chapter 54

Taylor rolled over and reached her arm to Harry's waist but only to find his side of the bed empty . She groaned and then started opening her eyes , she yawned and then opened her eyes fully .

"Harry ? " , She whispered looking around the room but she was the only one in the room , she threw her head back on the pillow and pulled the covers to her shoulders .

She smiled at the events of last night flashed through her mind , the way he touched her , the way he moved , the way she screamed and moaned , the way he looked at her everytime he was about to come undone . His eyes weren't filled with lust and desire . No they were filled with love and joy .

She closed her eyes and smiled wide , she heared footsteps ont he stairs and then on the hallway approaching the room .

She opened her eyes and looked at the door as it flew open , and there stood Harry with a huge smile on his face .

He was fully dressed , in a white cotton sweater and black jeans . His messy hair was pushed back  making him look handsome as hell .

Taylor smiled as he climbed on the bed and layed next to her . He put a piece of her hair behind her ear as she looked at his eyes that were once again filled with joy and love .

" 'Morning beautiful " He whispered with a sweet smile , "morning " She replied with a sweet , soft voice .

He leaned in and kissed her forehead , then moving to her closed lids , down to the tip of her nose then her cheeks and finally meeting her lips in a soft , tender kiss .

His gently cupped her face and she smiled through the kiss . Pulling away he kept his face close to hers and stared at her blue orbs .

Her finger ran down the side of his face and he smiled down at her , "Last night was everything i ever dreamed of " , He whispered still looking at her eyes that seemed to smile at his words .

Her cheeks turned slightly red as she whispered against his lips " It was perfect " , Harry smiled and then kissed her nose causing her to giggle .

Harry looked at her lips then down to her hand that was holding the covers over her body , He smiled and covered it with his . He ran his thumb over her knuckles .

He looked back at her and then locked their lips together again for a long , slow kiss .

Pulling away , Harry looked at the window and saw the rain trickling down the glass , He smiled and looked back at her to find her staring at him with a soft smile .

"I made you breakfast " He said playing with her hair ,  Taylor nodded and said "I'm going to get dressed " .

Harry pressed one last kiss against her lips and then stood up . He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him .

Taylor smiled wide and sat on the bed making sure to cover herself even though no one could see her , She stood up from the bed and wrapped the covers around her . She saw her bag on the chair near the bed .

Harry must have brought it here , she thought , She opened it and pulled out a dress that she somehow managed to make it fit in her bag .

She wore her bra and underwear , Then put on her long sleeved dress and wore her cardigan from last night on top of it because it was a bit cold even though the windows were closed .

She walked to the bathroom and wahsed her face , She quickly brushed her hair and smiled at herself in the mirror .

There was a small but obvious hickey on her neck . She bit her lip and then laughed a little .

She walked out of the room , down the long hallway and downstairs , she smiled walking to the kitchen to see Harry putting two plates on the table .

"Hi!"  He smiled when he saw her , She walked to him and wrapped her arms around his waist , She rose to her tiptoes and kissed him sweetly .

"Hi" she said smiling at him , Harry stroked her cheek and then kissed it , He pulled her chair for her and she sat down thanking him .

He didn't sit though he went out of the kitchen and Taylor wondered where he went . He came back and stepped behind her , He put one arm over her shoulder and at the end of his arm he was holding a red rose .

Taylor looked at it for a moment and then turned her head to the side to look at him , "Harry!" She smiled at him , Harry kissed her cheek and said " I was planing on giving it to you last night , But i think i forgot " .

She laughed and took it from his hand , She smelled it and then smiled at him as he took a seat next to her .

leaning closer ot him , she kissed his cheek and whispered "Thank you " , He just smiled at her and took a sip of his orange juice and she put the rose down on the table and ate her breakfast .