chapter 29

Taylor was searching for something to wear because today Harry is taking her out , He didn't tell her where they are going , So she doesn't know if she should wear something fancy and elegant or just throw on some jeans and a sweater .

Emma is sitting on the bed looking at Taylor freak out , "I can't find anything " Taylor said sighing and turning around to look at Emma .

Emma smiled and sat up from the bed , She dragged Taylor to the bathroom and made her stand infront of the mirror .

"I think you need a make over " Emma said , Taylor's eyes widened as she looked at her friend's reflection and said "No , I need something to wear " .

"I'm seriouse Tay , Maybe you should change things up "Emma said smiling at her , "How ? " Taylor asked .

Emma lifted Taylor's hair up so that it looked short , "How about cutting your hair ? " Emma said .

Taylor looked at herself in the mirror and she looked different , She quickly shook her head and turned around "Nope , I'm not cutting my hair " .

She tried walking away but Emma grabbed her hand and pulled her back , "You'd look amazing , trust me " Emma said .

Taylor thought for a moment , It's been years since she last cut her hair , It was probably when she and Zac first got married , That was the last time .

"You really think so ? " Taylor asked looking at her hair in the mirror , Emma nodded and then said "Yes , And i can do it myslef " .

Taylor looked at her in shock and said "Nope!! , No way " , Emma laughed and said "Oh come on , You know i'm good at it , I've done it many times before " .

Emma went to the room and then came back with scissors , Taylor looked a bit afraid , Emma rolled her eyes and said "Don't worry , i'm not going to ruin your hair " .

Taylor sighed and then nodded her head , She can't believe she's doing this , But maybe it's time for a change , And change can be good sometimes .

She washed her hair while Emma went and grabbed a chair so that Taylor could sit in , Before sitting down taylor looked at herself at the mirror and said "Goodbye long hair , I'm going to miss you " , Emma laughed at her friend as she got behind her , "Emma please be carefull " Taylor said looking at Emma , Emma rolled her eyes and said "Damn it Taylor , This isn't the first time i'm doing this , Just relax " .

Almost an hour later , Emma was done and Taylor's hair was short , She stood up and examined herself in the mirror , "Wow , It actually looks good " Taylor said playing with her new hair , Emma stood next to her and said "I told you it would " , Taylor laughed and then hugged her , "Thanks Emma " .

Later that day , Taylor called Harry and begged him to tell her where they are going , But he only told her what she should wear since she didn't know .

He told her a dress would be perfect , Taylor of course wasn't too pleased with his answer because it was freezing outside .

She finally managed to pick up a dress , She put it on and then asked Emma for her opinion , Emma gave her a thumps up and Taylor finally got to relax .

When Lucy saw her mother she was shocked , "Mommy where's your hair ?" she asked making both Taylor and Emma laugh .

A few hours later , Harry called Taylor telling her he was coming to pick her up , She got all ready and waited for him at the living room , When she heared a knock on the door she ran and opened it , Harry at first was smiling but then it started fading when he saw her .

He noticed she cut her hair and she looks stuning in that dress , He licked his lips and said "You ... You look amazing Tay " .

Taylor blushed looking down but he made her look at him and kissed her , They both said goodbye to Emma and Lucy and walked outside , Once they were in the car , Taylor kept asking him where they were going , But he kept quiet only smirking .

"It's a surprise " He said keeping his eyes on the road .