Hell day: Ch.23

Hermione woke up that morning to a ringing in her ear. "Mistress Mya must wake up, Mistress Jenny insists"Poppy said, ringing a bell. "Ok ok"Hermione groaned, sitting up straight. "Mistress's breakfast will be served in 10 minutes, and Mistress Jenny allows Mistress Mya to have 1 person in her room today"Poppy continued before apparating away. "Hate this life"Hermione muttered under her breath as she got up. She'd been freezing the entire night. She couldn't change out of the clothes because romper wouldn't come off. Appearently it had a spell on it to ensure she didn't break the rule Jenny had set. She went to her closet, opened the drawer to take the yellow box out. She opened it and bit her lip to stop herself from yelling in frustration. She didn't like these type of clothing. Especially that she had to wear it the whole day. In the box was a black bra and high waisted shorts. She heard a pop behind her and saw Poppy walk up to her. "Mistress Jenny says that today, no one shall roam the manor, Mistress says that mistress Mya and Mistress Ellie Pansy must stay in their rooms till she says otherwise"The house elf spoke. "Thank you poppy"Hermione said through gritted teeth. She hated this woman so much. Once poppy disappeared, Hermione showered, got dressed (angrily of course) and did her hair.

"Master Draco said he'd like to accompany you"Poppy said after bringing Hermione's breakfast

"Master Draco said he'd like to accompany you"Poppy said after bringing Hermione's breakfast. "Do you mind getting me a t-shirt poppy, then can you let Malfoy come?"Hermione asked politely. "Mistress Jenny said Poppy must not give Mistress Mya any extra clothes and that Mistress Mya shall not put on anything that was not in the box"Poppy said. "So no jacket or anything?"Hermione questioned and poppy nodded. Poppy disappeared a few seconds later and barely 5 minutes after, There was a knock on the door. Hermione walked over to the door and hid her body behind it as she peeked to see who it was. Mother Jenny of course. Jenny pushed the door open, and walked in. "Have you showered?"She snapped and Hermione nodded once. "Has anyone asked to accompany you?"She asked and Hermione nodded again. "So does that give you permission to try and change your clothing?" She questioned and Hermione froze. Poppy had told her. "No Ma'am"Hermione muttered under her breath. "So I don't want to hear you asking anyone here for clothing that I didn't give you, If you do this again, I will lock you in the dungeons till you've learned"Jenny snarled at her.

She left the room and before Hermione could close the door, Draco walked in. "That's fucked up"He said, closing the door behind him. He handed her a white button up shirt before going to sit on the bed. "Why're you giving me this?"She asked. Yesterday he seemed pleased to see her in something as revealing as a romper, she was confused. "You literally don't have any clothing you're comfortable in, at least that'll cover you"He said, beginning to eat the food off her plate. She noted that he hadn't looked at her once. She put on the shirt, buttoning it up as she walked over to him. She sat at the edge of her bed, putting a piece of food in her mouth before lying down under the covers. "What's the point of making me wear clothes like this?" Hermione questioned, feeling extremely cold. "I'm not sure, The worst she made Pansy wear was a cropped hoodie and shorts in the winter"Draco shrugged, before looking toward her. "They've barely known me for a day and I've already been threatened to be locked in the dungeons"Hermione muttered. "Do you think they're doing it because they think you're covering too much?"He wondered. "It's literally freezing outside, why wouldn't I cover up?"She snapped. He rolled his eyes and continued eating. Once he'd eaten half the plate, he put the trey on the side table before glancing at her again. She seemed awake but also asleep at the same time. He chuckled and she opened her eyes a bit to glare at him. "What?"She snarled. "Seeing you pissed off is the highlight of my day" He told her, smirking. "Seeing you cry is the highlight of mine"She said sarcastically as she sat up. "I can easily piss you off, but you can't easily make me cry, so ha"He teased. "Why don't I get poppy to boil your head in water then"She snapped, wanting to slap the grin off his face. "You don't have the heart"He smirked. "And that's not very nice of you to say to the head boy"He reminded her. She leaned forward to push him but that only resulted in him grabbing her wrists and pinning her to the bed. "That was a bit rude, don't you think?"He questioned. "You're an arse"She snarled. "But you still managed to fall in love with Me"He taunted. "Get off" She snapped, trying to free her wrists. He smirked at her before lowering his head down to her neck. "Not today"She muttered, raising her knee to hit him in the groin. She felt his breath deepen and his hands squeeze her wrists tightly. "So you wanna play rough huh"He snarled, raising his head to glare at her. "We'll do what you want later, now get off"She sneered, her knee pushing against his leg. "When exactly is later?"He asked harshly. "After I get my bag"She snapped. "What does your bag have anything to do with this?"He questioned, sitting up and letting go of her wrists. "If you're gonna leave a Mark like you did before I went to the burrow, I'm gonna need my bag to remove it so I don't get locked in the dungeons" She snarled. "And where is your bag?"He asked. "It's-" She was saying before she stopped. "Where is my bag"She muttered, sitting up and glancing around. She stood and began looking. Then she remembered she'd hid it between her bed frame and mattress. She lifted it slightly began pulling out her bag, and made sure her 'emergency bag' was in it before putting it away. "So" He smirked at her. She rolled her eyes, climbing back into bed, and sitting infront of him. "Come on, smile" He told her, nudging her chin with his finger. "Why"She snarled. "I can't do snog you when you're pissed, it's boring" he scowled. "Just say you want me to put some effort jackarse" She rolled her eyes again. "You got my point without me having to say it, that's how it should be"He said. "I don't care; I'm gonna stay annoyed as long as I want"She snapped, getting off the bed and walking away. "You're so stubborned"He groaned, dramatically falling back on the bed.