Morning: Ch.6

Hermione woke up around 5 the next morning, having gotten used to her summer night routine. She reminded herself she couldn't drink wine at school and got up to go to the washroom, grabbing clothes for the day on her way: a maroon sweater, jeans, and a scarf because she didn't like how wide the V-neck was.

 She reminded herself she couldn't drink wine at school and got up to go to the washroom, grabbing clothes for the day on her way: a maroon sweater, jeans, and a scarf because she didn't like how wide the V-neck was

After she got dressed, she left the bathroom and headed to the common room. Its too early for anyone to be awake she thought. She was surprised to find about 12 people already awake, talking among themselves. "She got half the school falling for her! I don't blame them, do you see how- just everything! She's kicked Daphne Greengrass out of the league!"She heard. Feeling she would be heard if she snuck back upstairs, she continued, walking past the group of Slytherins. "Look it here! Ms. Head girl has woken up!"One of the Slytherins said as they stood. Hermione ignored them, continuing to walk before she felt someone grab her wrist. "I don't like being ignored" The Slytherin snarled at her. Hermione looked the Slytherin dead in the eye. "And I don't like being touched by Slytherin filth"She spat. "You little-"

"You have 5 seconds to let go of her"Someone barked behind the boy. He chuckled, removing his hand and raising them above his head. He moved away and Hermione saw 3 people there; Pansy, Draco and Blaise. "She your property?"The Slytherin asked, smirking at them. "You have a death wish Jared?" Pansy asked, raising an eyebrow at him. "You know
I don't" The boy named Jared said. "It's just little Ms. Head girl was out on her own, I wouldn't wish for something to happen"He added. "I don't need a coward like you to assist me"Hermione told coldly, glaring at him. "You seem a bit weak, and to call me a coward, I'd think you're just full of words, no action at all" Jared said, turning back to her.

Bam! Slapped across the face.

"Weak you think, your face seems pretty red for me to think I'm weak"Hermione smirked as he glared at her. "And 5 points from Slytherin"She added before leaving. "Know your limits"Pansy told Jared, before pushing past him and following her sister.

"You can't just go out on your own while everyone's asleep, you don't know what could happen"Pansy said, walking beside Hermione. "I fought in a war Pans, I fought, I hurt and I killed. I won't hesitate to hex him"Hermione told her. Pansy wrapped an arm around her shoulders, stopping her from walking and bringing her into a hug. "I'm sorry for this, I should've warned you yesterday"She muttered. "It's ok, I delt with it" Hermione smiled, sensing Pansy's concern. "Sorry to interrupt this moment but dear Potter is walking toward you"They heard Blaise say. Hermione glanced and saw Harry. "A word- please?"He said, being close enough for them to hear. Hermione smiled and walked over, hugging Him. "I missed you"She muttered to him and he nodded. They walked away, unknown of the Jealousy feeling The two male Slytherins were feeling.

"What has you up so early?" Hermione asked him, as they went over to the quidditch field. "You know, the usual"Harry muttered. "Haven't you been taking those dreamless potions?"She questioned. "I ran out"He told her. "I'll brew you some more, don't worry"Hermione said. Harry smiled at her. "Why're you awake?"he asked. "I've been waking up early the past summer, became a routine"She shrugged. "What was your sister talking about? Warning you and all?"He questioned. "She was just telling me not to go out alone, especially in the common room"She said. "Why? It was fine up in the Gryffindor common room"He raised an eye brow. "People in Gryffindor are trusting, they're polite, people in Slytherin aren't exactly people you want to be alone with"She muttered. "Did they do something to you?"Harry snapped as he stopped walking. "Don't worry, I dealt with it"She smiled at his concern. "Is that why your wrist is red?"He asked. "They just didn't want me to ignore them. 'I don't like being ignored' and I replied with 'I don't like being touched by Slytherin filth'"Hermione shrugged. "What happened, they couldn't have let you off that easily"Harry furrowed his brows. "Pansy, Malfoy and Zabini came, scared them off"She muttered. "Just come back to Gryffindor!"Harry said. "I wish I could Harry, I really want to. At least there I know I won't get harassed"She told him. "I'd let you in to Gryffindor tower if it weren't for the fact you'd lose your place as head girl"Harry said. She nodded. "Hold on, why don't you use the room of requirements? No one will know"He suggested. "Like a separate common room?"She asked and he nodded. "It's an idea"She thought. They walked in silence, not knowing what to say. "Hermione, why didn't you tell us you were head girl?"He asked a few minutes later. "I didn't know till I went for my resorting" She explained and he nodded. "That's what Ginny thought"He said. "You thought I was hiding stuff from you didn't you?"She asked, though knowing the answer. "Ron brought it up, he thinks your gonna change. Parvati also has the same thoughts. But everyone disagrees, Neville, Dean, Seamus, Ginny, all of us disagree" Harry told her. She smiled. "How are they? All of them?"She asked. "They're good, we all have nightmares, I can tell by the look of their faces"He muttered. "I'll make a few sets of potions for you guys. Don't worry about it"She told him and he nodded.

About an hour later, Harry went back to Gryffindor tower, after telling Hermione multiple times to protect herself. "Finally left Potter?"Pansy said once her sister had returned. Hermione rolled her eyes and sat beside her. "Where'd the jerk go?"Hermione asked. "Which one? Jared, Draco or Blaise?"Pansy questioned, a smirk on her face. "Let me correct my self, where'd the jerks go?"She rephrased. "Draco and Blaise went to get some food, that Jared jerk went off to his dorm with the rest of the students"Pansy said. Hermione nodded. "Since you're my sister, I thought we'd get a bit closer, you know, telling each other about stuff"Hermione began and Pansy nodded. "What's up?"She asked. "Harry suggested using the room of requirements as my own room. Like a living space and I think it's a good idea. Not gonna lie, I forgot people here aren't like people of Gryffindor. Up in the tower, you don't have to be afraid of someone getting too close, everyone knows everyone and we all trust each other. Here, it's different, I didn't think I'd get charged at, the way that idiot did. I'm not comfortable here"Hermione explained. "You do what you want, I'm not gonna force you to stay here. The only problem is, let's say if one night you were going back, you wouldn't be able to get in because someone else was using it"Pansy said. Hermione frowned, there were a bunch of Pros and Cons. "Hey, now you know not to go out alone right? You'll be careful"Pansy said, putting a hand on her arm. Hermione nodded.

"Last time we go to sleep early"Blaise said as he and Draco entered the common room. "We went down to the kitchens, and apparently McGonagall set up a new rule that they can only give us 2 sandwiches max every hour. No sweets, not an actual meal or anything"Draco explained as he sat down, handing the Parkinson sisters their food. "Not only that, they told us every time we go to the kitchens, McGonagall gets notified. If we force them to give us butter beer or something, they'd snitch!"Blaise snapped. "This is why you make your own food"Hermione rolled her eyes. "Or take some from the great hall and save them for later"Pansy shrugged. The boys huffed before sitting down on the couch across from the other 2.

A few hours passed and people began to wake up, coming down to the common room with their friends. "When did you shits wake up?"Astoria asked as she sat down with them, Daphne and Theo following behind them. "Like 3 hours ago"Hermione shrugged. "For what?"Theo questioned. "That's like asking why you eat"Draco rolled his eyes. "Breakfast begins in like 2 minutes"Hermione said as she checked her watch. "Always thinking about food huh? Pig"Daphne scoffed. "Call me what ever you want, I'm gonna go eat"Hermione shrugged, unaffected as she stood. "You always eat, go on a diet or some shit"Daphne rolled her eyes. "Funny how you're telling me to go on a diet when I'm thinner then you"Hermione remarked, smirking before leaving the common room. "Watch the way you talk to her Greengrass"Pansy snapped at her before getting up with the others to leave. "I'm just saying, she needs slim down, and I don't know what she's talking about, thinner or not, I still look better"Daphne scoffed.

Heading to the great hall, she almost got a heart attack from Ginny's sneak attack hugs. "What? I'm not allowed to attack the head girl?"Ginny questioned as Hermione rolled her eyes. "Don't think so"Hermione said. "Harry told me everything, so I got you a little something"Ginny told Her as she took something out of her pocket. It was a bracelet. "I got one like it from Luna a few years ago. If someone tries to get too close, it'll blast them back. It tracks your heart rate, if you're nervous around the person, your heart rate goes up and it'll know you're uncomfortable around them and blast them back. It works great, so I got like 4 more"Ginny said as she handed her it. Hermione put it on and smiled. "Thanks Gin"She said, pulling the redhead into a one armed hug. They entered the great hall and went to their different tables. Her sister asked her about the bracelet and Hermione explained to her about it. "You better find out where she got it, those seem very useful"Pansy told her and Hermione nodded.