chapter 55

Taylor laughed as Harry threw her on the couch and climbed on top of her , He smirked leaning down and kissing her .

She kept laughing through the kiss , Harry stroked her cheek and then ran his hand down her side resting it on her hip .

Taylor ran her fingers down his hair and then wrapped her arms around his neck , He pulled away and looked at her smiling .

"Can you please stay untill at least it stops raining ? " He said resting his forehead against hers , Taylor told him she was going to leave early today because she wanted to spend the day with Lucy and Emma but Harry has been begging her ever since the morning to stay .

"Harry!!!" She whined , "Please ? " He pouted like a little kid , Taylor laughed and then kissed his cheek "Okay " She whispered .

Harry grinned and threw his hands in the air "Yay!!"  , He shouted .

Taylor laughed  pulling him down from his neck kissing him again , "I love you " She whispered between kisses .

Harry groaned and whispered back "I know , who wouldn't ? " , Taylor gasped and hit his arm multiple times .

"Ouch!!ouch !!" Harry laughed holding his arm , She pouted her bottom lip pretending to be mad , "Awww!!" harry cooed leaning down and kissing her .

"I love you too baby " He whispered playing with her hair . She smiled and said "Jerk" .

Harry : Heyyyy!!!!!!!

She laughed as he stared at her biting his lip . There's nothing as beautiful as her laugh . He pressed his lips to hers smiling making her stop laughing .

He ran his thumb over her cheek and then broke this kiss but only to kiss down her neck . She bit her lip and closed her eyes and her fingers found their way through his hair .

She felt a pair of hands go under her shirt . She moaned as he cupped her breasts and smirked against her skin .

He sat taking off his shirt as she stared at him . She smiled as he looked down at her . He started taking off her shirt and then threw it on the floor next to his .

He kissed her as she laughed a little . His hands ran up and down her leg as his tongue explored every inch of her mouth .

She couldn't stop herself from running her hands up and down his chest . Just like she did yesterday wich drove him over the edge .

Harry was going to unhook the clasp of her bra when the sudden knock on the door startled him causing him to jump from the couch landing on his back .

"Fu..." He cursed under his breath putting his hand on his back , Taylor sat up on the couch and looked down at him "Harry are you ok ? "  .