Birthdays: Ch.8

A day later, Hermione and Pansy woke up an hour before breakfast, seeing that the rest had left before them. After they were wide awake, they began talking. "You pick something out and I'll duplicate it so we can dress the same. Then we'll do our hair, make up, and by then the other two should've woken up"Pansy told her and Hermione nodded. She went to her trunk and looked through it, going all the way to the bottom because that's where her unused clothes were. "Pick something unexpected, like something no one has ever seen you in, even in their fantasies"Pansy said and Hermione frowned. "Being in someone's fantasy is not something I'd like"She told and Pansy laughed. "Get used to it love, because people will be more open about it soon"Pansy smirked and Hermione glared at her. "Fuck off"She said, hating the way her mind was going. She found a black, white flannel skirt and Black tube top with spaghetti straps. "That's perfect"Pansy told her as she duplicated it. "go put it on, I wanna see how it looks on you"She added and Hermione sighed. She knew she was gonna be uncomfortable but she wanted to get dressed up for her birthday.

All feelings aside, Hermione looked at herself in the mirror, she looked absolutely stunning

All feelings aside, Hermione looked at herself in the mirror, she looked absolutely stunning. Once her hair was done, she'd be finished, no make up needed. "Agreed"Pansy told her when Hermione voiced her thoughts. "The makeup would over do it, I'll put mine on and I'll do your hair"She said and Hermione nodded.

The Parkinson sisters looked fantastic, they didn't look identical but the fit made it obvious they were related. "Ready to go down and surprise them?"Pansy smirked. "I don't know whether I want to feel confident or embarrassed"Hermione muttered as she looked in the mirror. "You look great, no one can deny it, not even Tracey"Pansy nudged her. Hermione smiled. "Well then come on, we have a crowd to wow"She said, and Pansy grinned. Their arms hooked, they headed down to the common room.

"They've been asleep for hours, can't I go wake them up?"Astoria snapped, wanting to see the two. "Astoria, it's 8, We all would be asleep"Theo said with a roll of his eyes. "You don't have to wait long, I saw their door open when I was coming down" Nierra snapped as she sat down. "Why does Davis have her camera out?"Draco asked Astoria. "She wants to embarrass Mya, take her by surprise so she has something to blackmail her with"Astoria rolled her eyes. "You're not gonna stop her?"Draco questioned. "I hexed the camera so it leaves ink on her face every time she tries to take a picture"Astoria smirked and Draco nodded in approval. "Morning"They heard, turning their heads to see the Parkinson twins walking toward them. "Well Happy Birthday"Astoria grinned as the rest stared, jaw down and eyes wide. "What woke you guys up early?"Pansy asked as she sat down. "If you recall, we went to sleep quite early"Astoria said as she stood. "And I've been Waiting for hours for you two to wake up and I'm not gonna wait any longer because I'm starving"She said, grabbing the twins by the hand. She dragged them out of the common room, and once the wall closed, she turned to smirk at them. "You paralyzed them"She smirked. "What can I say, she has great fashion"Pansy followed along, nudging Hermione. "You chose the outfit?"Astoria questioned and Hermione shrugged. "Can we go eat? I'm starving"Hermione said as she ran a hand through her hair. "The great hall is pretty packed, I mean it's been 20 minutes since it started. So you should expect Staring"Astoria smirked and Hermione rolled her eyes. "What can I say, I look wonderful"Hermione grinned before laughing along with the other three. "Well"Astoria said as she stood between the two, hooking their arms. "Let's go".