chapter 38

Taylor grabbed Lucy's hand tight as she walked out of the Airport , Dragging the huge bag behind her , She started looking around for Taxi untill she felt Lucy let go of her hand and run , "Lucy!!!!"She yelled after her .

"Uncle Harryyyyy!!!!" Lucy yelled runing towards Harry who was leaning against his car , He laughed and picked her up spining her around in the Air before bringing her down in his arm and kissing her head over and over again .

Taylor shook his head and walked to them , Harry opened the car door for Lucy and she got in , He turned around and found Taylor looking at him , He smiled and then brought her in for a tight hug , She burried her head in his neck and wrapped her arms around his waist .

He kissed her hair and whispered in her ear " I missed you " , Taylor smiled against his neck and pressed a small kiss there , She pulled away and said " I didn't know you were going to be here "  , Harry put a straid of her hair behind her ear and said "It's a surprise " , Taylor smiled and said "You and your surprises " .

He laughed but she shut him up by pressing her lips to his , He quickly kissed back , His large hands cupping her face as her fingers fisted around the back of his shirt pulling him closer, They didn't care they were kissing in the middle of a puplic place , They missed eachother , They missed this .

Pulling away , Harry whispered "I missed this so much " , Taylor chuckled and then pushed him away , He grabbed her bag and put it in the back of the car , Quickly he got inside the car and closed the door because it was freezing outside , Taylor was sitting next to him and Lucy was sitting in the back seat .

He started the car and drove away , His free hand intertwined with Taylor's , She rested her head agaisnt the window and looked outside .

After a long drive , They finally arrived , Taylor helped Lucy get out of the car while Harry took the bag from the car and went inside , He sighed when he remembered that the elevator was still shut down , That bag is too damn heavy but he managed to get it to the fourth floor where Taylor lives .

He was breathing heavily and Lucy was laughing at him , Taylor smiled as she unlocked the door , They all got in and closed the door behind them .

Taylor took off her coat and went to to get a glass of water for Harry who is still out of breath , He fell down on the couch and Lucy was still laughing at him .

Taylor sat down next to him and gave him the glass of water , Harry drank it and then put it down on the coffee table, He grabbed Lucy and started tickling her , she was almost out of breath from laughing so hard .

Taylor laughed at the two of them , She stood up and Took the bag to her room , She put it on bed and opened it , She started taking off the clothes and putting them back to the closet , A few minutes later She felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around her from behind .

"Leave that for later , Come and sit with me " He whispered in her ear , taylor smiled and said "I would rather finish unpacking right now " .

Harry groaned and fell down on bed , She laughed walking back to the closet , After finishing with her clothes , She took Lucy's clothes back to her room , Harry was sitting on the couch playing with Lucy .

When Taylor finished everything she saw a small box left in the bag , It was the jewelry Harry got her , She picked it up and put it in the nightstand drawer , She is still mad at him and she'll talk to him later .

She walked back to the living room and fell down on the ocuch next to Harry and Lucy , Harry immediately wrapped his arm around her and kissed her .

Taylor made sure it was a small kiss because she knows Lucy is looking at them , Lucy climbed in her mother's lap and said "Let's watch a movie " , Harry and Taylor looked at eachother and then nodded , But they didn't know what Lucy meant by movie , It was episodes of spongebob non stop .

Harry sighed and leaned back in the couch , He looked at Taylor and smiled , His arm was around her shoulder , Taylor looked at him and smiled , He smiled and then leaned in to kiss her , He pressed soft kisses on her lips over and over again , Lucy was still watching Tv in Taylor's lap , Harry grabbed Taylor's face and deepened the kiss .

Lucy felt her mother move and she looked up to find her kissing Harry , She gasped and put her hand where their lips met , "Hey , Stop it " She said , Harry and Taylor pulled away and laughed looking down at her .

"Stop doing that all the time " She said looking back at the Tv and leaning back against Taylor , Taylor laughed stroking her hair and then looking back at Harry who was smiling lovingly at her .