Winter Break: Ch.14

2 weeks had passed, it was now December. Ron and Hermione hadn't exchanged a single glance or word, both being extremely stubborned. While their friendship was drowning, Another one was blooming; a friendship between Hermione and Draco. He didn't know how he did it, mostly using his head boy platform to get around her more. Now that they had to do night shifts together (they usually did it with other prefects to avoid each other, but McGonagall found out anonymously and forced them to do it together), they had plenty of alone time. Other then shifts, they had to start doing preparations for a winter ball and do homework. As their friendship grew, many people began to leave Hermione alone about the dating thing, being terrified of Draco.

It was the second day of December, a bright and early morning. Hermione heard people rushing around the room while she was in the bathroom getting ready. "Something wrong?"She asked as she opened the door. "You stole Tracey's necklace Didn't you!"Daphne snapped at her. "What?"Hermione said. "She lost a present she was giving to Tracey, she's saying you took it"Astoria rolled her eyes. "I don't steal Greengrass, it's probably pathetic anyways"Hermione snapped at Daphne who glared at her. "Nice fit"Pansy said as she nudged her. Hermione raised an eyebrow at her before looking down at her clothes. She was wearing a brown knitted jumper and white jeans. "What's wrong with it?"She questioned. "You'll see"Astoria smirked.

They headed down to the common room, Hermione getting annoyed with Astoria and Pansy's giggles

They headed down to the common room, Hermione getting annoyed with Astoria and Pansy's giggles. "Just tell me already!"Hermione snapped, making the two laugh even more. "Are you and Draco together or something?"Pansy asked quietly so no one else would hear. "Of course not!"She snarled. "Then why are you guys matching?"Astoria questioned, smirking as she looked over at Draco who had just entered the common room with Blaise. Indeed Draco was wearing the exact same thing as her. "Are you serious? This whole thing is over clothes?"Hermione asked. "Copying my style Mya?" Draco questioned as he walked over. "Please, I wore this 2 weeks ago, if anything you're the one copying me" Hermione scoffed as she walked past them, making her way to the couch. Pansy, and Astoria exchanged smirks as Draco sat on the other couch, across from Hermione. Blaise raised an eyebrow at the two girls behind him who were giggling.

He had to admit that he was getting a bit jealous of Hermione and Draco's friendship, Theo had the same feeling as well. They didn't expect this type of thing to happen.

"Aren't you supposed to be saying goodbye to Potter and Weaselette?"Draco questioned. "They aren't supposed to leave till 11"She said. "Mya it's 10:50"Blaise told her. She checked her watch and jumped up, it was indeed 10:50. She ran out, going as fast as she can to see them off. "Should we go?"Astoria asked. "Might as well"Pansy said, before running after her sister, the other 3 glanced at each other before going along.

At 10:58, They were behind Hermione, watching as she hugged the last few Gryffindors she still talked to. "Be careful alright"Hermione said to them. She currently had one arm around Ginny's shoulder, being the last one to hug. "You should be careful, you're at Hogwarts"Harry grinned. "Not to mention you're with them"Ginny said, nodding towards the Slytherins. "They're perfectly safe, what'd you mean?"Hermione questioned. "Just if you wanna, you know, have fun"Ginny smirked, jumping away just in time, Hermione about to hit the redhead around the head. "Why"Hermione snapped. Ginny just laughed and walked away with Neville and Luna, going to their shared compartment with Ron. "If you need anything just owl us"Harry told her and she smiled, nodding along. "Of course"She said. "Are you gonna come by on Christmas?"He questioned. "Depends, the winter ball is on Christmas Eve, If I get enough sleep, I'll come in the morning, if not, around the afternoon"She explained. He nodded and pulled her into a hug. "Bye 'Mione"He said, knowing the Train was about to leave.