now you look like me"Pansy smirked. She accio-ed her body length mirror and placed it infront of Hermione.

She was defiantly skinnier and not only had her hair grown, but had also changed into a darker brown. Her noes was thinner and so was her face. She looked more like her mother, Who Pansy had shown pictures of . Hermione knew Pansy had got the pug-like face from their dad's side as their grandma looked exactly like Pansy,but a lot older. The only deference were the eyes. Both girls had inherited their mother's eyes.

"Thought we'd look like identical twins" Hermione said as she looked over to her sister. "Me too but I guess it's better that we aren't"Pansy shrugged. Hermione shrugged as well and the two continued their talk. "So you know how I said it was lonely here"Pansy started. Hermione nodded. "And how we were considering you going into Slytherin?"She continued.Hermione nodded slowly, wondering where this was going. "I invited some Slytherins over because It's a bit too quiet here and I think it would be good for you to have a head start with friends"Pansy said.

"Who is it?" Hermione finally asked as Pansy looked away nervously.

As if on cue, a house elf arrived to tell them that some people had came. "They're coming now?!" Hermione said as she jumped up from her chair. Pansy nodded, almost apologetically before standing up too. "Let them in Poppy"Pansy told the house elf.

They heard footsteps and 5 people entered, and To say Hermione wasn't pleased would be an understatement. Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Astoria Greengrass and Daphne Greengrass stood in the room. "You've got to be kidding me" Hermione growled at Pansy, who's smile was full of guilt. "I assume this is your lost sister?"Blaise said as he stared at Hermione with the rest. Hermione didn't want to be rude and just leave but that didn't stop the urge. She sat down in her chair to keep her control. This was unbelievable.

"This is Mya"Pansy awkwardly introduced them. "Mya, well- you already know"She muttered as she sat down across her sister. "Does she have a reason to act like that?"Daphne asked as she and the rest sat down. "Oh the best one"Hermione said as she put on a sarcastic smile. "I know that voice" Theo said as he squinted his eyes at her. "Don't we all?"Draco snarled, glaring at Hermione, who returned the favour. "I'm confused"Astoria said as she looked around the group.

"Well, you see, umm, Mya actually goes to Hogwarts, she's in our year"Pansy said. "Oh really, what house?"Astoria asked interestedly. "She's going into Slytherin at the start of the year"Pansy told them. "Into Slytherin? How the dear betrayal weasel and Potter will feel"Draco laughed aloud. Hermione's glare hardened. "I'm going to have to excuse myself"Hermione said in a hard tone as she stood slowly. "Mya don't, Just try to get to know them"Pansy said grabbing her forearm. "Oh yes please do stay"Draco smirked.

"Can someone just explain?"Astoria groaned. "That's Granger"Daphne told her sister. "Granger? Mudblood Granger?"Astoria asked. "Well as you see Greengrass, I'm not a mudblood"Hermione said, her sarcastic smile returning. "Mya, just sit, please"Pansy pleaded. Hermione had become a great deal in her life in the past 2 days, yet her friends were also a great deal, she didn't want to lose one. Hermione rolled her eyes and sat, but it didn't stop her from glaring at the other Slytherins in the room.

"Poppy, can you get some water?"Pansy called, breaking the silence. "A glass of wine too"Hermione added. "Mya-"Pansy began. "You can't expect me to tolerate being a room full of Slytherins without being a bit out of my mind"Hermione cut her off. "It's still morning"Pansy said. "That didn't stop you from drinking half of a vodka bottle"Theo reminded her, smirking. "See, a little wine won't hurt"Hermione shrugged as Pansy glared at Theo. Poppy returned and the rest had water as Hermione drank down her glass the second she got it. "Thank you" Hermione added as she handed the cup back. Poppy smiled and disappeared.

"Do when did this all happen?"Blaise asked, staring between the two Parkinson heiresses. "2 days ago"Pansy said. "So she's been here for 2 days and you only decided to tell us this morning?"Daphne Asked. "Well she had to at least be comfortable here before her sister's stupid best friends show up"Pansy scoffed. "How'd you know that we were going to show up?"Blaise Asked. "I know you guys better then you think"Pansy Said. "So when will you leave?"Hermione Asked, knowing very well how rude she sounded but she didn't care. "Well now that you mention it, I think we're going to stay for the day"Draco Said, glancing at the rest who nodded along. "Wow, look at that, I have an appointment to stay in my room all day, how wonderful" Hermione Said, glancing at the Nonexistent watch on her wrist.

"Mya, come on, just 20 more minutes and you can go"Pansy Said Before Hermione could get up. "Sorry Pans, but I don't want to be late to that appointment"Hermione Said, getting up and leaving the room. "Well now that she's gone, do you think we can have a go at her?"Theo Asked Pansy. "I reject you so you go for my sister? That's not how it works"Pansy snapped. "Good job Draco, you got her in a mood" Blaise Said, hitting Draco on the back of the head. Draco glared at him. "More her then me"Pansy snarled. "You can't expect me not to do that, Pans"Draco told her. "You could control yourself you know"Theo told him. "You know she would've spat more at me if Pansy hadn't been here"Draco rolled his eyes. "So I'm like your guardian angel aren't I?"Pansy asked sarcastically.