chapter 39

Taylor walked out of Lucy's room after putting her in bed, She then stepped into her room and grabbed the box from the drawer, She walked back to the living room and sat down next to Harry .

"Harry , There's something we have to talk about " She said putting the box in her lap .

"Yeah sure, What is it ? " He said taking his eyes off the TV and looking at her , She handed him the box and said "This " .

Harry was confused at first but when he opened it he smiled and said "Did you like it ? I was so nervous you wouldn't ".

Taylor looked down and said "Yes i liked it , But ... " , "But what ? " He cut her off .

"I can't take it " She said making Harry frown , "why ? " He said with a soft voice , Taylor sighed and looked at him , "Because that must of cost a fortune , I do not accept that Harry " She said .

Harry was silent for a moment and then said "I wanted to give you something special , I thought you'd like it "  .

Taylor sighed and grabbed his hand "Harry i did like it , But like i said , i can't accept it  , You spent way too much on it , Plus Lucy's presents , They were so expensive Harry " she said trying to make her point .

"But you and Lucy are worth it " He said looking back at her , "Harry ... I know you care about me and Lucy and you want to make us Happy , And you did , I wish you could have seen how happy Lucy was when she opened her gifts but ... I don't like it when spend so much on us Harry ... Just you being here with me and Lucy is more than enough for me ... I don't ever want you to think that spending money on us is a way for proving how much you care , You don't have to prove anything Harry ... All i need is you next to me ... nothing else , You're enough for me " Taylor said still holding his hand .

Harry looked down for a moment and then looked back at her , "Seriously Tay are you a real person ? " Harry asked making Taylor frown .

He smiled and said "I swear to God , I never met someone like you , How can you be so nice ? , so caring ? ... huh ? " Taylor's face turned shades of red as he added " I just realized how lucky i am to have you , To have someone like you , You can never do someone wrong , You always put other people's happiness before yours , Now tell me how did i ever get so lucky ? " .

Taylor looked down , Her cheeks were burning , And she couldn't hide her smile , Harry put the box on the table infront of him and made her look at him  , Cupping her small face in his hands he smiled and kissed her forehead , Her eyes , Her cheeks , Her nose , And at last her lips , She covered his hands with hers and kissed him back .

Pulling away , Harry said "I want you to do just one thing " , "what is it ? " she asked , Harry grabbed the box and gave it to her "Take it " He said , Taylor sighed and whined "Harryyy!" "Please ? " He begged .

Taylor looked at him and said "Only if you promise you won't spend too much on us anymore " , Harry nodded his head and said "I promise " .

She smiled and then kissed his cheek "Thank you " she whispered before hugging him .