chapter 45

Taylor gasped when she heared the words coming out of Anne's mouth , How could she ? , How the hell could she ? .

"E- ... Excuse me ? " Taylor said still in disbelieve , "Like you heared , This is enough money for you to get away from Harry , But if you want i can add even more , Just tell me how much ? " Anne said as if it was a casual thing .

Taylor was at the edge of crying , This woman just made her feel like a complete slut , who only goes after money .

Taylor said with a firm voice "I do not need your money " , Anne smirked and said "Listen Taylor this is my last offer , I'm not going to give you this chance again " .

"Didn't you listen to what i said ? , I do not need your money , Not even a penny ... You have no right what so ever to come to my house and accuse me of such a thing , I am not a whore or a slut who would sell herself for some money ... " Taylor said almost shouting , Anger clear in her eyes .

"Then what do you want from my son ? " Anne asked standing up to be at Taylor's level , Taylor threw her hands in the air and said " I don't want anything from Harry... " .

"That's a lie Taylor , I am not stupid to believe that like my son did " She said rasing her voice , Taylor stayed silent for a moment and said with a shaking voice :" I love your son , That's the only reason I'm with him , The only reason " .

Anne laughed sarcastically and said "Ha! As if i would believe that " , Taylor ran her fingers through her hair as a the tear she was holding rolled down her cheek .

"Leave , And Take your money with you " Taylor said with a low voice , Anne glared at her and said "I know that you will reconsider , So when you do , Just call me ".

She grabbed the envelope and put it in her small bag , She gave Taylor one last glare and started walking to the door , Once the door was shut , Taylor fell down to her knees and covered her face as the tears streamed down her face .

She has never been more offended , Humiliated and dishonoured like this in her entire life .

She heared small knocks on the door , She wiped her tears and opened the door , she saw Emma standing there .

"Taylor ? what's wrong ? what happened to you ? " She said seeing her friend's condition , She hugged her and rubbed her back as Taylor cried on her shoulder .

"Who was that woman that just got out ? " Emma asked pulling away and looking at Taylor, "H-Harry's mother ... S-she offered me money to stay away from Him ... "She said wiping away her tears that just kept rolling .

Emma covered her mouth and Taylor added "S-she thinks i'm some kind of a slut who sells herself for money " .

"Tay... " Emma said wiping away Taylor's tears , "I'm so sorry " , She hugged her and rubbed her back .

They stayed like that untill Taylor calmed down a little , Emma grabbed her hand and walked her to the living room .

She sat down and Taylor sat down next to her , With her elbows on her knees and her face covered with her hands .

Emma ran her fingers down Taylor's short hair and asked "Are you going to tell Harry ? " , Taylor shook her head and said "I don't know " .

"Taylor you have to tell him , What his mother just did was completely unacceptable , And he has to know " Emma said making Taylor look at her .

"But I don't want to be the reason he has problems with his parents Emma ... " Taylor said looking at her friend .

"Damn it Taylor  ,why do you have to be so caring all the time ? " Emma said wiping the last tear of taylor's cheek .

"You are an amazing person , And that woman is too blind to see that " She said and kissed her forehead , Taylor smiled a little and Emma smiled back .

Emma spent a little more time with Taylor that night , She tried getting her to forget a little about what happened , They watched movies and talked about different things .

After Emma left , Taylor was exhausted , She went straight to her room and fell down on the bed , She got under the covers and turned the lights off hoping she could get some sleep .