chapter 97

Taylor breathed in and out as she paced around in the middle of the empty room, She was already dressed in her wedding dress, Make up and hair already done. In just a couple of minutes she was going to walk down that aisle to the man who promised her the world.

A small knock on her door made her stop and turn around to see Lucy dressed in a small white gown wearing the biggest smile on her face.

"Hi Mommy", Lucy said still standing by the door, Taylor crouched down and opened her arms for Lucy. "Come here, baby", She smiled and Lucy ran to her mother as Taylor engulfed her in her arms.

"You look so beautiful", She whispered before pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "You too, mommy". Lucy pulled back and looked at Taylor's dress before saying:" You look like a queen and I look like a princess", She did a little spin and Taylor laughed before pulling her in for a hug. 

"You're my princess", She said rubbing her hand against her back. "I Love you so much, Lucy", She whispered kissing her cheek. 

Lucy smiled at her mother as the door opened and Emma stepped inside. "Taylor, It's time", Emma smiled and Taylor took a deep breath before nodding her head.

She stood up and held Lucy's hand as the three of them walked out of the room and down the long hallway. Once they approached the end, everyone was waiting for them, Taylor's bridesmaids and her father who was going to walk her down the aisle.

Emma hugged Taylor and let Lucy hug her one last time before she took Lucy to the front since she was the flower girl.

Taylor hugged her father and he kissed the top of her head as she slid her arm around his and held the bouquet of flowers that Emma has handed her.

The doors opened and Taylor took a deep breath, Everyone started walking out and soon she and her father were the only ones left in the back.

"I'm proud of you, Taylor", He whispered as the music started playing, Taylor smiled shyly and held tight to his arms as she walked towards the open doors to be welcomed by the gasps and awes from everyone in the room. 

Everyone's eyes fell on her but her eyes searched through the room for just one person. the moment  she locked her gaze with his, everyone else in the room disappeared. The same, big smile on Harry's face found her way to her face.

Once they reached him, Scott kissed Taylor forehead and she hugged him before whispering:" I Love you, Dad". 

Harry was quick to grab her hand as she pulled away from the hug. He pulled her closer to him and she shyly looked at the floor as everyone settled in their seats.

Harry seemed amazed by her, His eyes never left her face and His hands gripped on hers tightly. Taylor on the other side she would steal some glances at him or squeeze his hand once in a while with a teasing smile. 

Once it was time for them to say their vows that they have written for each other, they stopped the teasing and actually listened carefully to what the other said. Taylor didn't want to write a depressing, sad speech about what she went through with her life before she met him because she decided in that moment what's past is past. She thanked him for never leaving her side, she thanked him for being a good figure in Lucy's life and for always taking care of them when they needed him. She confessed her love and gratitude to him in front of all the people who were listening, From his family, Her own family, Their friends and even some reporters and media people that Harry's parents had invited. And she was never scared or shy when she said her vows because she didn't see anyone else in the room it was just him, standing in front of her, holding her head and looking at her with a soothing smile.

Same went for Harry, It was probably the first time ever, his friends and family ever heard him being so open but he didn't hold back , He told her how much she changed his life and how he'll always cherish her for as long as he'll live. And of course by the end of it, Taylor had tear rolling don her cheek as Harry reached to wipe it away.

He leaned in and gently cupped her face in his hands. "I Love you", He mouthed to her before locking their lips together as everyone around them rose from their seats and clapped and cheered.  They broke it off and she hugged him tight, Whispering 'I love you' over and over again. 

The rest of the night was perfect, They danced and laughed and talked. It was a very special night and they both made sure to enjoy most of it.

After everyone had dinner, They all moved to the dance floor and Taylor stayed with Harry by their table, not paying attention to anyone but to each other. 

Harry whispered sweet stuff in her ear and sometimes gets a little carried away she had to slap his arm to make him stop.

He sighed taking a drink and then looking at her as she stared at all the people dancing in the middle of the room.

A smile crept on his face as he studied her face, soon she was aware of his long stare and she looked at him with cheeks turning pink. "What?", she mouthed and he shrugged before putting his arm around her shoulder. "You're my wife, Now", He whispered to her and she smiled with a little nod. "And I'm the happiest man in the entire world now", He added and Taylor chuckled before pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"You're still not telling me where we're going to our honey moon?", She asked with a cute voice and Harry shook his head laughing, "Nope, It's a surprise... But you'll love it trust me", He assured her and she just nodded her head before he stood up and reached her hand out for her. "Come, let's dance. This is our night, Love".