chapter 95

Taylor smiled as she stood next to Emma and Andrew, Andrew flew back from the UK just for Harry and Taylor's wedding, and he and Emma just informed her that they are officially moving to the UK two days after she gets back from her honeymoon with Harry.

Taylor of course wasn't pleased because she wanted to spend as much time as she can with her friend before she leaves but she knows Andrew has a life in the UK and can't just leave it.

As Andrew was talking to Lucy, Taylor turned around and searched through the room for Harry, They have been almost inseparable all night, She met his family that flew a long way just to be here and He met her family as well that came from Nashville. But when he wanted to talk to some businessmen, Taylor excused herself because she never really understood their conversations, It was all so complicated and she rather hang out with her friends instead.

Once her eyes landed on him, Her smile faded when she saw him standing with a familiar female figure next to him as well as some other men standing there.

Taylor didn't pay attention to the others as she saw the woman's hand resting on Harry's forearm, She crossed her arms against her chest and then looked at the ground. Emma noticed and she followed Taylor's gaze around the room before pointing to the girl next to Harry. "who's that?", She asked and Taylor glanced at them before saying:"Paige Reifler".

Emma frowned and said:" Wait, wasn't that the girl he was going to marry?". Taylor didn't say anything she just nodded her head and looked at the ground. 

"Um, Tay?", Emma whispered and Taylor looked at her, She saw her nod in Harry's direction and she turned around to look at him, He was already looking at her with a smile, He waved his hand in the air and gestured for her to come over.

Taylor's eyes widened and she shook her head at him, He then frowned and gestured to her to come again, She sighed letting her hands fall to her side, She told Andrew to take Lucy to her grandmother so she won't bother him before walking towards Harry and people surrounding them.

Once she approached him, She noticed Paige's hand leave his arm and she rolled her eyes as if she didn't already see it.

Harry smiled proudly letting his arm drop around her waist as one of the men said:" Ah there she is, Finally we get to meet the woman who stole this man's heart".

She shyly smiled and then shook their hands, even Paige's. She then stepped back to Harry and put his arm around his waist.

"Taylor, This is Mr.Reifler, This here is his son... This is Mr.Willis and this is um... Paige", Harry introduced everyone and she smiled nodding. Of course curiosity crept  in her mind, was the Reiflers still okay with the Styles since everything that happened?.

"So the wedding is in two days, huh?", Paige asked Taylor and Taylor nodded with a small smile, She felt so uncomfortable and wished she could just go back and hang out with her family and friends.

"Yeah, we weren't actually planning on making it something big but you know how Mom is", Harry laughed and then rubbed Taylor's back when she squeezed his hand. 

"What's wrong, love?", Harry whispered to her at the people around them continued their conversation. "I want to go see Lucy", She said and Harry frowned, "You were just with her babe, There some people I want you to meet, come on".

"Harry, please. I don't feel so comfortable here", She admits letting her gaze drop to the floor, Harry sighs then nods before kissing her forehead and letting go of her, She excused herself then walked away, Harry kept looking at her as she walked to where Lucy, Emma, Andrew and her family was, He sighed turning back to the conversation.

Through the rest of the night, Harry kept walking around greeting people while Taylor stayed with her family. He didn't know what happened to her because that morning she was actually excited, yet he can tell how tense and uncomfortable she was at the party.

A couple of hours later, It was past midnight, Lucy was asleep in her grandmother's arms while Harry was saying goodbye to some people who were already leaving, He turned around and ran his fingers through his hair, He started walking to the spot where he has last seen Taylor, and she was still there, chatting with Emma and another friend. 

He cleared his throat and she looked up, she excused herself and walked to him. His arms found its way around her waist.

"I think It's time for us to leave", He said and she nodded before kissing his cheek. "I'll go get Lucy and tell my parents".

He let her go and then walked to spend the last few minutes with Andrew and some other friends since he hasn't really gotten the chance to hang out with them at all that night.

The ride home was quite silent, Taylor's parents took a separate car to the guest house while Harry, Taylor and Lucy left in one car.

Once they were home, Taylor tucked Lucy in and then walked to the bedroom, Harry was taking off his clothes, She smiled as she went to the closet and grabbed a shirt and small shorts that she usually sleeps in.

She went to the bathroom to change and wash the make up off her face, When she was done, she turned off the lights and stepped in the room, Harry was already in bed, under the covers.

She smiled climbing next to him and putting her arm around his waist, He had both his hands under his head and eyes closed.

Taylor sighed playing with his some curls next to his ear, "Harry, are you asleep?", She whispered and all he did was let out a small hum.

"Baby?", She repeated and he groaned, "I'm tired, Taylor", He said keeping his eyes closed, She smiled and then leaned in to kiss his lip, then pressed soft kisses to his jaw. 

"But I'm not, I was thinking maybe you can help me with that?", She smirked but quickly frowned when Harry said:" Taylor, I'm really tired and I just want to sleep". He rolled over so that his back was facing her. "Goodnight", He mumbled.

Taylor sighed falling back on the pillow. She found it strange because Harry never turned down sex, like ever. Even if he was exhausted, He'd never say no.

She decided to just let it go as she turned off the lights and rolled over on her side, Her arm went around his waist and her forehead was against his bare back.