Chapter 1

Taylor ran to the elevator of the building she works in , Today she had to work late because her boss told her so .

She's a single mother , She was married before but her husband died in a tragic car accident 3 years ago , She loved him so much and she just wanted to kill herself after she heared the news but she couldn't because a month before his death , they had a little baby girl named Lucy , who looks exactly like her father .

Taylor made sure to stay strong and raise her little daughter good and right , Of course she had sleepless nights crying wishing her husband was still with her and holding her in his arms but she managed to keep it all togther most of the days for her baby girl .

Today , taylor had to leave Lucy all alone at home because she had no one to take care of her, her parents live an hour away from them and she doesn't have much friends that can take care of her daughter .

She told her she'll try her best to come home early , but taylor couldn't because her boss threw so much work at her , it was almost impossible to finish before the day's gone .

But she somehow managed to finish earlier , it was already getting dark outside and today it was raining , she got out of the elevator and ran outside trying to catch the Bus .

When she was about to cross the street , a beautiful looking man approached her , He was perfectly handsome , his long hair pushed back and he was wearing an all black suit .

He had an umbrella over his head but taylor had nothing , her hair was soaking wet and so were her clothes .

"Hello ma'am  " the strange man spoke who was now ver close to taylor , Taylor looked away from him and waited for the car to pass so she could cross the street , Even though he looked harmless , There was something mysteriouse about him .

"Do you work here? , i've seen you coming out of that building many times before "  He said with a perfect british accent , Taylor doesn't recall seeing him before but it's not strange because she always walks with her head down and doesn't pay attention to the people in the streets .

Again she didn't answer him , instead she looked left and right and then quickly crossed the street , she could hear his footsteps behind her making her speed her walking a little .

"ma'am please , there's no need to run from me .... " He said walking behind her , Taylor turned around and said "what do you want from me ? "  .

"I just want to know you..." He said with a small smile , Taylor won't lie he is very charming and handsome but she hadn't gone out with a boy ever since her husband and she never will .

Taylor: well , i don't want to know you so just leave me alone .

She turned around and walked towards the bus where people were already getting in , As she got closer she felt a hand on her shoulder , she quickly turned around and saw him looking at her with a smile .

"you're a very beautiful woman and it's rare to see that these days ... I saw you many times before but never talked to you but now i want to know you ... " He said as he put the umbrella over her head also as the rain kept pouring .