Sharing: Ch.36

The sun was rising slower then usual that Morning. Hermione was sitting out on the balcony, still in her pyjamas and with her daily cup of coffee. She'd woken up hours before but she couldn't stay in that room for too long, she kept feeling like it got smaller and smaller every minute. She was now just waiting for someone to disturb her, it'd been too quite. "What're you going out there in your Pjs Mia, you'll get a cold" Jenny scowled, rolling over to the door in her wheelchair. Hermione let out a small laugh, she sounded like her Muggle mother. She entered the house and watched as her mother rolled to the dinning table. She was unable to move her legs when she woke up, and she had to use a wheelchair. Kevin had gotten a back injury and had to heal in bed for the next 2 weeks. "Honestly child, it's like you don't care if you get sick"Jenny shook her head. "It's not even that cold out"Hermione told her, sitting across from her mother. "You're in pyjamas, a t-shirt and shorts!"Jenny scoffed. "Now go get dressed, we aren't at our own private homes, we're with 4 other strict pureblood families"She reminded her. Hermione rolled her eyes, finishing the last of her coffee before getting up. "Don't hate me for this, but I had Pansy put some clothes on your bed"Jenny told her. Hermione wanted to roll her eyes again but didn't. "Thanks"She said hardly before heading to her new room. She saw black jeans along with a white crisscross v-neck shirt. On the floor of were a paid of beige ankle boot heels.

 On the floor of were a paid of beige ankle boot heels

Hermione put them on and looked in the mirror. The shirt's neck was Too low for her liking but she was only gonna wear it once, so why not. She had rolled up her sleeves and put her hair in a high ponytail, leaving a few strands loose to frame her face. She exited her room and headed to the kitchen. In there was Narcissa and Blaise's mother. She acted as if they weren't there, continuing to make her second cup of coffee in peace. She knew the two were looking at her but she didn't care, there was more important things to do. She was planning on going up to the next apartment, where the Weasleys were. They were sharing their apartment with the Lovegoods, Patils, Abbotts, and Bulstrodes. After putting down the kettle, she picked up her drink and walked out; the two women followed her. She sat at the table and they sat across from her. "What?"Hermione questioned, wanting to know why they followed her. "We're just gonna set down some rules for you"Mrs.Zabini said. "For me?"She repeated. "Yes, you clearly haven't been raised by the muggles properly"Narcissa snapped, causing Hermione to glare at her. "Firstly, you aren't to get near anyone, especially our sons, they don't need you to keep teasing them"Narcissa said. "Who are you to try to control me?"Hermione asked, a sarcastic smile on her face as she raised her eyebrows. "Your kids problems aren't for me to deal with, I don't have to listen to you, and I won't"She told them, leaning back in her chair and taking a sip from her cup. "Is something wrong?"They heard as someone walked into the room. Hermione turned her head and saw Blaise. "Not at all, just a little chat"Narcissa smiled. He glanced at Hermione who rolled her eyes. "Me and Draco are going down to the corner store, you wanna come?"He asked her. "Sure, I got nothing better to do"She said, standing up. "Draco's awake?"Narcissa asked, Blaise's mom being too occupied by glaring at Hermione. "Been here for nearly 4 minutes" Draco's voice was heard as he walked over from the shadows. "And I can assure you mother, teasing isn't a problem"He added, wrapping his hand around her wrist and pulling her out of the room with him.