chapter 82

Harry sighed closing his lap top on setting it on the coffee table in front of him. He looked at the clock and saw it was almost midnight.

He has been working for late hours of night lately , handling all the business since his father wasn't capable of anymore.

It has been almost 2 weeks since Taylor and Lucy had moved there. And things were going extremely well. Lucy had adjusted with the new situation better than Taylor and Harry thought she would.

He stood up and made sure to turn off the lights before climbing up the stairs to the long hallway. First, stopping to check on Lucy who as peacefully asleep in her bed. He then started walking towards his and Taylor's room.

As he approached the door. The small sounds coming from inside made him worry. He slowly opened the door and looked inside to see Taylor in the bed, on laying on her side with her shoulders shaking and small sniffles coming from her side.

"Taylor?", Harry quickly walked towards the bed and sat next to her as she started wiping away her tears.

"Baby, what's wrong?", He asked with concern helping her sit on the bed. Taylor didn't say a word she just kept wiping away her tears with the back of her sleeve.

Harry wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a hug after kissing the top of her head.

"Shh...", He whispered rocking back and forth as she cried in his arms. He didn't know what happened that made Taylor cry like this. She was fine just a couple of hours ago when she kissed him goodnight before going to the room.

He kept rocking her back and forth for a while until her cries calmed down and her breath returned to normal.

Her head was nuzzled against the crook of his neck as her fingers fisted the front of his shirt.

"Babe, talk to me. What happened?", Harry asked pulling his head back and looking at her. He expected an answer but to his surprise Taylor just wiggled out of his arms and climbed out of the bed. He watched her as she wore her fuzzy slippers and stepped out of the room hugging her self.

Harry was left in complete confusion. He quickly stood up from bed and followed. He saw her shadow moving inside Lucy's room.

When he stood in the doorway, he saw her snuggled with Lucy. Her arms were tightly holding Lucy's small body close to her and her eyes were closed.

Harry sighed and decided to leave her. He gently closed the door without making a sound and walked to his room with deep thoughts.