Hogwarts express: Ch.4

Hermione looked down at her trunk. Everything was packed. She levitated it towards the door and put it down infront of the door to keep it from closing. She was wearing some jeans and a black T-shirt, along with a Cardigan.

Her hair was in a low ponytail and she was set for the long ride

Her hair was in a low ponytail and she was set for the long ride. As she was fixing her shirt, she heard a knock on her door. Looking over her Shoulder, she saw Draco leaning on the doorway. "We're going in half an hour"He told her. She nodded her head and turned around fully. "Where's Pansy?"She Asked. "She's downstairs with the rest"He said. She nodded again before walking to her trunk.She was about to pick it up but Draco stopped her. "I'll do it, you go eat" he instructed. "Malfoy I'm not hungry-"She protested but he shook his head. "You haven't eaten since Yesterday at Lunch, go"He interrupted. "You've been watching me?" She asked as she crossed her arms. He smirked in return. "Expect it to happen a lot Granger"He said. She rolled her eyes and left her room. Granger. She shook her head, she would always be Granger to many people.

She went down to the kitchen and found a plate of Food ready for her. She sat down between Pansy and Astoria, who she had become friends with barely last week after they had to spend the day together (having both being sick) while the rest went to diagon alley to buy their school supplies.

"Who managed to convince you to come down?"Astoria joked before taking a bite out of her food. "Draco"Daphne muttered, glaring at Hermione. "He went up, you came down, we're not stupid"Daphne snapped as Hermione raised an eyebrow at her. "I never said you were, get your ears checked"She said. Pansy and Astoria smirked into their food as Daphne glared at her. No one usually stood up against her and it was thrilling to see Hermione do it. "Learn something Kid, no one messes with me" Daphne snarled. "Learn something kid, Life isn't always how we want it"Hermione snarled back. Daphne Glared At Her. "She's only pissed off because The boys seem to be paying more attention to you rather then her"Pansy muttered to Hermione. "She better get used to it too, Nobody knows who you are"Astoria Added.

"Where are the other two?"Hermione Asked, realizing that Blaise And Theo weren't at the table. "They went last minute shopping for school books"Pansy laughed. "Didn't you guys already get your stuff?"She questioned. Astoria sat up straight and cleared her throat. "'Us boys will get our things later, It's too crowded and No peasants should have touched the books before us'"She mimicked. "Why couldn't they go yesterday then?"Hermione asked as they giggled. "They restock every week or so, the only 'untouched by peasants' potions books restock today. So they went around 6 in the morning"Astoria explained.

They finished their breakfast and went out to the front to wait for Blaise and Theo. "It's been 4 hours, where are they?"Hermione asked, checking her watch. "They have half an hour to come before we leave for the station"Astoria said. Hermione huffed. She didn't like the idea of going only 30 minutes before the train leaves. She was used to going an hour or two ahead. They heard a faint pop and looked around, their hands flying to their wands. "No magic outside school"Blaise said as he raised his hands, coming from behind a tree.

"We're 18 it's fine"Draco rolled his eyes. "They're not"Theo said, gesturing to Pansy and Hermione. "Underage magic is for people under 17, not 18"Hermione said. "You're still 17 though"Blaise noted. Hermione rolled her eyes.(I know Hermione is born in 1979 but I'm making it so she's born in 1980, along with Pansy) "only a few days and we'll be 18"Pansy rolled her eyes.

After Blaise and Theo grabbed their trucks, putting their new books in them, the 7 of them apparated to the station. "Are you going to be sitting with the Gryffindors?"Pansy asked. Hermione glanced over to the Weasley family. Ron was talking to Parvati; his new girlfriend, while Ginny and Harry talked with the rest of the Weasley family. She shook her head. "I invited them over to our house but they said Ronald wouldn't like it, they care too much about what people think to talk to me"She muttered to her sister. Her sister glared at the family who were only a few feet away.

They boarded the train and found a compartment. Daphne left to sit with her other friends but the rest of them stayed. Hermione sat at the window and looked out. The Weasley Family was right out her window. None of them noticed her, though she hoped they would. "Did any of you get food?"Theo asked, breaking the silence. "Didn't you pack some extra food?"Astoria asked Hermione. Hermione drew her attention from the Weasleys and nodded. She grabbed her handbag and took out two sandwiches, handing one to Theo and the other to Blaise. She then took out a piece of gum and leaned back into her chair, looking Out the window once more.

"have you seen Hermione?"Ginny asked Harry. He shook his head. "Do you think she's upset about the letter?" He asked. "Well think about it, it's like we just told her it's embarrassing to talk to her"Ginny said. "You know we didn't mean it like that, she knows how Ron's like when he's mad, she'll understand"Harry said, shaking his head. "We still Owled her, so we didn't cut her off, I guess she'll understand" Ginny muttered. "Dears, the train's about to leave, hurry"Molly told them.

The train began moving and they were still silent. "You guys are boring"Pansy finally groaned. "Fix it then"Hermione said, rolling her eyes. "We could always have a drink?"Theo suggested. "Not now"Hermione said, letting out a small yawn before turning on her side into a comfortable position. "When did you sleep?"Astoria asked. "I didn't" Hermione muttered. "Why?"Pansy asked. "I didn't feel like it" Hermione shrugged.

Harry, Ginny, Parvati and Ron sat in a compartment alone. "Where's Hermione?"Parvati asked. Ron made a sour face at the mention. "She's probably with her sister"Ginny said. "She has a sister? Who?"Parvati asked. Ron opened his mouth but Harry interrupted. "Hermione should be the one to explain it to you, we don't know the whole story"Harry said. He knew Ron would probably make a dramatic Story about Hermione, and Lavender, who was Basically the queen of drama, would make Hermione seem like a traitor. "Wouldn't she at least come say hi?"Parvati questioned. Ginny shrugged. "I'll go look for her, we didn't even see her at the station"She said as she stood.

After looking through a few compartments, she found The one Hermione was in. Not wanting to talk to the other Slytherins, she looked through the window and saw that she was asleep. She returned to her compartment and sat down. "She's sleeping"Ginny told them. "So she's with her Sister?"Parvati asked and Ginny nodded. "Traitor"Ron muttered under his breath. Ginny fought the urge to hex Ron right then and there.

Hermione woke up around 6 hours later to the smell of sweets. Opening her eyes, she lifted her head and scanned the compartment. There was sweets all over the compartment; chocolate frogs, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans,Drooble's Best Blowing Gum, Pumpkin Pasties, Cauldron Cakes,Licorice Wands were found in the hands of the Slytherin students around her. "Looks like Mya's finally awoken" Astoria said dramatically. "Let me be" Hermione yawned, sitting up as she Did. "We're almost at Hogwarts"Theo told her, handing her a chocolate frog. Hermione took the Chocolate and checked her watch. 6:30. "Weaselette came looking for you"Pansy told her. "What did she want?"Hermione asked. Pansy shrugged. "She only looked through the window and left, the only excuse is that she was looking for you as we're at the Slytherin side of the train"Pansy said. Hermione nodded. She Finished her chocolate and grabbed her robes to go change.