Dinner: Ch.20

The next day, they were rushing around the house, getting ready for the big Dinner. "Ginny, Hermione, you two go get ready, and Tell Ron and Harry as well. Fleur's parents are coming, her sister too. And Percy's bringing his girlfriend. Along with that Parvati girl, she is yet to arrive. So go, the two of you"Molly instructed. The two nodded, Ginny rushing to the room, as Hermione went to tell Harry and Ron. "Molly says to get ready, Fleur's family is coming, and is that Audrey girl Percy's seeing. Parvati still hasn't arrived, Do you know what's happened"She said to them. She heard Ron mumble something but it wasn't clear. "You're gonna have to speak louder"She told him. "She said she might be a bit late, do you need hearing aid?"He snapped. "Ron, calm down"Harry said before turning to Hermione, but she was already gone.

"Your brother is a twat"Hermione snapped the second she entered the room. "Tell me about it" Ginny said from the bathroom. "But no time for him, your clothes are on the bed, get ready, they're supposed to be here in 20"Ginny added. Hermione closed the door behind her, made sure Ginny wouldn't come out for at least 10 minutes, before getting dressed. She had a plaid print flannel dress but since it was the middle of the winter, she was gonna wear a white long sleeved shirt under it. Along with the outfit, she was wearing knee high socks and black heels. (Ignore the Hat).

While she sat on the bed, putting on her socks, Ginny exited the bathroom

While she sat on the bed, putting on her socks, Ginny exited the bathroom. "It's almost 5, we better go down"Ginny said, checking her watch. Hermione nodded, moving her hair over her shoulder. They headed down, helping Molly around the kitchen while Harry and Ron set the table. "Hermione dear, Do you mind waiting outside with George and Percy for the Delacours, they should be arriving any minute now"Molly suggested. Hermione nodded, silently putting on a warming charm before leaving the house.

"Do you know how they'll get here?"George asked Percy, his voice coming out dry and forced. "Father said by port key"Percy told them. The other two nodded, waiting silently. Hermione looked around the field, admiring how much snow there was. She then realized there was something moving in the snow. "What is that"She snapped, realizing that something was running toward them. The three immediately whipped out their wands. "Isn't that Parvati? Why is she running?"George muttered. Hermione squinted her eyes, noting that it was Parvati. "She was supposed to Arrive by port key"Hermione told them. "that was Yesterday"Percy said. "Get back! Stupid Dog!"They heard Parvati yell. A second later, there was green light shining from where she was. "Don't worry, I've only stunned it"She said, putting her hands up in defence. "You were expected yesterday, why didn't you come"Hermione snapped, Her wand pointing at Parvati. "I missed the port key"Parvati said, frowning slightly. "Who asked you and your sister to the Yule ball- And how"Hermione questioned. "Harry asked me, and He asked if I could get Padma to go with Ronald"Parvati explained. Hermione lowered her wand. "They're inside waiting for you"Percy told her. Parvati nodded, walking past them and in the house.

After the rest arrived, along with a few guests, they sat down at the crowded table. "Where's Hermione?" Harry asked Ginny. "That Audrey girl's brother, he creeped her out so she said she's gonna skip dinner"Ginny muttered to him. "I'm creeped out myself, he sat so close to her, he was basically trying to sit on her lap"Harry scowled. "Most Guys are creepy, you can't deny it"Ginny said and Harry nodded.