chapter 76

A knock on Taylor's door startled her. She was in her bed, just laying, looking at the ceiling and wishing that day will be over soon.

She was wishing she can just go to sleep and when she wakes up, he would be beside her, smiling down at her. He would kiss her good morning and Lucy would come jumping in bed with her small giggles.

But the bitter fact that he was getting married at that moment was breaking her down and she couldn't stop the tears from falling. Or the regrets from coming.

She pulled the covers off her and stood up from the bed. Wiping away her tears with the back of her hand. She put on her sleep robe and walked out of the room.

Turning on the lights of the living room. She walked quietly not wanting to wake up the sleeping Lucy in her room.

"Who is it?", She asked with her hand on the door handle. "the stupidest man alive".

Taylor's eyes went wide when she heard his voice. She quickly unlocked the door and opened it to see Harry dressed in a wedding suit, his tie undone and his hair all messy.

"H—... Harry?", she gasped and Harry smiled at her. "Can i come in ?", He asked and Taylor looked around her still in disbelief that he was standing in front of her.

She opened the door further and let him in before closing the door behind them. He turned around and she crossed her arms against her chest.

"What are you doing here?", She asked and Harry didn't say a single word, he only stared at her and Taylor looked at the ground afraid he would see the red in her nose and cheeks from crying.

Harry stepped closer and closer until he was just inches away from her. His hand slowly went to her chin and he made her look at him.

"I am the most stupid man in the world... Stupid for everything i said to you and for everything i did", His eyes studied her face before landing on hers.

"Harry, Y— you are not supposed to be here", She said stepping back from him but he only closed the space between them more.

"Taylor, Do you love me?", He asked cupping her face gently in his hands. Taylor studied his face and her eyes landed on his lips. God, his lips!, How bad she misses them!.

She bit her lip and closed her eyes shaking her head. "Taylor, Tell me , tell me you lied to me that day, tell me you love me... Taylor say something, please?!".

Taylor opened her eyes and sighed. "Harry, you're getting married... Your bride is waiting for you and you shouldn't be here".

She took his hand off of her face. "You have to go", Taylor said and Harry shook his head. "No Taylor, I'm not leaving.".

His hands went back to her face and he crashed his lips to hers taking her by surprise. She wanted so bad to fight it, the urge to kiss him but she couldn't. Her lips moved against his and her fingers fisted the front of his shirt pulling him closer.