chapter 60

It has been a few weeks since Andrew asking Emma out and Emma walking in on Taylor and Harry . Emma did go out with Andrew the day after . And it turned out pretty good . She found out he was actually very interesting , charming , educated and a little bit of gentleman wich is far different from what she has thought of him the first time they have met . They went out a lot more after that . You can't say they're dating but you can't say they aren't either .

Andrew still didn't decide when he would go back to the UK . But even if he did soon . He was pretty sure he would come back after a short time .

Harry didn't go back to the Styles mansion . He was still staying at his house away from the city . But he would go visit his parents every time he has a chance . Wich is very little . Because he has been extremely busy these past few weeks . He was having a lot of work to do at the company .

Not even Taylor has gotten a lot of time to see him . He would usually spend some nights with her but during the day she rarely sees him . But he does find time to call her and check in on her and Lucy though .

He was now stepping out of his office reading what was written on the papers in his hands when his assistant stopped him just getting off the phone .

"Uh Mr.Styles ... Mrs.Styles just called . And she ... " , She said nervously  standing up . Harry looked up and said "What is it ? " .

"She wanted me to inform you that Mr.Styles had a heart attack . He's in the hospital right now " .

Harry froze in his place Everything seemed to go out of focuse as the papers that were in his hands fell down on the floor .

"She said that it happened this morning . She tried calling you on your phone but it was turned off " .

Harry still didn't move a muscle . He forogt how to . His father had a heart attack . He could be dead and he wasn't even there for him because he was too busy with ... with work .

He suddenly came back to his senses . He ran to the elevator and took deep breaths . "Come on come on hurry!! " . He shouted hitting the wall of the elevator .

As soon as it opened . He ran outside and to his car . He got in and drove away . He was speeding so much but he didn't even care . He had to be there for his father . Nothing else matters .

It didn't take Harry that long to get there but to him it took ages . He ran inside of the hospital . He ran to the first desk he saw infront of him . "Styles . Des styles . Where is he ? " . He asking trying to catch his breath .

As soon as the young lady told him where he was . He ran to the elevator and ran his fingers through his hair .

"Fuck " . He cursed under his breath . He ran down the hallway untill he spotted his mother sitting on one of the chairs .

He stepped to her and asked "Is he ... " . He couldn't finish it .Anne looked up at him with tears in her eyes . She nodded her head and said "He's still alive " .

As soon as he heard those words he let go of a breath he didn't know he was holding . Running his fingers in his hair he looked at her  again and said "What did the doctors say ? " .

"They didn't say anything . They have been in that room ever since we came here . No one said anything " Anne cried .

Harry sighed and then sat down on the chair next to her . He stared at her for a moment and then put his arm around her shoulder .

She rested her head on his chest and cried more . Harry kissed the top of her head and whispered "It's Ok mom .He's going to be just fine . You'll see " .

He kept rubbing her back waiting for someone , anyone to come and tell them what was happening .

Harry's phone started ringing in his pocket . He was going to turn it off but stopped when he saw Taylor was calling .

He stood up and then walked away from his mother . He picked up and said "Listen Tay i can't really talk right now " . He didn't mean to be rude or harsh on her and he hoped it didn't sound like that .

"What's wrong Harry ? what's happening ? " , Taylor asked when she sensed that something happened in his voice .

"I ... My father had a heart attack . I'm in the hospital right now " , He said leaning against the wall and biting his lip .

"Oh... Uh I'm very sorry Harry . Is he ok ? " , She asked in a soft voice making Harry close his eyes trying to hold back some tears that he was holding for a long time now .

"I don't know , I don't know how he is , no one would tell us " , He said with his voice breaking . " I'm coming " . Taylor said . Harry shook his head and said "No Taylor don't . You don't have to " 

"But Harry i ca-..." She was cut off by Harry saying " No Taylor , you have to stay with your daughter " . As much as he wanted her to be here with him he knew Lucy also needed her because Lucy gotten sick again a few days ago and Taylor took some days off from work to take care of her .

"I'll call you if something happened " , He said before hanging up and walking back to his mother . She was looking at him with a weird look . Harry frowned and she looked away .