Going back: Ch.21

She had an hour left. Hermione looked around the room one more time to see if she had missed anything. "Hurry, change out of your pyjamas, we're gonna play some board game Harry got"Ginny told her as she entered the room. "Ginny I'm leaving in like an hour"Hermione told her but Ginny shook her head. "We won't see you for awhile, come on"She snapped, taking her blanket before leaving. Hermione rolled her eyes, grabbing some clothes before changing. She'd picked out a Brown Houndstooth Plaid Dress and a salmon coloured turtleneck.

She grabbed her trunk and brought it down with her, leaving it in the kitchen before heading to the living room

She grabbed her trunk and brought it down with her, leaving it in the kitchen before heading to the living room. "I have to leave ten minutes early so I only have half an hour left"Hermione reminded them but they shrugged it off. "There's this board game I found in my Hogwarts trunk, Monopoly, have you played it?"Harry said and Hermione nodded. "But the game will last way too long"Hermione told him. "That's why we're adding touch ups. If you land on a certain square 3 times, you die, if you land in jail twice, you're out, and if you run out of money, you also lose"Harry explained. "Alright"Hermione sighed.

"YOU LANDED TWICE AND YOU DIDN'T PAY!"Ginny yelled at Ron. All the Weasleys joined in, seeing that the game seemed quite fun. "YOU ROLLED DOUBLES 3 TIMES, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE OUT!"Ron accused. "I LET YOU BOTH PASS WHEN YOU LANDED ON MY HOUSE! GIVE IT A BREAK"Charlie joined. "Enough!"Molly snapped. They quieted down, though glaring at each other. "What time is it?" Hermione muttered to Bill. "7:52"He told her. "Well I've got to go now"She told them as she stood. Wishing all of them goodbye, she went to the kitchen to grab her trunk and leave. "Mione"She heard behind her as she was getting her jacket. "There's gonna be a ball on Christmas Eve right?"Ron asked and she nodded. "All students are invited, so you, Harry and Ginny may come if you like"She told him. He smiled slightly, walking up to hug her. "See you then"He muttered before going back to the living room.

She put on her jacket, grabbed her trunk and left. When she was far enough, she apparated away to the great hall (McGonagall had lifted the spell off so she could come in). Luckily there was no one around except for McGonagall. "Rounds have already been done, you may head to your common room" McGonagall Told her. "Thank you professer" Hermione smiled before turning and dragging her trunk behind her, all the way back to the dungeons. She entered, glad there wasn't much people. "Look who's back"She heard from the sitting corner. "Sadly"She smirked heading towards her sister. "Such a devastating moment"Pansy said, wiping a fake tear away.

"So how was it?" Astoria asked. Pansy and Hermione had went up to their dorm to avoid disturbance. "It was nice, best meals of my life for sure"Hermione added. "It's not fair how you get the best cooks for free"Pansy rolled her eyes. "Molly would be glad if she heard that from you guys"Hermione smiled. "We'd be lucky to even have a taste"Astoria scoffed. Hermione unpacked her things and sat on her bed, talking with them. "Something came for you this morning"Pansy told her. "I put it in my trunk so no one would take it"She added as she handed over the parcel. It was unopened, which made Hermione comfortable. She felt the parcel, knowing it was the thing she ordered a few days ago. She hid it in her own trunk before glancing at the time. It was 8:55. "So when are we going back to the manor?" Hermione asked her sister. "The 18th I believe"Pansy said. "Is there anything I need to know?"She questioned. "I'm gonna tell you the things you have to remember"Pansy told her.