Diagon Alley: Ch.25

Hermione sat down at the kitchen table, talking to Ginny and Ron. "Did you finish planning the ball yet?"Ginny asked. "It's all set, Christmas Eve is gonna be one of the best nights of your life"Hermione grinned. "I put so much thought in to it, I'm proud of my work, McGonagall even told me she was proud of it!"She said. "Getting a complement from Minerva McGonagall? It must be good"Ron remarked, making Hermione roll her eyes. "I haven't seen Harry since I arrived, where is he?"She asked. "He went to visit Hagrid, he's one of his only father figures left. I told him that he shouldn't be nervous about inviting Hagrid over, he's family"Ginny explained. "Hagrid honesty deserves to get a break, he's dealt with us for 8 years straight"Ron said. "I talked with Charlie and he said he'd be thrilled to have Hagrid with him"Bill said as he walked into the room. Hermione nodded at him as a greeting gesture and he did the same. "We should plan it as a Christmas present, Charlie's coming over again on Christmas Eve for the Party, we'll have him talk Hagrid into it"Hermione planned. "He deserves it, I mean we all do after dealing with you 3"Ginny scoffed. "No one told you to be my sister"Ron snarled. And they began to fight.

Hermione had been there for 2 hours, she didn't tell them about what happened yet because she preferred to tell the story once, so she waited till Harry got back. "I told Molly that the 4 of us are going on a trip to diagon alley, so go get dressed and come on"Harry told them the second he entered the house. Hermione had changed into her Pyjamas, and threw away the clothes her mother had gotten her. She also cleaned all her previous clothes, so she was all set. She got up and her and Ginny headed to the girls room. "We thought it'd be more comfortable talking outside the house, since you're mostly comfortable around the 3 of us"Ginny explained. Hermione nodded, going through her clothes and finding something to wear. "It's fine, Thanks" She smiled, going to the bathroom to change. It was a black body-con shirt and baggy jeans.

After the two girls got dressed, they headed down and met with Harry and Ron

After the two girls got dressed, they headed down and met with Harry and Ron. "There's a new restaurant that opened last week, I think we should check it out"Harry said and they agreed. "Imagine Harry Potter coming to your restaurant"Ron smirked, acting shocked. "Definitely gonna be the gossip at the family gathering"Hermione added. "Funny"Harry scowled. "I think they'd be more interested in me, I'm the only daughter in the Weasley family"Ginny stated. "Harry's old news"Harry said, a grin appearing on his face. Putting on their coats, They apparated to Diagon Alley and headed to the new restaurant.

The second the door opened, the chatter inside died down. "Harry potter has arrived"Ginny muttered, causing the 3 to look away to contain their laugh. "Can we get a table?"Hermione asked, walking up the front desk. "Right away Ms.Granger"The worker nodded, rushing to find a suitable table for them. "Mr.Potter, surprised seeing you here"Rita Skeeter said as she walked up to them. "He's not here to be interviewed skeeter"Ron snapped immediately. "You're gonna have to check in with my bodyguards"Harry told her, smirking slightly. He walked over to Hermione, about to talk to her when the manager came to them. "It's an honour meeting you, Mr.Potter"The manager said, about to burst with excitement. Harry nodded shyly, staying silent as Hermione laughed at him. "Do we have a table yet, we don't have much time"Ginny told the manager and he nodded immediately, leading them to the back room. It was much bigger and looked fancier. "We expect Mr.Potter and his friends to want some privacy"The manager explained as he stopped at a table for 4. "Thank you"Harry smiled nervously. They sat down, and looked at the menu as they talked.