Invasion: Ch.44

The next day, Hermione woke up ready to expose Ross Aaron. She had went the previous day but she couldn't find anyone, and this information was too important to be put in a letter. She put on a dark grey tank top and dark blue ripped jeans, along with a grey striped button up blouse before heading out. While she was heading to the door, she bumped into someone. "Sorr-" She began before realizing who she bumped into. She glared at Draco, shutting her mouth and leaving the apartment. She headed brown a corridor before apparating to her office.

She sat down in her chair, and barely 5 minutes later, Lilly barged in

She sat down in her chair, and barely 5 minutes later, Lilly barged in. "I'm so sorry ms.Granger but I've been waiting for you for almost an hour!"Lilly said, looking terrified. "What's wrong?"Hermione asked. "The invasion, it happened 2 hours ago and they're all captured, they're heading this way, THE REBELLIONS ARE COMING!"Lilly cried. "What do you mean it happened 2 hours ago! It was planned for next week!"She snapped, rushing out of her office as Lilly followed her. She headed to Her boss's office, knocking on the door quickly before entering. She saw Draco and William sitting in the chairs infront of Brooks desk. "I supposed you heard what happened?" Josh muttered and Hermione scoffed. "Didn't I tell you it was suspicious? And that we shouldn't do this?"She said. "It's not the time for that"Draco snapped and Hermione glared at him. "Ross is working with them"She told, looking back toward her boss. "What? I've known him for months, there's no way he is"William said. "As you know, I went to visit Nott, and I got a lot of information out of him. Listen to it yourselves"She explained, pulling out the recorder and placing it on the table. She turned it on and leaned against the wall as they listened to it. "He's lying"Draco said. "He was under Veritaserum"She snapped. "Why didn't you tell us yesterday?"Brook asked. "I couldn't find any of you, I asked almost everyone and they said you left. I couldn't put this information in a letter, that's just stupid"She explained. "Well now over 200 Aurors have been captured!"Draco barked. "Honestly enough with you two! You keep bickering and it's getting quite annoying!"John snapped. The two glared at each other. "You need to put aside your private issues and help us!"He said. "The rebellions are on their way, with over 10,000 members, the ministry is in great danger"He told them. "Where's Minister Kingsley? Can't he help?"William asked. "The minister has taken a break, and we can't do anything to get him back here in time"John explained. "We'll see about that"Hermione muttered. She exited the office and headed to her own. "Lilly I need you to gather as much people as you can, get Kingsley's assistant to get everyone into lockdown, and tell him that's an order, not an option" She ordered. Lilly nodded, rushing to his assistant's office. Hermione was in her office, grabbing her things when she heard her door open: She looked over her shoulder. "Harry! Ron!"She grinned, jumping towards them, bringing them into a hug. "Nice reunion but our lives are at stake"She heard someone say. She looked up and her eyes narrowed at Draco. "You aren't allowed in my office"She barked. "We don't like him anymore then you do 'Mione but he's the one that warned us"Ron said. "What's the plan, Blondie said you're going to find Kingsley"Harry told. "There's no way we're gonna beat them without him, we gotta go now"She muttered, going back to packing her things. "Don't worry, Mum and dad went, Ginny and the rest are on their"Ron explained. "Forgetting another group?"Astoria questioned, leaning against the door. "Everyone's here Ms.Granger"Lilly said, peaking her head in.