chapter 81

5 weeks Later:

Taylor put the final box on the counter and wrote on it with a think black sharpie ' Lucy's toys'.

She bit her lip and then put the put the box down next to the others. She looked around the kitchen that was all empty now. Everything packed in boxes.

She smiled and then walked to the living room where Harry was with Lucy sitting on the floor and taping the boxes.

Taylor crouched down and pressed a small kiss to Harry's cheek before sitting down on the floor and pulling Lucy in her lap.

Leaning her back against the couch, she sighed and closed her eyes. Harry put the box away after he had finished and then threw the duct tape away.

He sat down next to Taylor and Lucy and kissed Taylor's shoulder before closing his own eyes.

They have been packing all day. Putting everything in moving boxes. Taylor felt exhausted but was still super excited.

She never thought that she would leave this apartment after she moved in. It held good memories. Memories of Lucy growing up. Her first steps, her first word. Her giggles and laughter, her cries and her sniffles have all been heard by these walls.

But when Harry asked Taylor to move in with him in his house. Taylor was taken back and surprised. In one hand she was extremely Happy and excited but on the other hand she felt sad for leaving this small apartment after all these years and all the memories made here.

After some encouragement from her friend Emma and Harry begging , Taylor finally agreed but not before asking her daughter. Who started jumping up and down when she heard they were going to live with Harry. Now the moving truck is coming in just an hour to take everything to Harry's house.

Taylor opened her eyes and took a deep breath looking around the living room.All the pictures that were hanging on the wall have been taken down and the only thing left was the couch in the middle of the room.

A knock on the door startled them and Harry quickly stood up to open the door with Lucy running behind him excitedly.

Taylor stood up and walked to her own room. It seemed so different that way. It was just empty and hollow. Its walls held many sounds. The sound of Taylor crying in the middle of the night because of a bad dream. The sound of Lucy whining because she couldn't sleep. The sound of Emma's laughter while watching a movie with her friend. The sound of pleasure Taylor has felt when Harry took her apart many times in this room.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head against the door frame. A few seconds later , strong arms were wrapped around her waist from behind. His hot breath against her shoulder and she smiled.

"I know this is hard for you, babe", He whispered :" But believe me, It's going to be worth it, I promise!".

Taylor turned around in his arms and hugged him. Hiding her face against his neck. "I know!, as long as you're be our side, everything will be fine", she said pressing a small kiss against his skin.