St.Mungos: Ch.35

Hermione was furious when they wouldn't let her enter the hospital room. Pansy arrived not to long after but they told her to come back the next day. "They can't just send us out! They're our parents!"Pansy snapped as she and Hermione were escorted out. "Calm down" Hermione told her, knowing that most people were already staring at them.

That was yesterday, it was Sunday morning and Hermione and Pansy were up early. They were rushing around the kitchen, trying to eat enough in the 5 minutes they had. "Go get dressed, I'll wake up the rest"Pansy told her and Hermione agreed. She rushed to her room to get dressed. They had to be there in 10 minutes. A nurse felt bad for them so she told them that they had to be there at 7:20 if they wanted to see their parents before they were to be transferred to another hospital, in Scotland. Hermione went through her clothes, cursing herself for not preparing her clothes the night before. She found a beige butterfly t-shirt and brown loose jeans.

She tucked her shirt in her pants as she went down the stairs, her boots making her footsteps sound heavy

She tucked her shirt in her pants as she went down the stairs, her boots making her footsteps sound heavy. "Astoria and Daphne are almost done and Ginerva said she'll just watch that box thing till we get back"Pansy told Hermione as she put her boots on. Astoria and Daphne came out as Hermione opened the door, about to leave. The four of them left, heading to the alley to apparate. They entered st.Mungo's 2 minutes before their time. "This way"The nurse said, leading them to their hospital room. There was a window in the room, they could see their parents from the hallway. There was burns everywhere on them. Kevin had a small burn between his eye and forehead, While Jenny had half her forehead burned. Hermione's hand covered her mouth, hearing Pansy let out a whimper. Their arms were covered in casts and bandages all over their fingers. "The hospital in Scotland has better treatment, they'll be back on their feet in 2 weeks" The nurse told them. "We have to go with them"Pansy said, turning to Hermione. She nodded slowly. "I'll convince McGonagall to let us have next week off"Hermione muttered, staring at their injured faces. "I can take you to the owlery office to send her a letter"The nurse suggested. Hermione nodded. Her, Astoria and the sweet nurse walked away, over to another room. "Let's go in"Daphne told Pansy, putting a hand on her shoulder. The two walked in, and Pansy felt a tear slide down her cheek. She never imagined anything like this to happen.

Hermione sent off the letter and returned to their room. She leaned against the wall as she watched Pansy hold her mother's uninjured hand. "Did they say how the fire started?"Daphne asked. "That is private information"They heard someone say from the doorway. They turned their heads, seeing two men in black suits. "Who are you?"Hermione snapped, standing up straight. "We've been sent here by the ministry, we suggest you leave this room peacefully or we'll escort you"One man snarled. "You can't escort me out of here, what do you want"She spat. "Get the Auror"The man said to the other. He left and the guy stayed at the door. "Mya, we should leave"Astoria muttered as she nudged her. "I'm not leaving"Hermione stated. "Neither am I"Pansy said. Two other people in black suits entered the room. "Leave the room or we'll force you out"They snarled. "Try and see what happens"Hermione snapped, taking her wand out. The 4 men raised their wands but so did Pansy, Astoria and Daphne. "What's going on here!"They heard from the hallway. "You said they were unconscious!"One of the men barked. He stunned the person in the hallway before turning back to them. The four knew they weren't from the ministry immediately. "Kill them"A mumble was heard before all of them yelled out spells. The windows in the room shattered, spells flying around the room. "STUPEFY!"Hermione heard from the hall way before the men in black suits hit the ground.

6 people entered the room, stepping on the impersonators. "Glad we made it in time"Kingsley said. Harry, Ron, Ginny, Draco and Blaise were behind him. "What's happening?"Astoria snapped. "Pureblooded Families are being tracked by death eaters, we need to get you guys to safety"Kingsley explained. 4 Aurors entered the room, along with 2 doctors. "We're sending you and your families to Scotland for 2 months, Then we'll change your location"He added. The aurors and doctors took Jenny and Kevin, apparently to board them on a plane that would take them to Scotland. Hermione was surprised that they were gonna use Muggle devices. Kingsley left the room and the others glanced at each other. "How'd you guys get here? Did Kingsley tell you to come?"Hermione asked. "We heard what happened and wanted to check on you, so we went to your house and found Ginny. Then she told us where you guys were and came with us"Harry explained. "And you two?"Pansy questioned Draco and Blaise. "Your parents are apart of our lives, you can't expect us not to visit, we just happened to arrive the same time as everyone else"Blaise shrugged. Ginny heard footsteps and looked out into the hall way. "Dad?"She said, watching as her dad came to the room. "Death eaters invaded our house"He told them. "What do you mean? Is everyone ok?"Ron asked. "We all got away safely, but we have to go into hiding like everyone else"Arthur told them. "Why are they attacking purebloods?"Hermione asked. "We're just as clueless as the rest of you, we thought they were going after former supporters but then they started attacking other purebloods"He said.

They were told to stay in the room till an Auror came to them. "So we're ending school early this year?"Harry questioned. "You're a half blood, you're going back to hogwarts"Draco scoffed. "They're death eaters, they're probably gonna go after Harry too, isn't that right Malfoy"Ron snapped. "If you check my papers in the ministry, they have FORMER written all over them"Draco snarled. "Don't start fighting!"Hermione barked. "Why not? He probably go's to these death eater meetings"Ron said. "I'm not apart of them"Draco scowled loudly. "CAN WE NOT ARGUE IN THE ROOM WHERE MY PARENTS NEARLY GOT KILLED!"Hermione yelled. The two glared at each other silently. Hermione paced around the room, stressed out. Thats when the door open. "Auror Blake Wilson, assigned to escort 6 pureblood families and a plus one"The guy said as he entered the room. "I'll need to make sure you're all present, so say I when I call your name"He added, taking out a list. "Mia Parkinson ("I" Hermione muttered), Pansy Parkinson, Astoria Greengrass, Daphne Greengrass, Ginerva Weasley, Ronald Weasley, Harry Potter, Blaise Zabini, Draco Malfoy, And Theodore Nott". The room went quiet at the last name. "Theodore Nott?"He repeated, looking around. "I'm here"They heard as someone walked in. Blake Wilson nodded, checking his name off the list. "You'll be transported to an apartment in Scotland soon, all you have to do is fill out these forms and Put them on this table. Someone will come in 10 minutes and take them and you'll be sent on a plane, a muggle transportation vehicle"He told them before leaving. They all sat down, and begun filling out the forms silently. "We won't be allowed to leave the apartment for 2 months"Ginny said, reading the last paper. "Such a good way to spend our two months off"Ron mumbled angrily.

20 minutes passed and they were now boarding a plane. "Your parents are already at the apartment building. Each floor contains 5 families, You will be getting a letter with your food explaining more. You'll be in Scotland in two hours"A flight attendant told them. They nodded and the flight attendant told them where they'll be sitting. When they entered, they saw that it wasn't only them. As they walked, they saw at least 50 other faces. There was two seats on each side of the plane, making it seem crowded. They were led further into another part of the plane, that had much more space. "You've been given first class seats, there are a total 5 seatings, each one has room for 2 people. The seatings offer privacy, if you click that button- the one with a 'C', it brings up a tent, it's soundproof and made of metal. There are a total of 4 pillows and 3 blankets in each seating. Here are your seats, and you'll be getting your food 10 minutes after the plane departs"She added, Handing them some paper slips before leaving. After finding their seats they say down. Hermione was to sit with Draco, Ginny was to sit with Harry, Pansy was to sit with Blaise, Astoria with Ron, and Daphne with Theo. One by one, the privacy tents went up.

When Hermione sat in her sitting tent, she felt as if it were a mini couch. She could curl up into a ball and sleep if she wished. There were two of mini couches, one on each side and a foldable trey in the middle that they'd put down when it was time to eat. After Draco sat down across from her, he put up the tent. "Did you get hurt?"He asked her. She shook her head. "Just shocked"She told him. He held her hand, bringing it up to his mouth and kissing it lightly. "Kingsley scared us near to death when he said they were killing off families one by one, we thought they'd gotten to you guys"He said. She nodded slowly. "I didn't think we'd have to go into hiding again, it's barely been a year"She mumbled. She couldn't believe it, and she was feeling so stressed that she could've passed out right there. After getting their lunch, Hermione read through the note. The families she'd be sharing a floor with with were The Malfoys, Greengrasses, Zabinis, and the Notts.

'What a great reunion' she thought bitterly.