Saved: Ch.32

"I've gotten everything ready, we should be back no later then New Year's Day"Hermione told Draco as she packed. It was about 5am, the others had slept over, 2 in the living room and 2 in the guest room. They made the couches into beds so it was more comfortable for them (Hermione was surprised that they'd agreed, thinking they wouldn't because they're 'high class'). She closed the bag she was packing and set it bedside the door. "Just get Dressed Mya, we already have everything. You're gonna pass out before we get to Italy"He told her, chuckling. "I forgot to schedule our rooms in the hotel!"She gasped, surprised she forgot. "Don't worry, Blaise got us rooms in his moms hotel. He asked for 3 suits rooms, 2 in each room"He said. She sighed, glad it was taken care of before yawning. "I'll go get dressed then"She mumbled, grabbing some clothes. She got a pale pink turtleneck shirt and black jeans. She headed to the bathroom and changed. Hermione did a messy low braid, knowing it was best if her hair wasn't in the way.

 Hermione did a messy low braid, knowing it was best if her hair wasn't in the way

After she finished, she headed down to the main floor with Draco. "I'll wake up Astoria and Daphne, you get Blaise and Pansy"Hermione told him, heading over the guest bedroom. She Knocked on the door twice, before she heard a quiet 'come in'. She entered the room and saw them still asleep, Daphne being half awake. "Come on, we have to get going. You're gonna go back to sleep either way, so get up" Hermione said. "We'll be out in ten minutes" Astoria mumbled. Hermione rolled her eyes and left the room. She headed to the kitchen and poured 6 cups of Chocolate milk. One by one, they came and took a glass before sitting at the table. "The port key is scheduled for 6, we have 10 minutes. Make sure we have all our things"Blaise told them. "I checked like 5 times, if I forget anything, I'm throwing myself off the roof"Pansy scoffed.

5 minutes later, they were heading into an empty alley, ready to apparate to where the port key was. When they arrived in an opened field, they looked for almost two minutes before finding an old sock on a tree, not too far from where they appeared. "The suits only have one bed, I put us two to a room because the hotel isn't that safe. People have been going missing every few weeks in that city. Not muggles, Wizards, that's why their ministry is terrified"Blaise said. "What if we die?"Daphne asked. "Well we won't have to worry about the marriage thing anymore"He shrugged. "Oh goodie"Draco snarled sarcastically. Blaise rolled his eyes as he took something out of his bag. "Drink these, they'll change your appearances. If they know we're worth some galleons, they won't hesitate to kidnap us"He said, handing them each 2 bottles. "Take one now and save the other for the morning when we leave"Blaise added. After they drank them, they waited out the time. "30 more seconds, get the sock"Astoria told. Each with a pinky on it, they were taken into a dark neighbourhood. "Get out, hurry, the hotel is down the corner"Blaise snapped, pushing them forward. They all had their wands in their sleeves, incase someone was to sneak up on them.

The hotel looked extremely wealthy, only the best could afford a room. They entered the hotel and Blaise went up to the front desk. "Oragon Richard, 3 rooms"Blaise said. "Here are the keys then"An old lady growled, throwing the keys infront of him. Blaise rolled his eyes before turning and leading the rest to the stairs. Their rooms were on the 15th floor. "Why so high?"Hermione asked. "No one can come to this level unless they have a key, we're safest here"Blaise explained. He handed them their keys and they split; Draco and Hermione, Pansy and Blaise, Astoria and Daphne.